Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

aham's romance os epilogue pg:4

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Okay guys think that this is my imagination of my fevered frenry are lack of proper goham for a few days. This is how I would like aham to react.

Aham came home early and irritated. These days it has turned out to be something common. He hated the cold treatment his wife was showing him. Though he had tried to apologize she had turned a deaf ear. It was strange for his gopi to behave like that. Just as he turned the corridor to his room he slowed down. He was pleasantly surprised to see her sitting on their bed with his picture in her hand. Just as he reached their doorstep he saw her carress his picture lovingly and give a kiss. Aham stumbled. His gopi actually kissed his picture. But while the real version was available for service 24x7 why use a picture. Today he was not going to give up easily. He stomped and made his presence felt.

Gopi was startled. This vachan she had give rashiben was taking its toll. Ahamji was always having this worried look whenever he saw her. Her mind and heart was waging their own war. She had come to put the dry clothes but couldn't help herself as she took his picture and kissed it. When she saw aham she blushed and immediately put the picture on the dresser and tried to move out of the room. But the way was blocked by aham. His eyes had intense feelings in them. He removed his overcoat and threw it away. Opened a couple of buttons from his white shirt all the while never releasing her eyes. Then he slammed her to the cupboard. With one hand on one side he lift her face to meet his eyes and asked huskly, gopi, while I m always ready to be pleasured by your kiss, why do you kiss a mere picture?

Gopi just stammered woh woh . anyway she is the one caught red handed.

Aham continued, now I m going to break all your silence. No more running from me. since you will not give the pleasure of being kissed, I will do it to you. First he kissed her shoulder.

So why are you avoiding me. I said sorry. Am I not forgiven

Gopi had closed her eyes shut. The sensation he was creating was making her senseless. I was never angry ahamji

His lips traced the length of her shoulder and her placed a kiss near her ear.

So why are you avoiding me.

Rashi ben made me promise

He kissed her forehead

Promise what

That I should not forgive you till she gave persmission

Oh

He kissed her eyes, her little nose, her soft cheeks and just as he was about to capture those delicious cherry lips, the door opened with a bang and anita stood there. It took her just a second to understand the suitation. When she realized that aham had come home early, she knew that it was time for gopi to deliver dry clothes to every room so wanted to create more misunderstandings she was jumping with joy as she reached aham's room. She shouted:aham what are you doing

Aham did not even move a inch from gopi. He was angry and irritated that anita came to spoil him and the most pleasant moment. He replied anita you are not naive as my silly wife here, so I m doing what ever you are thinking. And my I know why you came here

I came to talk with you

Okay I busy at this moment, close the door and buzz off

He did not even wait to see whether she left or not but turned to capture those lips which has been tormenting him for a long time.

okay now i m off to bed. thank you all in advance. see all soon.

Edited by shruthi2010 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that was lovely shruthi...
A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am imagining what happened after that. A second SD, but this time Ahem in his full senses.

Loved it Shruthi. ❀️
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb OS..hope Aham is like this in the show too..
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shruthi...thank u soo much for lovely OS...I'm already in la la land πŸ˜ πŸ˜›
Sandy914 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hihi sruthi loved it, especailly the end.. i am rolling down
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Shruthi!! β­οΈ The way Ahem answered Anita...😍
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh Shruthi, that was great 😳..
My favourite line - He replied anita you are not naive as my silly wife here, so I m doing what ever you are thinking.. Brilliant 🀣
Thank You πŸ˜›.. Hope you are feeling better and be back to join us on the forum soon..
jazz54321 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thank you for this wonderful and superb OS Shruti πŸ‘πŸΌ
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thank you very much shruti for the wonderful os...!πŸ‘really i wanna like to see this onscreen...!cvs if you dont have any brains pls copy from this os.i think she wont mind..!loved it to the core..!πŸ˜ƒ