If Jagya had completed his MS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

We all will agree that the root of (current) problems in JG kingdom is due to Jaggu being vella or jobless. I think he's not jealous of Gauri being working at SNG, he's actually frustrated because 

• He couldn't complete his MS
  • He couldn't get a share in property
  • He can no longer enjoy the love of two wives as Anandi has dumped him
  • None of his friends would accompany him to watch latest action film at theatre
  • Everyday there is a shortage of something: gas, food...
  • Gauri throws random household chores into his kitty, bursting his (elephant sized 😉) ego and pride

I was wondering what if he had completed his MS and was working at a reputable hospital (if not SNG). Would there still be havoc in JG kingdom? Or would they be gelling like any other working couple, equally distributing duties and Gauri not always making an excuse that she's oh so busy all the time...

Edited by lehermalhotra - 11 years ago
They would fight over who's more busy, and who should do the work like buy groceries and gas... ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by lehermalhotra

I was wondering what if he had completed his MS and was working at a reputable hospital (if not SNG). Would there still be havoc in JG kingdom? Or would they be gelling like any other working couple, equally distributing duties and Gauri not always making an excuse that she's oh so busy all the time...

Leher Malhotra,

I strongly believe that even if J had completed his MS and was working at a reputable hospital, he would not have been able to hold down that job and would have been quickly fired.   He studied his MS from a very reputable college and then even though he is the one in need, he went and spoke nonsense to the dean.  He cannot work, is lazy, and he throws tantrums because he has been brought up as a laadesar.

So the thesis that if he had a good  job at a hospital , then things would have gone smoothly is faulty to begin with in my opinion.

We all will agree that the root of (current) problems in JG kingdom is due to Jaggu being vella or jobless. I think he's not jealous of Gauri being working at SNG, he's actually frustrated because 

• He couldn't complete his MS
  • He couldn't get a share in property
  • He can no longer enjoy the love of two wives as Anandi has dumped him
  • None of his friends would accompany him to watch latest action film at theatre
  • Everyday there is a shortage of something: gas, food...
  • Gauri throws random household chores into his kitty, bursting his (elephant sized 😉) ego and pride

If both would be working..then they would blow up their money by eating at restaurants everyday and keeping a maid...ghar ka kaam kaun karega ??😆
you are right, I feel he would have been more accomdating towards Gauri...
I think he needs something to complain about and that's what he is doing. Even if he had his MS degree and was working in a place, he would still complain about something. Jagya has always gotten what ever he wanted growing up. Never had to struggle or work hard for anything. He always had someone looking out for him. So now that he has nothing going the way he wants he is furstrated. 
Originally posted by tinoo

I strongly believe that even if J had completed his MS and was working at a reputable hospital, he would not have been able to hold down that job and would have been quickly fired.   He studied his MS from a very reputable college and then even though he is the one in need, he went and spoke nonsense to the dean.  He cannot work, is lazy, and he throws tantrums because he has been brought up as a laadesar.

That seems highly probable! His upbringing in Jaitsar has definitely something to do with this.

That seems highly probable! His upbringing in Jaitsar has definitely something to do with this.

Well yeah his upbringing at Jaitsar caused all this to some extent. But he is being living away from Jaitsar is many years now. I agree he was being given money for kharcha paani by the jaitsar people n anandi but he is being living without anandi's financing since many months (after the miscarriage blaming incident). So he should be now become used to all this.

Again about doing housework, he has being living on his own since long and has been doing gauri seva since long too.. so why is he cribbing now? Just because he is no more equally qualified and employed like his wife...

irrespective of upbringing, once you are an adult you are responsible for your own deeds..
was he serious for ms never he went to be a doctor it was gauri's dream that his husband should also be a MS  not jaggas