Thendral Tuesday Update: 29/05/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Bhaghi for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Very draggy and filler episode. Not sure whether there is anything upcoming with this VR and Lax meeting or it is just to show that VR is grateful to Lax who helped him out on the business. Looks like they are all in the same bank where TA works? But TA engay?? Went for coffee and masala vadai break aaπŸ˜†? lol.

So MM got to see Kalyani and Mohan relationship. Lets see how he is going to handle it. Hope he talks with Mohan first without Padma interference first.

Lav is soon going to see GW colors when it comes to money borrowing.
mala_15 thumbnail
                                              Thanks TTfan for the update.

Nothing to comment about today's episode πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ  as it was a boring one without T&T πŸ˜’  but I felt happy to see Deepa and Varadharajan after a long time πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜› .

One thing that happened in this episode πŸ€”πŸ€” is Mohan and Kalyani's love matter has come to the notice of MM πŸ˜” and we need to see as to how he will react after this πŸ€“πŸ€” . Lets wait and see 😍 .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks bhagi for the fast update...

looks like laxman may come to vr for something..wonder what that is..will that be for deepa? or something else?
MM knows and maybe padma will soon know..mohan to convince padma? looks like mohan's turn to understand padma...padma also may not like to let go off mohan to kal so easily..eager to know her plan..
and enjoyed lav and gw's talk...gw's expressions were nice today, esp the freeze one...it seems like the new lav will turn out to be easy to dislike too..she did good too..

looks like a week laying some foundation for more and as pearl said break for masala vada n tea wud hv taken place...πŸ˜†
MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Bhaghi for the fast update!πŸ˜ƒ

Nice too see VR and Deepa afther a long break.
VR nalla pooy kondhu irrukhu pole whit his bussines, great!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Ippe Lax good a bad a. VR ku Lax nalla thu thaan did it, but for TPS...
VR and Lax in TMS Bank, angay thane Tamil did worksπŸ˜•.
Where is he ithula athu Tamil a show panni irukalamπŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Another part of promo vanthuthu. MM sees Kalyani and Mohen, but he did not hear them talk...

Next track with Lavanya and GW.
Money, money, money, endhu song pannelaam pole...πŸ˜†
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update  Bhaghiii (Yov Bhaghi)!πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bank thana..Tamil a kanicha koranja poiduvanga?😑
Why equating Lax to God?😑
Lax will need help soon and Deepa appa thalaiya uruta poranga🀒
MK scene not bad! What's going to be MM's reaction?
Kalyani neenga romba nallavunga!πŸ˜­πŸ˜†
GW flatu!πŸ€ͺ
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Baghi!!..

ROFL, i bet all of us watched the episode, in particular the initial scene of Lakshman/VR/Deepa thinking sometimes TA will be shown...πŸ˜›...anga thaan director namaku twist kuduthutar...Acc to thendral rules, if we expect something to be shown it would not be shown...πŸ˜‰...So TA was not shown...πŸ˜†...T/T had gone for vacation to Shimla pola...πŸ˜›...or did C come and kidnap both of them..πŸ˜›...

Lol, MM comes to know about M/K, but K helping Mohan shd not go on a waste...lets see..i wonder if mohan lied about arrears in exams

Lav/GW usual repetition...Only when Lav is shown with GP fly/ around T, new lavanya change will have 100% effect..hmm
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank for the wonderful update TTFan. :)

As Pearl it does seem like a draggy filler episode. Blah... Too much praises for Lax. Though its true on VR's point of view, I hated it. In TSM bank they are showing everybody but TA. May be he is too busy in planning with T on what other samuha sevai they can do.

Not worried about MM seeing M & K. I just wonder what if it was Padma and not MM in that situation. My... our ears are saved. MM will either talk to T or talking to M directly. But if CT wants to spice it up they may make MM talk to P too. Let us see its been a while any women opened her gutter mouth in Thendral.

I never thought I will enjoy a scene of GW Sr and Jr. Loved it. Light a pathikuchu... can't wait to see the best of it.
chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thanks TTfan for the update. It was a slow episode without TT. I want to see Bhuv-Lax scene after Bhuv hits Sundari's mom (as seen in promo). I think Lax will say I am sick of you...it is better if you leave this house πŸ˜‰.  I have high hopes I thinkπŸ˜ƒ. I hope MM talks  to Mohan when Padma is not around otherwise she will start jumping up and down and an episode will get wasted listening to her.