Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 29/5 Tarakasur & Maha-vinashak

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

\|/  Har Har Mahadev  \|/

Prihtvi tells Tarakasur, due to the fear of getting destroyed, I can not commit wrong.

Tarakasur tells her, then she will see the result of  her refusal. This Prakriti will suffer because of you. He tells Dudumbhi to create all the types of highly destructive powers, no one can be saved from it. Dudumbhi says through his Mantra-shakti he will call Maha-vinashak moving in the Antariksh.  Dudumbhi  calls the most destructive powers from the Sky, which finally takes form of  a modern age Missile, called Maha-vinashaka.  Tarakasur trys to scare Prithvi showing that weapon.

Shivji says that fool wants to destroy Prithvi. Rishi Dadhichi says because he is scared of these Shakti-peethas. Shhivji says he wants to rule this Earth. He is not listening to his Guru. Tarakasur is a cowerd, blinded by his thought of being immortal, wants to destroy the Earth. It takes so many years to create this Prakriti. Earth has to undergo so much pain for many Yugas, in the entire process. Once destroyed it takes many Kalpas to restore it back. Only to fulfill his ego & ambition he wants to destroy it. Tarakasur was born on Earth, was nourished by her, Earth is his mother, whom he wants to destroy now. Anyone disrespecting his mother should be punished with severe punishment. Kaalbhairav is burning with anger too. Shivji  roaring Tarakasur with anger, leaves from there to stop him

Shukracharya trys to put sense into Tarakasur's by telling him not to use it, these weapons are only to show off their power, not to actually use it, as it will destroy everything on Earth. Then whom will he rule, piles of dead bodies? He says he will try to talk to Prithvi. Tarakasur agrees.

All the rishis reach the forest of Mithila, they spot the pind. Rishi Bhrigu says they will take it with them to protect. Rishi Kashyap says except Shivji no one can touch Sati's pind, they will wait here, till Shivji  comes here. All others agree to stay there, do the penance & protect it. Rishi Atri covers it with a divine cloth, so Asuras can not see it.

Prithvi tells Shukracharya, there is no pt. convincing her because She will not  betray Shivji. Shukracharya  says he knows that, but she can lift those pinds in the atmosphere so Shivji can see it. Once they are in his sight, then Tarakasur  can not harm them. Shivji will do the needful. He tells Tarakasur, he has convinced her to absorb the pindas in her atmosphere.  Tarakasur looks happy, but tells Dudumbhi to be prepared for the attack. Prithvi sits down, meditates, raises those pinds in her atmosphere.

The rishis, see the pind in front of them going up in air, follow it in order to protect it.

Shivji is standing on top of a mountain, is about to move but is stopped, he finds the pinds are coming near him & are floating around him now.

Tarakasur says chal-dhoka, he is betrayed. Tells Dudumbhi to attack Earth, through the Missile.

Shukrachaya tells Tarakasur not be be a Guru-drohi. But Tarakasur refuses to listen, he tells Dudumbhi to go ahead & launch the Missile, Maha-vinashak. People of Earth are suffering due to the Maha-vinashak's attack. They are running for protection. All the rishis, meet rishi Dadhichi, who is trying to find out what is happening.

There is Earth-quack, Vulcano erupting, fire, cyclone, explosions all around. Vishnuji is watching this with worried face.

Shivji sees Sati, with tears in his eyes, keeps on looking at her, her pinds are floating around him.

Rishi Dadhichi with rishi Atri, Bhrigu, Kashyap  are praying to Shivji, to save them from this Maha-vinashaka.He is the only one who can stop this destruction & save every one.

Precap: Shivji is sitting in front of all the remaining pinds, says they are all awkened Shakti peethas  now, they can go back to the place they have come from. A new chapter has started in the human's history. Vishnuji is smiling. All the Rishi's are saying "Har Har Mahadev".

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
one second...errr..missile??🤣...i dont know if it looked that weird while watching but sounds really strange...so glad i studied instead!-Thank you for the update😊...finally we are getting the Shakti Peethas...phew!-i was thinking they would drag it on forever!
LeadNitrate thumbnail
 Nice episode, Thanks minu. 
Btw: I answered your question on the DKDMian thread

I never actually read anywhere that the asuras no matter how horrible they are, addressing mother earth in first name and ordering her around, they were not that fool. they might have done a lot od harm, tortured her children but none of them actually acted this way. The cvs are taking a lot of liberty to make sure the viewers absolutely hate asuras. I don't like it.
neither is mother earth that weak to take to the threatens lying down just like they are showing here.
 Rest of the epi was good. Mohit kind of does this  stunned to silence with a teardrop rolling down his eyes scenes pretty well and so the end was really good.
sukhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THanks minu for the lovely update... ðŸ˜ƒ
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Didn't they forgot ki raksha kerne ka kaam to Vishnuji ka hai?😲
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

one second...errr..missile??🤣...i dont know if it looked that weird while watching but sounds really strange...so glad i studied instead!-Thank you for the update😊...finally we are getting the Shakti Peethas...phew!-i was thinking they would drag it on forever!

It looked like the one of the Rocket launcher ready to launch the missile. I seriously wanted to see some Sata-yuga's weapon but it turned ot to be a kali-yugi one.🤣
looks like most of the Shakti peethas will be done with tomorrow.
Thanks😊 
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL I've often seen weapons from the scripture (such as the Brahmastra) being described in English as 'missiles'. But it's kinda funny to think about Tarakasur and his rocket launcher. ðŸ˜†
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
today's episode was a total drag, i feel.did all da pinds of sati really fly in da air like dey showed in da today's episode?i never knew all dese.
What Sweet24 said was right.why is everyone dependent on shiv only?Even Vishnu can also save da earth.
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tannipartner

Nice episode, Thanks minu. 

Btw: I answered your question on the DKDMian thread

I never actually read anywhere that the asuras no matter how horrible they are, addressing mother earth in first name and ordering her around, they were not that fool. they might have done a lot od harm, tortured her children but none of them actually acted this way. The cvs are taking a lot of liberty to make sure the viewers absolutely hate asuras. I don't like it.
neither is mother earth that weak to take to the threatens lying down just like they are showing here.
 Rest of the epi was good. Mohit kind of does this  stunned to silence with a teardrop rolling down his eyes scenes pretty well and so the end was really good.

I saw the answers, have liked them, thanks😊
Very true, they are taking lots of liberty here, which is sometimes understood as a version shown properly & the funny part is it is justifyed also, like existance or non-existance of Kashi & Kaalbhairav.
Overall it was a good epi. I like Shukracharya not taking Tarakasur's side. He has to tolerate such powerfull fools as his shishyas.
May be this is the last time Shivji is seeing Sati, all her body parts floating around him was like indicating, I am around you only. Do the needful & see me back soon.😊
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: samana17

Thanks for the update minaxi di!

Couldn't watch the epi but feeling good that shivji finally completed his mission😊
And missile? What kind of missile?😆That sounds so funny!😆

It looked allso funny like Isro's rocket launcher is ready to carry MV from Patal-loka to it's target, the Earth. I found it funnier then those animated Asuras.
Thanks😊 Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago