WU:29/5-Bulbul's tooth ache;Anu's anger for M&P

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Hi Shweta...if you are busy, I could fill in for today's episode.  let me know.
Originally posted by aa07

Hi Shweta...if you are busy, I could fill in for today's episode.  let me know.

thank u so much 🤗. done for the day.

but will take u as a back up if u wish as i really need a back up if i fail to do so.

let me know if u r interested to be. will inform Mod - Jyoti too abt it.

Pardon my mistakes guys. done it in a hurry. guests are arriving have to arrange for that too so delayed. 😳
Hi...Yeah...sure...no problem. Just send me an e-mail at  [email protected].
Loved todays episode. Mauli Ganguli is really turning out to be a fine actress. Was a bit flummoxed by the dentists response...koi baat nahin...isko ek cavity hai. SO nonchalantly said. No mention about a follow up to fill it up or anything. I know they would do it but just found it odd. And jai ho daadiji...just keep feeding the child laung ka tel incessantly for two days. She could have spared some time from all the plotting to take that child to a dentist on time. 
thanks yaar.. didnt get to see the episode.. thanks for all your hard work.. and so glad you have another back updater.. :)
Mona is now showing her Shakti roop. AWESOME.
Thank you for the update. I don't understand what these fights between Mona and Anu will really do. Mona should make up her mind about whether she wants Pradeep or a happy life.