Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
qauri can stay in mumbai and jagya can move to bangalore...chase apna apna dreams...
over
andv thumbnail
No I don't think G should move to banglore leaving a job which she is quite happy with. If she were not very happy with her present job it would make sense for her to look for another opportunity. He had no right to make a decision on G's behalf by taking it for granted that she will join him in his venture in Banglore.

Having said this I don't think it is either right for her to compel J to not take the job opportunity that has come his way. I don't know what will be the outcome of that job knowing how J is but he atleast has a job that he wants to take there that's not there here in Mumbai. Right now he what he really needs is a change in the setting and him coming out of his deep slumber. this job may also prove to be a boost to his low self esteem. For all we know he may be able to work as well as finish his MS. Or he being himself can be a total failure or throw his tantrums there and be back in Mumbai. But what he did was his decision. In addition to J own high expectations for himself, G's constant boosting of dreaming big and achieving big has only fueled to his excitement. Dreaming big comes with a package of working hard and taking baby steps towards your goal not just getting everything on a platter. Let J learn the hard way.
Smiely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO. She should stay in Mumbai and J should move to Bgl. She should start having feeling for a successful doc who work with her. And  the she should behave exactly like J. Then only J will understand how A felt...
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gauri should stay where she is and Jagya should go to Bangalore, so if it all goes wrong in Bangalore he can come back and be the house husband again. Doesn't make sense to put all your eggs in one basket. Gauri is more stable, Jagya isn't. Jagya will probably go to Bangalore anyway considering to him its hes only best option and he has too much ego to do his exams. Also he said himself hes given up too much to be with Gauri I really don't think he will let the oportunity pass. Then he might do and blame her for that too, the guy never takes any responsibilty for his own actions.

Personally I think they got illegally married too soon especially since they were shaping their careers in the early stages. Had they just concentrated on their own studies and careers it wouldn't be so rocky now. 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Gauri can never be ANandi.

even though in this matter she is right, 
she still is a selfish git

==Having said that

I think she has the right to stay and work where she pleases.

Jagya ka koi bharosa nahi , kab palat jaye pata nahi.
Edited by Suchi-Virmanian - 11 years ago