HitenTejwani to enter KHTV:All Articles/Discussion Here

Posted: 11 years ago
Hiten Tejwani to enter Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada!
There's some good news for Hiten Tejwani fans. The actor, who is currently playing father to four grown-up kids in Balaji Telefilms'
Pavitra Rishta, will soon make an entry on Sony TV's Kyaa Hua Tera Vaada as a young rich business tycoon.

Confirming the news Hiten says, "Acting has nothing to do with age. As an actor, one should always experiment with roles. People always have this myth in the TV industry that once you portray an older character you will not get young roles. I hope I will change that mind set."

Sources inform that Hiten will play a rich and young guy tycoon who's also a very successful businessman He will be paired opposite Taani (
Priya Chauhan) and is intent on marrying her.

Although Hiten does a cameo on the show, his character might become permanent in the future.

Link :- http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Hiten-Tejwani-to-enter-Kyaa-Hua-Tera-Vaada/articleshow/13686302.cms

SORRY IF ITS ALREADY POSTED

Edited by sanaroxx - 11 years ago
wowww thnx for the news...waitinggg
wow... shouldnt he focus on PR whose ratings r tanking :S

omggg

cant wait for his entry

but he is intent on marrying taani ðŸ˜²

Hey Guys.😊 I have been a silent reader on this forum till now but I have been following this show since the beginning and this forum too. 😊 

I couldn't stop my self from posting today. This is a shocker for me! Is this the news that Pradeep's father wanted to announce today at dinner? 😕

What about Madhav and Tani? 😕
Thanx for da article...!!!
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

Hey Guys.😊 I have been a silent reader on this forum till now but I have been following this show since the beginning and this forum too. 😊 

I couldn't stop my self from posting today. This is a shocker for me! Is this the news that Pradeep's father wanted to announce today at dinner? 😕

What about Madhav and Tani? 😕

ritu firstly welcome to the forum ðŸ¤—

and thats wat m thinkin yaar even iam confused now it was so madhav and taani and now all of sudden 

though iam not against hitens entry but it was madhav taani so iam feeling like ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­

ektaaa ðŸ˜¡

wow...great news...he is a brilliant actor...but giv him a different track...why ruin taani n madhav track...i was kinda liking dem...!!!!!!

make him a permanent char. we hv no prob but please wid a diff track...

ok...so we all know dat hiten is all set to enter d show...n his track involves marrying taani...so dere wud b kind of luv triangle between taani madhav n hiten...

dont u guys think he shud b given a diff track a more interesting one...i dont think dey shud ruin d ongoing track of taani n madhav...dey r doing juz fine...

if dey want to make him a permanent character dey shud chalk some other track for him n not force him between taani n madhav...coz he is such a brilliant actor...he shud b given his worth of track...

wat do u guys think...??

😊

OMG !!! thats so great...waiting to watch him yet again...actually, i m never getting tired to watch him..he is sooo good.