Diya Aur Baati Hum

Pyaar hi Pyaar!!!

Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OMGG!!!! 🤢🤢 Yesterday's episode blew me away completly! Romantic, cute, humourous, shy just everything! Well after half and hour they still didnt get to bed did they?😆😆 Then Sandhya does the famous heroine fall and the hero catches her I am tottally feeling for Deepika and Anas they have to perform atleast three falls in a week sometimes, getting caught sometimes on the bed, sometimes even on that grass thing that Sandhya fell on in the ME! 😆😆😆 Bechare Meena ki tara kamar ka dard hogaya honga! 😆😆 đŸ˜­ Kya kare jawaani chali hi jayenge ese ghirte rahenge to! 😆 đŸ˜† Well moving onto the Precap! Suraj mesmerized by his wife's beauty! 😳 đŸ˜‰ Do you think they went to sleep on the bed? 😉 đŸ˜ł đŸ˜† Well when Sandhya said Good Morning to Chotu I think the Sari pallu was definatly a good morning from her to Sooraj he was definatly bowled over by this filmy gesture! 😳😳 đŸ˜‰ Hai mara ramji hum sab ko mar hi dalenge ese romance karte rahenge to! 😆 đŸ¤˘

If you are all alive and kicking can you please share your views on what you thought of the episode! Guys this is only the start what are we going to do in the future! 😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruky_uk thumbnail
OMG!!  Last nites epi was just brillian, cant wait for more scenes like this.

Wondering what babho sandhiya realtionship will be like now?  N i wonder if Suraj and Sandhya will actually declare their love for each other or not?  Plus it's very very very nice to see Sandhya finally smiling and joking or being unsure of herself and being girly!!  Hope it carries on

Another question which crops up is, when will sandyha finally tell Suraj of her dream to become an IPS officer?  that will be good to see as well but i guess thats a way off for now...

But DABH rocks!!!  👏
Tacker_Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ruky_uk

OMG!!  Last nites epi was just brillian, cant wait for more scenes like this.

Wondering what babho sandhiya realtionship will be like now?  N i wonder if Suraj and Sandhya will actually declare their love for each other or not?  Plus it's very very very nice to see Sandhya finally smiling and joking or being unsure of herself and being girly!!  Hope it carries on

Another question which crops up is, when will sandyha finally tell Suraj of her dream to become an IPS officer?  that will be good to see as well but i guess thats a way off for now...

But DABH rocks!!!  👏

Ahahaha it was one of the best 👏 I think it will still be the same for a while Bhabo does care for Sandhya but she will never show it, thats just what MIL's are like 😆 đŸ˜Ą Yes I think they will soon it is going to be a very unique confession I predict with the way they are very different 😳 There relationship will only grow stronger now I guess it is going to be just beautiful! 😉 I think the new promo could be the start of it! They want to share everything with each other so I think she will share it or Sooraj will ask her for it! 😃😃 Yes DABH Rocks to the max!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm blushing so bad when they keep staring at each other - And that precap scene is so cute - it seems like Suraj is going to drop everything and run to Sandhya lmao

Today episode is definitely cute - LOVE is in the Air <3
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
In fact I wish she fall every second he is there around 2 get her in his arms! And who cares Bhabho? 4 d maximum,she will shout. She cant do anythng more,and she wont! Now Sandy ki bachchi has learnt how 2 deal with Bhabho! And IPS,that is d theme of DABH,and sure it will happen a day!
sweetpoorvi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: June_Anne_Mary

In fact I wish she fall every second he is there around 2 get her in his arms! And who cares Bhabho? 4 d maximum,she will shout. She cant do anythng more,and she wont! Now Sandy ki bachchi has learnt how 2 deal with Bhabho! And IPS,that is d theme of DABH,and sure it will happen a day!

well said JB😉
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetpoorvi

well said JB😉

Yes our wild insane JB sensibly doing too much meow meow.👏⭐️😆
Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ami_dabh

Yes our wild insane JB sensibly doing too much meow meow.👏⭐️😆

yeah! Yeah! C who r al with me? AB & PB! Den how cant I go Insane?