Balika Vadhu

Yehin toh mera sapna tha!

Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yesterday when Jagya's friend asked him to join his hospital as in-charge he said "Yehin toh mera sapna tha!"...he dreamt of running his own hospital ever since Gauri put that bug in his head.

but when few years ago his dadisa and bapusa had dreamt the same dream and made the hospital to please Jagya he was dead against running that hospital why? because it was in Jaitsar! so the family appointed Lal Singh as the in-charge of the hospital which again Jagya hated.

Now he wants to run a hospital and the irony is he doesn't even mind being the Lal Singh of that hospital...looks like Jagya opted to get the taste of his own medicine!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He dosnt want to treat dirty gawar village patients...he wants fashionable neat and clean patients in a 5 star hospital
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
jaggu dada doesn't even realise that if he had run the hospital made by bhairon in jaitsar , the villagers there would have given him respect and would have treated him like God . But then here this shameless guy is hell bent in working in cities as he considers him to be a modern shehar wala. Let's wait and watch what he is going to do in bangalore...Most probably he will land up in some mess in bangalore hospital and that guy vineeth may break his relation with jaggu dada.  Edited by bluerobin - 11 years ago
Luvchoc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bluerobin

jaggu dada doesn't even realise that if he had run the hospital made by bhairon in jaitsar , the villagers there would have given him respect and would have treated him like God . But then here this shameless guy is hell bent in working in cities as he considers him to be a modern shehar wala. Let's wait and watch what he is going to do in bangalore...Most probably he will land up in some mess in bangalore hospital and that guy vineeth may break his relation with jaggu dada. 

This so called modern shehar wala fights over Mangalsutra! (I am not disrespecting Mangalsutra but I don't think not wearing that for a day is a big deal)...he is actually a mean hypocrite! I don't think he will even go to B'lore...going there alone would mean he would have to cook for himself and do every chores...but he is so alsi he'll not do anything other moving around like a laatsahab...akele rahne se gas cylinder badalna parega, dekhna iss dar sehi yeh B'lore nahin jayega.
bluerobin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Luvchoc

This so called modern shehar wala fights over Mangalsutra! (I am not disrespecting Mangalsutra but I don't think not wearing that for a day is a big deal)...he is actually a mean hypocrite! I don't think he will even go to B'lore...going there alone would mean he would have to cook for himself and do every chores...but he is so alsi he'll not do anything other moving around like a laatsahab...akele rahne se gas cylinder badalna parega, dekhna iss dar sehi yeh B'lore nahin jayega.

when anandi wore mangalsutra , traditional dress she was a unpad gawar for jagya , then when his modern wife gauri removed mangalsutra for weraing some beads why does he create too much drama if he believes in modern thinking. Anandi took care of jagya in every aspect starting from his weakness " food". When anandi used to make food and give to jagya he used to scream this is oily, unhealthy this and that. Now he doesn't have cylinder , no hot food ... as you said he may not even  go to bangalore thinking about doing the daily chores himself.