Users

Frequent Posters

Janu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
My Deepest Condolence to you eljay,
May your father's soul rest in peace
simi_1 thumbnail

Very sorry to hear about your father.  Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family, may god give you and your family the strenght to cope with things at this very difficult time

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Dear Eljayma 

My heartfelt condolences.

May your father's soul rest in peace. My prayers are with you and your family.

amara_50 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eljay!

ThangaL thandhaiyaar iRandha seydhi aRindhu varundhugiRaen.  ThangaLukkum thangaL kudumbaththaarkkum en aazhndha irangalaith theriviththuk koLgiRaen. 

Anbudan
D. Amarasigamani
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Eljay

My heartfelt condolences.

May your father's soul rest in peace. 

My prayers are with you and your family.

Sue Nair thumbnail
Dear Eljay - my deepest sympathy and condolences for the passing of your dear dad. I was away from the Forum for sometime thus I saw Atina's message only today...
Condolences Image
thendralfan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Eljay,

I was so sorry to hear about your father's passing. I know this is a very sad and difficult time for you and your family. You have my very deepest sympathy.

Edited by thendralfan007 - 11 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
My very dear friends in IF,

I am overwhelmed by all your messages of support at this difficult time in my life.  Every time I start reading your messages, my eyes fill up with tears and I find it difficult to go on reading, so I stop and get away from the computer.  I tell myself I will be stronger next time, but it has been the same every time, however, now the tears are not flowing, only the pain is there in my heart, so i suppose I am getting stronger.
Thank you all so much for the love you have shown me.  Your love, along with all my memories of my dear father, will have to keep me going from now on.  These last five months have shown me how fragile life is, we think there is enough time to do things for our loved ones, so we put off some things but then it never happens.  My father wanted to talk to one of his neighbors who came on the show Autograph, with Suhasini and Cho.  I tried to call him with the number I had in my notebook, but I got the message that the number was no longer in service.  Then I called up another neighbor, but she has moved to another house, and the number she gave me also did not work.  My father wanted me to call another neighbor to get the number, but I didn't do that, and I told him I would send his friend an email.  I didn't do that, either, and then Appa became very ill, so we had to take him to the hospital, and after that, he pretty much never opened his eyes and talked very little.  In those two months, I kept wishing I had somehow found that number, and would you believe it, I was looking for some numbers to call after Appa passed away, and I found this friend's number under 'V; instead of 'S;. where it belongs.  I have no idea how his card was moved to V, and I cried when I called that uncle and told him how much Appa wanted to talk to him, and couldn't do so.  Please, friends, if your loved ones want to talk to someone or do something, please help them to do it, and don't put it off like I did. 
Please forgive me for not thanking each one of you individually, this itself has been difficult for me today.  I thank God for giving me such a wonderful set of friends, most of whom really don't even know me, yet they took the time to send me a note of sympathy.  This shows their great hearts, and I am blessed to have such good people around me.  Thank you all once again.
Karthikka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So sorry to hear the news, Eljay. May God bless his soul. Om Shanthi. My deepest condolences to you and your family.
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you, Karthikka!  This is really a difficult time for me and my family, chiefly because my father was such a loving and kind person to all around him.  I can only hope that with the passing of time, I will be able to remember him with a smile instead of with tears.