Bade Acche Laggte Hai

WU 30/5/12:Ram agrees 4 Div,takes Priya 4 a date!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update Maria!!
salsaly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thank u so much for the update maria di... :-)

happy anniversary to u... :-)

today we got two gifts... one is the lovely promo of ram & gudiya... second , such a rocking episode... i just loved todays episode & promo... its really a treat to us.. love that ram got sum sense to take priya out for two days... just loved the reaction of priya wen ram told her that he'll divorce her... totally , i just loved the expressions of raya... :-)

precap is too good... ram giving priya wine in juice.. too good... i'm so exited for tomorrow...  :-)

this will b one of my favorite episodes ever... i'll make sure that i download this episode wen its uploaded to setindia... :-)

wat can i say more... i am actually speechless...  ram & sakshi's acting is superb... so real...  :-)

i'm loving this track a lot... in this opportunity i would lyk to thank , CV's for giving us a lovely episode & two lovely promos...  :-)

everyday i wait eagerly to watch the episodes... & i'm eagerly waiting for tomorrows episode...   :-)

happy anniversary to all again... :-)

maria di thanks for ur effort... love u...   :-)
SriB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks you very much for the written update.it was awesome
bystander thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanks

kya acting...enjoyed the episode...waiting to see what happens tomorrow..

bumped into this old interview of ram...have seen it so many times but never get tired of it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev6od6uhwZg
_CandyCream_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the special smiley update maria! 😃 Cant wait for today!!
padma_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
ram is just following priya's foot steps and became cunning...😆
and OMG alcohol in juice ram naughty boy...🤣

IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the update.

Woo Hoo.. talli Priya round 4.. LMAO...
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So Maria the smileys are back.. Kis kushi ki kaathir?.. I take it ,that its due to the anniversary..
Episode was nice.. All things are getting boiled down and be nicely set up for the leap..
Loved the promo of Ram.. But it dosent confirm what I was dreading.. Whether Ram and Ayesha have married.. Anyways fingers crossed..

Niharika is reduced to a caricature of herself and this dosent go along with her usual evilness. But then the raaz has to come out , so i guess, it can be endured..

Great WU after a long time.. Hope your health is alright..What with the sun still blazing and temp above 40'degrees, there seems no respite for us.. Take care..
janardana thumbnail
Thanks for the updates... It's great to see the emoticons back Maria... Thanks...