I know where the current track is going!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hii everyone...i was just sitting and thinking then i realised about this current track 😉...i think after ups n downs they will show anandi and shiv getting together 😳...in the meanwhile jagya n gauri will keep fighting until jagya realises his mistake and will try to get back to his family 😡...but now anandi is attracted towards shiv still DS will try to patch anandi back with jagya🤢...only Bhairav will support anandi to move on...lets see if it goes like this...i just hate stupid jagya and irritating gauri 😡
I don't think DS or anybody would want J back with A. DS will always have a soft corner for J afterall he is her first grandson. If J comes back she will try to help him financially and try to help him in career but she will never attempt to bring them back together.

When J comes back, I think it will be at a time when A and Shiv are planning to get married. I won't be surprised if DS begs J to leave Anandi alone.
it will be this nehar(canal)project and heith singh troubling shiv and this will bring out anandi to help shiv and shiv to realise what kind of person is heith singh and what anandi meant by warning him about heith singh which will ultimately lead into closness and devloping soft corner for each other resulting in love

well i hope they both goes doing wrong in their life..gaga couple - but it wont be easy for either of them to leave either...and matter will go more preety and eye catching if pighead as usual acts like pig and pushes gauri to leav SNG and take her to b'lore...and in process destroying what was their... and just to gain soem high post pighead  lends himself in trouble..i find it fishy ke so easliy his friend offering him that kind of post...why do i feel soem thign fishy going on in hospital and to save his face he needs a murga and that murga is pighead..they doin human body parts smugling or illigally operating on human parts soem thing like this and might be police jsut waiting to ahve their hands on the hospital...and as his frined said he will be the whole and soul...so they will amke jagu dada sign paper like he been responsible for all this doings...and lends in jail...and new city new life no one to know and they lend in bigest trouble they can lend into...lolzzz..

now DS is big thing - bahiro i am 100%shure will be with anandi and for beterment of her life at any stage of life and sumitra we all know love anandi unconditionaly btu when she sees his son back and realise his mistake and want anandi back and pighead presuring her to suport him to ahve anandi back she will be pesofying in btwn love for anandi an pighead and wont know what to do and what not to do..to let go anandi or to suport pighead to win anandi back
basant tau sa and gahna - basant will do as DS and gahna wil be with sumitra or all quit as usual giving anandi suport saying wou he kar jou tujhay acha lagay and tere zindage sawrain ...bahut taklef dekhee hai so now...and blah blah blah.
the main factor is DS - will she conver to back old DS or will still remain as she is today all supporting anandi or she will get all confused emotionaly and cant decide whome to go on with..pighead or anandi...here i cant decide if i picture this senario..atm of this new character DS no doubt she will stand for DS but when pighead back in picture and all sorry for what he did and want to rectify his mistake and is full of guilt then what DS moves is watchable and intreting..lets see..what cv has in mind..my mind is into thsi track..lets seee