should gauri move to bangalore?

Posted: 11 years ago
I am of the opinion she should stay in Mumbai.   Jagat is unable to hold down a job.  Even if he goes to bangalore, within one month he will find some fault finding mission.  Why should she leave a good job and go anywhere?
I hate to admit this but I have to agree with Gauri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jagiya is too desperate, that he is forgetting his life partner's need. She too has the right to have a good career...
Originally posted by avantikasharma1

I hate to admit this but I have to agree with Gauri๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†. Jagiya is too desperate, that he is forgetting his life partner's need. She too has the right to have a good career...

Exactly. he wanted a career wife, now he should learn to respect her achievements and the way that she wants to plan her career. 

Useless bugger takes a unilateral decision without even consulting her.
he is a hypocrite man who has no basics to decide life terms
She should move to B'lore so that she loses her good job and life @ Mumbai. And at Bangalore she gets frustrated by not getting a descent job. That would do justice to Anandi and gauri would pay for her sins and misdeeds. Otherwise Gauri will go unpunished for all the sins she has done. We all know how Jagya is being punished...CV's are making this twist to punish Gauri as well. Then they will be Katora couple again.

gauri has a good jonb here why should she threw it away

yes jagat kaa kuch bharosa nahin
gauri kaisi bhi ho atleast she is serious abt her career , apne kaam pe to dhyaan deti hain๐Ÿ˜†

It would be more appropriate for jagat to go to bangalore alone, and see how he and if he likes the new job and make changes, such as studying for MS, etc. and even find good opportunity for gauri. until then, gauri can work in mumbai, and also look for opporutnities in bangalore. If all is well, she can make the move. That would be more practical. Otherwise, it could be that jagat is jobless once again and gauri moves, with no job - things will get worse. But ofcourse, they can't be practical, and have to fight and bring drama. U need understanding, and willingness to stay apart and trust each other from far, to go this route.

Originally posted by tinoo

Exactly. he wanted a career wife, now he should learn to respect her achievements and the way that she wants to plan her career. 

Useless bugger takes a unilateral decision without even consulting her.

But I still don't agree with Gauri's way of handling. I agree with woman11's post in your other thread. I will wish a more mature, understanding and patient approach from Gauri
Would be best if they both work in different places till J-A's divorce is completely done. Else loser J will leave his mistress and bounce back to A to eat her up. 
Why they both r making it so big issue. Is it necessary to live together all the time?? Some people say G is thinking practical, but I think both r behaving unpractical. The big lecture of Gouri tht she is thinking abt HIS career was just a joke. Why both r insisting either go Bangalore together or live Mumbai together. The practical thinking wd hv been try to concentrate on their own opportunity, like G in Mumbai and J on Bangalore. After sometime sit and think Wht is better for both interest. But no they can't behave as normal and practical couple. Both r thinking abt themselves. No compromise, no sacrifice even not rational thinking. Both r loser in their personal life.