Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 31st May 2012

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello readers...πŸ˜ƒ

Sati's pinds are flying around mahadev and on the other side destruction is happening 😑 ...saptarishi and co. praying for protection to MD...Aadishakti appears 😳 and reminds him of his duty to protect the earth. Mahadev appears on earth and starts to take a big form...😳 he crushes one storm under his big foot and it subsides...😎... KalBhairav also appears and him and mahadev in his original avatar stop the storms, earthquakes and volcanos πŸ˜ƒ ...Tarkasur is going πŸ€ͺand boasts of his missile πŸ₯±...here Shiv produces a glowing ball in his hands which is sucking away all the volcanoes πŸ˜† and Prithvi taunts Tarkasur of his attempts πŸ˜‰...mahadev takes the entire heat and goes into his body 😲 (OMG...karpur gauram playing was such a music to my ears 😍)
Prithvi mocks tarkasur and thanks shukracharya for his attempts atleast to try to stop it 😳 (he is really not that of an "asur"...would not cheat mahadev ⭐️ a true devotee πŸ˜†)
TK (tarkasur) can see his future now...taunts Shukracharya 😑 Shukracharya taunts him of maligning guru-chela relation πŸ‘ Guru taunts him his weak point of using his powers only for his ego satiation πŸ˜› and this will never give him success...
saptarishi and gang come to thank mahadev...πŸ˜ƒ on their request he sits to convert pinds to shaktipeeths πŸ₯³shiv is totally πŸ˜’ ...he feels them one last time and sends them to their places 😭
His voice over saying a new chapter has begun...i have assigned a bhairav to each of the SP's πŸ˜ƒ back to time mahadev says still two pinds are missing πŸ˜• ...
Tarkasur gets the news by 4G network speed 😑 ...shukracharya is against destroying them , but tarkasur is adamant 🀒 ...Prithjvi comes to show mahadev the way πŸ˜ƒ...mahadev refuses saying this is his duty ⭐️
Rishi markandey (correct if my memory is wrong πŸ˜†) finds one pind 😲 he decides to protect it till mahadev comes and suddenly a royal procession is coming πŸ˜• it is King Himaavan πŸ˜ƒ  (This actor is really good in king type roles πŸ‘ seen his earlier work )... Markandey is amazed by destiny's play of sending sati's future father for her protection ⭐️...he asks him for help in protecting it but Himavan says he is busy busy πŸ˜† ...Markandey says you think Vishnuji will like his devotee to ignore this work and king says but it is not good to do warfare while this trip ...and suddenly his wife calls and explains him the goodwill πŸ˜†...Himaavan promises to protect the pind ⭐️

PRECAP: Ganga enters 😲...she is so cute 😳 πŸ˜†

Edited by CraziestGurtian - 11 years ago
Yeah it was very nice to hear karpura gauram again after so long. 
Thank u 4 d update!cnt wait 2 c d episode!btw wasnt himavat supposed 2 b a shiv bhakt?everyone is going gaga over gangaπŸ˜†
OMG OMG OMG  Pankja Dheer !!!!" enters!! he can still kich ass, in the 3 min appearance.

and the one playing menaka is also very pretty! proper parvati mata.

BTW: ganga just comes and  goes to shiv's jata? ther whole bhagirath story bypass?πŸ˜•
Ganga is pretty😊

whats with all the Himalaya family dressed in white?
OMG! Sounds like an awesome episode! Can't wait to watch!
Thanks SO much for the update πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by tannipartner

OMG OMG OMG  Pankja Dheer !!!!" enters!! he can still kich ass, in the 3 min appearance.

BTW: ganga just comes and  goes to shiv's jata? ther whole bhagirath story bypass?πŸ˜•
Ganga is pretty😊

to drum home the point that there is snow on the himalayas?! πŸ˜†
Thanks for the update...
overall epi ws good, pankaj dheer as himavan looked great
ganga ws too cute... bt i didnt liked meena at all.

It was a good epi. Shivji absorbed all the MV's power in him (similar to the poison which came out at the time of Samudra-manthan).  He has solution for all the problems. "Har Har Mahadev".

Tarakasur doesn't want to give up & Shukracharya likes to poit out his mistakes, a true Guru he is, only if his shishyas were yogya.
Mena & Himavan- a nice way to introduce them. Himavan will protect the pind & will get blessed to get Aadi Shakti as his daughter. In the Purana's he & Mena did penanace to get her as a daughter. This becomes a shortcut penanace.
In DP it is given Ganga met Shivji in Swarga, she had already gone with Brhmaji & Mena had cursed her, that she will have to come back to Earth.
Looking foreword to tomm's epi. 
As I mentioned yesterday, I was disappointed @ Adishakti spoiling the fun 😈  Anyway, when Shiva was growing and squelching the twisters by stamping on them, why didn't he grow even larger and just pinch the earth within his fingers to put off those nukes?  Actually, watching him do all this barefoot was painful - I hope one day, Mahadev makes himself a good pair of crocs, or whatever footwear he likes πŸ˜† 

Anyway, back to this - I'm not getting why Shukracharya chose to protect Bhudevi.  Usually, he was fully aligned w/ whichever demons he was serving @ any time.  They're trying to vilify Tarakasura even more by showing Shukracharya as being opposed to him, when there is no evidence that that was the case.

Mahadev having that missile entering his body - looked almost like that's where he got his powers πŸ˜†  But that makes me wonder - couldn't Narayan have done it as well?  This serial makes Narayan look about as impotent as the devas, even while embellishing his plight @ the hands of Veerbhadra.

On Himavan - when was he a ruler, or a kshatriya?  I thought that he was fixed in the Himalayas.  Also, when was he a Vishnu devotee either?  This serial has made both Himavan and Daksha Vishnu devotees.  And having Markandeya asking him to protect the shakti peeth - Himavan was a very pacifist god - if one recalls, in the Ramayan, he was the second stop for Dundoobhi, b4 he sent the latter to Vali when Dundoobhi wanted to duel him.  This was a strange way to introduce him into the story.

Also, in the precap, showing Ganga w/ Shiva was weird - when Bhagiratha got her down, her initial plans were to sweep Shiva down w/ her fall, and Shiva, divining her intent, intercepted her in her jata, and only let her go on the pleas of Bhagirath.  So the idea that Shiva would give her a heads up on what would happen at least a yuga later made no sense whatsoever.
Originally posted by tannipartner

Ganga is pretty😊

maybe bcoz dey r going 2 da teerth yatra so dey r wearing simple white clothes and going