Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sathya.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wonderful OS.Would love to see this scene in SNS but I think CVs will never have such brilliant ideas. My favourite line was:real version was available for service 24x7
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Loved it Amazing os ! 👏
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yum yum shruti i like i like it more plz 😳😳😳😳👏👏👏👏
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
wow do you think he would do that in the serial as well
funny when he told anita off has this girl have no manners barging in their room like that 
shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I never even in my dream thought that I will take the help of my sauthan. I hate her just as you all hate anita, because she gets my hubby's caress, adoration, praise, love and most important of all most of his time. Grrr. It is his lappy. Bedridden I have no way but to sneak into the forum now and then.

First my biggest apology for not being able to thank you all individually. So here is lots of love for you all from me.

This is not a second part but an epilogue I forgot to add at the end of the last chapter. Until I pen it down I could not sleep. Hope you all bear with it.

Epilogue

Aham and gopi came out grasping for air. Aham pointedly asked: how was it.

Gopi blushingly said ji and her eyes froze at something behind aham. Aham gave a exasperated sigh saying anita and turned. He was stunned for a second, for anita lay unconscious at his doorstep. At this point aham had lost all his patience and humanitarianism. (I know the real aham will never do this. But my aham will). He turned towards gopi: gopi help me.

She shook her head and went to hold anita's leg. Aham said: wait. Not like this and came near gopi. whenever ahamji came like this gopi's senses started to reel.

Aham: gopi promise me that you will not will anyone about this.

Gopi: ji

Aham: mere kasam

Gopi: aapke kasam

Aham pulled gopi to the side of anita and showed her how. Gopi was shocked. No ahamji I cant

But you promised me.

Reluctantly gopi agreed. So between them they rolled anita towards her room which was parallel to aham's. aham waited till she hit the bed stead and closed his room door and bolted it. Smirking at gopi he picked his mobile and called his mom. Kokila was wondering why aham was calling from his room. Aham immediately launched. Mom I have a most important meeting tomorrow. So can you make sure no one disturbs me?

Koki: teek chee aham. I will sent gopi vahu with your tea and snacks and tell her to come back. After that no one will disturb you.

Aham: but mom, gopi is already here. And I would like to keep her with me to help me with those files, folders, printersss.

He dragged. Koki understood. Charu aham

Aham: and mom just now I saw that anita was about to faint, can you sent someone to check on her.

Ji

Jaishrikrishana

He switched off his mobile and turned towards her.

Anita had not really fainted. Come on it was just a kiss. She had given lots of stolen kiss to her seniors, her classmates to get her work done. But aham never was caught. She acted as if she has fainted. When aham asked gopi to help she was really happy that indeed aham cared for her, loved her. But imagine her shock when instead of caring her, he actually had the nerve to roll her. She saw him watch till she hit the bed. His smirk and the bolting of the door did it. she fainted for real this time. This was how koki found her and backed her along with her baggage to the US.

When aham turned towards gopi, he was like a predator. She was his prey. Gopi gave stifled giggle and ran towards their bed. Aham chased her and in the process slipped and fell on bed with gopi under him triggering the their holi Milan there by cementing the last crack in their relationship.

Lets leave them there with lots of love. Sorry if there are any mistakes, I hope the red cross will not ban me for rolling a ostrick around a corridor. Guys don't give up hope. Till something positive happens keep reading all those lovely os in the forum. The cvs brain has gone to eat @#$%^.This is for anita haters

shoot the witch

and this is for goham loves.

okay guys. bye. i miss you all a lot.

A2ZVictory thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful epilogue Shruti. Loved it
doc4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Epilogue Shruthi!! 👏
-neela- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
🤣.. an Ostrich rolling along the corridors of MM.. 🤣.. Brilliant.. Loved the epiloge Shruthi 😃, you have to come back soon and keep giving us these amazing stories.. Thank You 😉
varshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
fantastic epilouge shruthi
Hetp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome  epilouge shruthi ...loved it 😊