Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Roxy369

Thanx a lot for the info...!!!
 ur welcome

sanat11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whyyy cant they show re runs on star plus? Or life ok? Technically its still the star franchise?? Im in the uk so
No star utsav 😔

They could show re runs at night time
Even or day time or even weekends!!! Mjht would still earn trps for the channel!
_Freaked.Out_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sanat11

Whyyy cant they show re runs on star plus? Or life ok? Technically its still the star franchise?? Im in the uk so
No star utsav 😔

They could show re runs at night time
Even or day time or even weekends!!! Mjht would still earn trps for the channel!

Starplus n life ok are already packed with shows, Though i saw in my scheduler yesterday that starplus is showing re runs of sarabhai v/s sarabhai. and i don't mind even if the repeat in either of channels at mid night.

_Freaked.Out_ thumbnail
@sanat11- though i request you if u still mail them mentioning to telecast on all the three channels, atleast we'll get mjht back n they'll know that mjht has such a huge popularity when when its more then a year that the show has ended.
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: SAJANian_4ever

@sanat11- though i request you if u still mail them mentioning to telecast on all the three channels, atleast we'll get mjht back n they'll know that mjht has such a huge popularity when when its more then a year that the show has ended.

yes..we should do that..demand in star plus,life ok and utsav
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey Neha-just some info-remive the star one IDs from youre page-star one has ceased operation under that name so all those links e mail ids etc will be worthless in contacting them...
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

hey Neha-just some info-remive the star one IDs from youre page-star one has ceased operation under that name so all those links e mail ids etc will be worthless in contacting them...

ok di..thank u for informing😃
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Everyday i am sending 2 mails to starutsav.I hope they will listen to our views.
neha_mjht thumbnail
Originally posted by: monaya_MS

Everyday i am sending 2 mails to starutsav.I hope they will listen to our views.

thank dear...also comment in b pages of star plus,star player to get mjht back
_Freaked.Out_ thumbnail
Hey guys keep requesting. there should come a flood of our mails😆 tabhi woh log sunenge!
@neha- thanks a lot dear for taking care of the thread m so busy with studies and my job i hardly get time to come online. Ur a life saver for me😃