Will DS & co go jogging?

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
From the precap mujhe aisa lagraha hai... Ki DS forces Haveli log go jogging to impress Shiv...
Have u noticed the flash in her eyes that indicates a hilarious idea in her criminal brain?Edited by sreevask - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tuttifrutti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Be pepared to see the whole singh family in jogging suits..after all veiwers are fed up seeing them in traditional dress...hats off to cv..for bringing this track...i am sure if not all..Anandi will be there ...πŸ˜†
colling thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im so looking forward to tml's episode! CVs pls yaar disappoint na kariyo!
NoOne12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thats what I was wondering he likes a girl who goes for jogging? or is Bhim tricking them🀣.

Why a guy will like a woman who goes jogging, but it will be hilarious 🀣 if DS tries it...
payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ bow i cant stop laughing... DS _hw she will patofy anandi to go for jog...coz anandi wont agree this easily and she will ahve tuf time to amek anadi go(hey!devi ma be ready for some more pledging and asking for the way to make anadi d as i say or many more hillarious sentences from DS to devi mata)

and if anadi agreess...lolzzz πŸ€£ now i shure wana see anandi in ghagra or lengha and wering sleepers for jog...if they knew about wearing shoes then more hillarious senario πŸ˜† πŸ˜† anandi in shoes with ghagra and runing morning jog... oh!man i cant stop laughing πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

and man that hillarios bakground music is icing on cake..and her mind starts runing like hell is on loose and if she dsnt run like hell she wil be in hell πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

i am shure today episode will shure make some one of our viewers thrown or fall down from their seats laughing...i am so dead shure after seeing the precap πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

DS wont say anandi to start jogging...it'll ring alarm bells in Anandi's mind if all of a sudden DS gifts her tracking suit and asks her to jog πŸ˜†

I think she'll advise her to start jogging and excercise in her school curriculum...imagine bunch of school girls, Gulli and anandi running around in jaitser πŸ˜†πŸ˜†