Pavitra Rishta May 30 2012 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Why dont someon put a tight slap in that witch! Treatin poor archana like crap. She is the churail!
tbh im getting sick and tired of this serial..why does Savita still get away with everything? and when will Archana stop acting like an idiot and for once stand up against her? I stopped watching this show once because of the same BS and came back cos of arvi and what do they do with them? Same thing with ArMan..their story has been dragging for a month now and im just hoping it doesnt end up a year like the Archana Manav one..screw you Ekta
Thank you, bhallarox, for the update!

Its sad that I can just hear the non-stop screeching of Savita just through the written updates. I can only imagine when one watches the episode.

Seriously, enough is enough. Savita needs to get out of her selfish self pity mode that no one will love her or pay attention to her if Archana comes back. She is digging a deeper hole for herself with each lie she spews and when she finally does get caught, she is going to have to suffer the very thing that she was avoiding, and no one will be to blame for it but her. But of course, PR tendency to have the daughter forgive and forget within a two second span time for 18 years of hell and lies, Savita will just a have a moment of self realization and all will be forgiven. Which angers me even more. Oh well.

I wrote in another post how I wanted Archana to grow a spine. This time I want Manav to grow one. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sulochana for giving Sachu a verbal lashing that he has deserved for who knows how long. But of course, Sachu will have it in one ear and out the other. Seriously, if the boy hasn't changed up to this point, there is no help for him.

Anyways, if one good thing is, at least Purvi thought for a second and handled the situation the best out of everyone, and that is saying something since logic and common sense is such a rare thing in this show nowadays -___-

Edited by mistystar - 11 years ago
i hate this serial! and even if i miss a few episodes, i can easily catch up. This is how bad this show is going. sick and tired. 
Gosh, is Savita mental? Actually why am I even asking, she is totally insane.

Thanks for the update Bhallarox :)
thanks for the update

i am totally fed up of Savita does she uses her brains or just her big toe ... really woman and she calls herself a mother sighs a mother do not treat her children or her in - laws like that