Thendral

Update for Thursday - May 31st, 2012

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx Tanu for the lovely update!😃
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the update.
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanuuu dear for the Wonderful update and comments (nice thittus for Lax!😛)! 🤗🤗

Episode filled with TPS mom, TPS, Lax and Bhuv. Aga motham they decided not to show TA/T pola this week😕.

TPS mom spoke too much and literally teased Bhuv 😕. It was annoying to hear her words and she literally pulled Bhuv and Bhuv used this chance and went a level up and slap this elderly women with no respect🤢. Lax claiming that he lost his nimmathi now... he lost it long back but just did not expose it... maybe becoz Bhuv had gun pola..lol😛. Bhuv talking as if she did not do anything wrong at all and Lax talking as if he is a Mahaan🤢. Both planned and ditched their original life partners and made them to suffer and enjoyed their selfish life and ippo shouting as if they have no peace😕.

Very good acting by SC👏. She emoted very well in todays episode. Body language was very good.

Hopefully TA/T tomorrow? 😍 Whole week they were not shown😔..
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tanu, thanks for sharing my thoughts with the update!

No idea what to say!

Everyone is equally at fault!

One thing is sure, either Bhu or Lax should be in the house...i mean bhu or Sun...

Gun veraya? Bhu use your brain and not arms!!!

Tomorrow is a important day for me and if no TT, kolaveri than!

Edited by Gisel - 11 years ago
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu.

I really did not like this whole show orchestrated by TPS mom. Both with CP and Bhu she started everything. There is no surprises on how Bhu and CP behave. Should TPS mom drag her to that level. When Lax and TPS asked what happened she did not narrate the whole thing that happened but just highlighted the faults of CP and Bhu. At least Bhu accepted what she did. I understand how she is in super anger seeing her daughter suffer all alone in taking care of the family but still I feel she went overboard. But that doesn't mean that I support Bhu. After all this happened TPS mom says dhustana kanda thoora vilagu. :) Shouldn't she have followed that.

Lax is talking as if Bhu is behaving only badly today. LOL. As far as he was in a situation only Bhu was there though he yelled at her, he was able to put up. Now since he thinks that he has another person to fall back now all that Bhu does looks wrong. WOW. He doesn't even want to see her and tells TPS not to go to the level of Bhu :). Lax ithu puriya ungalauku romba varusham ayiruku. Neenga Dr padichu than aningala...

Now that we have seen all scenes from the promo. What will happen tomorrow. Will we see T & T or will it be Anand.

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tks tanu for that superb update with the right emoticons and comments...

you said it all actually...did not know who to get angry with so just enjoyed everyone shouting at the other...
one thing ..at least bhu is quite consistent in what she does, even if it is wrong...lax seems to be very conveniently switching sides as it suits him...tps mom did go overboard at times but this is needed to get out bhu's true colors in the open...tps mom seems determined and knows how to go about her job to throw out her rival...sundari's shot at bhu abt losing her only support in the house cud have bhu thinking abt her future moves...
glad that we were spared the restaurant scene though and the relatives did a good job of driving out cp to the hostel..prabha wud be pleased with this...
wonder what tmrw has...more of bhu or mohan/kal or nitish lav..after all MM needs to be shown after what he saw...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the super fast and colourful update👏😊. Power packed episode😊 and things are moving faster now.Thuls plan is working and it almost finished. I enjoyed tonight's episode even though it featured B's part more.

In today's episode it is clear that TPS has power in the hospital and in the house too… In upcoming epi'sB will leave the house on her own I think? She is totally lost and isolated due to her arrogant egoistic nature.

Her slaps causes her own down fall. This is to…CV Please end this track soon...As we viewers are tired of seeing the same tracks again and again.🥱🥱 Waiting for the next episode.😍
Thendral_USA thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful and detailed update.

The whole week has been a little dragging and revolving only around the TPS/LAx/bhu track . Seems like this is a no T/TA week and the CTs haven't seen the "Kaanamal Pona arivippu" by Viswai!!

TPS' mom is going overboard to unnecessarily irritate and annoy Bhu. Her and TPS very presence is making bhu furious, adding fuel is TPS' mom with her pungent remarks (although I feel that bhu deserves this and more)!! TPS' mom seems to be having a plan in irritating Bhu and making her overreact.

Didn't Lax never realize all Bhu's annoying and never-respecting evil qualities when he let her in after ditching TPS?? How was he so blind to all her evilness and cunningness all these years? Did he live all these years in peace with her or was he just simply nodding his head to whatver she just said? Is Bhu even educated like TPS? Bhu clearly lacks even the basic etiquettes and all her boasting abt how hard she worked to create the hospital sounds hollow. Like TPS said, Bhu is just basking under the hardwork and talent of Lax. Lax is totally in fault for not only ditching TPS and son, but also for choosing to live with a demoness in woman form!!  Lax's nature otherwise is very unlike Bhu's. Not that I'm trying to support LAx, but he has helped MM, his athai, Deepa's father and even T when Bhu refused to treat her. He also seems basically good except his ditching his family!!! How and why did he fall prey to Bhu's charms (??) to abandon his beautiful family? He does agree that he loved TPS a lot, so it seems a little weird that he left TPS! Did Bhu play a game similar to C in separating Lax and TPS? Lots of doubts to be cleared!!  

Seems like Bhu might resort to some drastic steps after this.

Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu for the super updates!

Wow it was a different episode full of only Bhuvana track...I found Sudha Chandran's acting was great today.

Tps' mother did go overboard with CP...if I remember correctly CP never opened her mouth until she was being insulted...CP never started the fight...

Laxman...lol...I was just laughing at him yelling at Bhuvana...he knows that she will never Tps or her mother but he still agrees to everyone living together.  When he said that Sundari is my wife, I was thinking what happened to your wife when you left her in the first place...I hope Tps does not get back together with him and she is successful with her plan.

Omg the gun was unexpected...she is more dangerous than I thought.