WU for Epi 31/5/12 Prelude to legacy Madhubala

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi friends Priya here ... the WU for you πŸ˜Š

Shamsher in train puts his bag on  seat , Balraj  continues his lecherous talks , offers the two ladies tea but both disagrees  , a tea seller passes by , when Shamsher asks for  drink    , Ballu says ladies first snatches the drink tries to force the young girl into drinking the soft drink  , the girl's mum tries to intervene at which Balraj threatens her mum that he's till now behaving in a civil way ! if she intervenes one more time he will actually display his nature ! he again tries forcing to when Shamsher takes that cold drink bottle from Balraj's hand smashes it and points the ragged  broken edge to Balraj .. he asks that two ladies in train to leave '  they leave and Shamsher takes the seat . No sooner he does  one of Balraj's goons take a knife and tries to attack Shamsher ' a small fight sequence occurs where Shamsher  succeeds in taking down all including Balraj ; Shamsher takes Balraj's  gun and gives it back to him taking out the bullet n saying I'm sparing you just because of your family .

Scene shifts to chawl .

Trishna playing around Roma's house , sees a boy walking on the edge of terrace .. Trishna tries to imitate ' Paddy sees that and get all excited ; she tells that you don't do things like this since this city is new , people are new  we need to be careful  . Trishna  says she feels lonely w/o friends  here in chawl ; in her hometown she had space and friends whilst here there is none . Paddy says if you go to Motihari , then go alone because me and your sister will not go ; eventually Trishna agrees to stay back for her unborn sister's sake .

She says I want my sister soon , Paddy says she will come if you want your sister soon you've to show that you care for her , long for her ; when she comes she'll be more close to you than to me , she'll tell her dreams , aspirations everything to you before me right !

Roma enters in her room extremely miffed and says  in your honor I've got Rose .. Paddy says you're drunk so Roma says I feel scared to come normally in front of you '. 2 pm was you shift why you did not go ? Paddy says we shd talk about this later ' Roma tells Trishna to go out and locks the door ; she gives Paddy a good lecture of her so called inhibitions and mocks her perspective of film industry !

Roma says to Paddy , "You think film industry is bad ' uh huh ! film industry gives shelter to homeless women , it's the industry which does not recruit on else's suggestive letters , they do Ganesha Puja 1st  not only coz its custom but because they mean it to worship Ganesha by their heart ." Paddy tries to tell Roma if it would have been any other profession ' where Roma cuts her in between n says you still don't know this city ! you get out like now and stay in streets for one day ' I wanna see what happens  , your so called decent pple won't help you and the indecent one will tear you apart !

Meanshile Trishna in terrace takes a stool and walks on the edge of the veranda ! Roma here drags Paddy out of house n closes the door ! Trishna gets distracted and she loses her balance and falls from the veranda ! she hits her head and blood gets pooled ! the chawl pple immediately surrounds Trishna and seeks help from Sudhakar Bhaiya . Meanwhile Shamsher  comes in Jeep and sees this scene with the injured girl and the entire chawl in chaos ! Trishna is rushed to City Hospital

City hospital

All there are praying for Trishna .Doc comes out .

Doc : you already have applied malham patty aka remedial therapy  . On asking who did it  Shamsher owns up n says that's what they usually do when anyone bleeds profusely 'the doc says Trishna is A-okay '. Shamsher treated Trishna perfectly '

Shamsher asks when can she get  discharge , doc says you can meet her after 10 mins  and then she can be discharged too ! Roma apologizes ' Paddy accepts n both hug '

At Night

Paddy gets flashbacks of her struggle  and her  risky journey in Mumbai till Trishna falling off from the chawl veranda '

She tucks in Trishna , comes out & sees Shamsher sleeping in the corridor on floor '..

Paddy ST : My prayer is answered I just asked for Almighty's help n here He has sent so many pple who are nothing less than divine selfless beings

Next morning :

Roma tells Shamsher , you must be mad at me ! that sfter your work shift you had to rush to hospital that too because of my irresponsible behavior ! on top of that you did not get even a bed to sleep after that since Paddy n Trishna were sleeping ' Shamsher says bed is needed for those who want a place to sleep , I just need my sleep , doesn't matter where ? during initial days I slept on  SV road divider slept for 4 years ' Roma says from today this won't happen as both Trishna n Paddy will leave ! Shamsher is taken aback and he says but  Paddy has Trishna who's a minor and Paddy herself is expecting how'll she manage !

Roma says she's a different type of girl ; considers film industry bad ! she wants to do diff type of work and she prays that Paddy gets her type of job soon !

Roma turns only to see Paddy standing behind ! she says where are you going this morning ? Paddy replies I'm going out ' w/o hearing the whole thing Roma says yeah I know you're not gonna stay here but this morning you'll leave !

Paddy says you only said the morning shift starts from 9 . Both Roma & Shamsher are shocked ! Roma says but you said this film industry  is bad to which Paddy replies ! I understood my mistake , you made me understand that film industry people are real gems .. I still dunno know this industry but its people have helped me in most helpless hapless situations ! Both Shamsher and Roma feel happy hearing this !

On top of building Ballu has one of his goons hanging upside down in air since he failed to find Paddy and Trishna ' Ballu swears to that goon that before he breathes his last Paddy and Trishna will be successful targets to his bullets '.. 

• Precap :Kisine Suraj ko on kiya

• Kisine Zameen ko asmaan banaya

• Kisine taron ka aanchal bichaya

• Aise woh iss duniya mein ayi

Aur yun sapon ki duniya mein janmi ek kahaani

😳

The baby born in the precap is claimed still πŸ˜­
Edited by drashsree100 - 11 years ago
Thanx priya for the update...
i was waiting ...