•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi guys i am not the one who has to do wu for today. So just posting the highlights.

Gunjan comes back home and is upset and screams on her mom only later she realizes her mom s on life support and is shocked.

Sneha assures her she saw her dance on tv they hug and sneha falls back on the bed and she is no more 😭 😭   ðŸ˜­   ðŸ˜­

rachna gets dressed for her party with her chachi s help. Shayl tells her husband about snehas death He does not want rachna to go to the party but later agrees on shayl s persuasion.

Rachna and chaya recieve awards at the party. Rachna gets miss chui mui award.

Some ritual going on and Gunjan is missing finally comes home with her mom s clothes from tailor. She is not ready to accept her mom s death.

Precap gunjan shouts on shayl and throws her bag while shayl s husband is at the door. Rachna and her friends in saree play hockey match and rachna scores a goal.

Blooper of the day : are 17 year olds allowed to drive cars??. I thought the legal age for a license was 18????
Thanks for this highlihts I would like to answer the last part this serial world where every impossible things become so possible an easy.
thanks for the hightlights much appreciated ðŸ˜Š