31st may WU

payalibm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 in red - my personal comments

evry one in meeting and shiv is explaning that to give the contract his team hasnt only seen teh cotation but also went to site and saw the mixture of cement and some information also about the persons who has filled for the cotation...and heith sing thinks its him and his person who beged this  nehar project contract...and in himself he starts celebrating and thanking collector for this good move and trying to insult anandi by sayong the one who best is walways the one who wins...and he has always hotught of good for jaitsir and his people so he got the contract...and then heith sing turns to collector sabh and says make ready the contract paper in the name of his person and let the work start soon... some time people are so idiot and stupid they cant see person face or understan ke they havnt comleted their sentence and u interferd in btwen and cuted off and thinks matter is at oyur side...and anandi's face and her contractor are in awww like they lost evrythign and anandi expresion was quit amzing and like knew this could hapen yet she was in litle awww and unbelivable shiv went agaist her words...
welll so shiv anounces contract will be ready but in the name of anandi's contractor and hith singh got the jor kaa jhatka dheary sai lagay...he couldnt belive the contract went to anandi's side and not him..he tried to tell this to collector sabh but he decided he knew what is right and what is wrong...heith singh couldnt belive and felt insulted and said to collector sabh he insulted the MLA of this area and he wont forget about it...and heith sing leaves...and anandi is quit stunned and all quit as she got the contract,i mean her side people...heith singh walking and shiv comes out and stops him...and shiv tries to justify himself and the reason he choosed to give contract to another contractor...and not to take it in personal level...he is simply doing his duty as a giv. servent and all deciosn is taken jointly aftr analysing all ascpects and then his team decided what to do and what not to..he is dedicated and hard worker of gov. and let him do his job with integrity and hosnety..but heith sing was all angry and loosing this contract make his ego brusied brutually and he said to shiv it is personal and he wont forget what shiv has done and insulted him by givng the contrct to some one else over his words..he be shure to pay for this insult to him...and heith singh leves...and while heaith sigh was giving all this warnign to shiv anandi was their listning this indirect threat to shiv...shiv watches heith sing going and anandi comes and stnads in front of him... lolzzz this is so funyy anandi seems to be so smala and delicate and adorable and she is so itny like in front if shiv kee she is not coming in one picture with shiv becuse of her height and its so cute when i see this and so hillarious..uff i realy wann see them in romance and he piking her up... well ... she says to shiv thank you for giving contract to ehr men...but shiv stops her and sys whateva was done was done strictly on business level and it was not a favour..all was done as shoild be done in preoper way and in honesty...and anandi says but people liek heith singh dosent undertsnad the word like honesty and integrety...and she while standing there listened to what he ahs said to him(shiv) ufff nwo our anandi wsa realy looking damn worried..haey!is this the begning of soem thing...she was realy like wants to go and help shiv and take him out of this mess and help him at any sort of level...she wsa showing as she is quit yet she was all worried about him ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ...she says to shiv not to take lightly the words of heuth sigh..he is  in his simple words have warned him and he (shiv)need to be now very much cautious..shiv  was all quit and his expression was lost and couldnt understand what anandi   is  speaking and trying to say...and his expresion clearly showed he dint understand and anandi seeing this replied...his method of destroying a person is quit different from normal like ..his methods are diiferent where he destroys person quit badly emotionaly and  wou bhe to the point where he\she breaks complitely..and then she tells him about her kidnaping and all about shivam persona and how he enterd in home and was behind her kidnaping and then when she was released by then her reputation was in complete jeoprdy..and people in village started pulling finger on her integrety and her vertue saying she has been out for so many nights and dosent know with whome whome she has spend her night with ... and shiv was quit shoked to hear all this (man she dint said our pighead jagat pita saved her form heith singh goons and he is her going to be ex-huby..yaar such a nice chance...but they ,the cv's are not showing any such thing..y always feel soem thing big and fishy behind they keeping secreat from shiv and shiv so hideous..y hsi family not here his mom dint even bother to coem and see how he is in new enviornment and all ) their in city our gauri amta ji caled jagat pita ji maharaj and says men will come from grcessory shop as she while leaving for hospital ahs droped the list their..so when the men comes please take the delivery and see and check the list all items or ohk and then to call ehr back to inform (this time i think gauri has done correct for once,she was nither rude nor insulting nor mean or selfish..she simply asked jagat to do this simple thing and this is called taking your married life to understanding level and being together which was earlier lacking when she told him to do MS..doing and asking him to do MS was not wrong but the way she said to him tht wa direct beating to his ego ,btut his time however much i dont like seeing and saying but she wa corect and nothing she did wrong in askign for help in household mater to jagat pita ji maharaj) jagat replies yes madam he will do all whats been ordered but he wont call her back..gauri wsa like why you speking in this way and why he wont call..and jagat pita ji said because he dosnt have balance in his mob. and gauri is like why dint he said her..she would ahve done the rechrge when she was goin in morning for work...and pitaji maharaj was like he not going to beg her or ask her to give her money for his small small need and he can take care of himself she dosent need to bother about it and cuted down the phone...gauri is worried about where their relation is goin and she dials up her mom and speaks to her about jagat pita ji behaviour and her mom is like now anandi is no more in theri life to amek it hell then why his kanwar saaa is behaving like this..she says to her gudrya to keep her cool and concentrate on her work and give her idea to search soem work for jagat piata as men are always sensetive when it comes to their working condition..so why not she serches for the job and then when he busy with work he wont behave like this..and before gauri mata can keep the phone down she request her gudreya not to speak about her serching job for jagat pita ji maharaj as how he would take it we dont know,so to keep quit and do secreatly (lolzz i ahve quit a hunch and belife is so strong kee soem one imporatnt from cv team is shure in our forum who is regular keeping look out on our post and thoughts and what we want and our demands are for the serial or character...so many of us was wanting and talking bout parents of gauri mata nad anandi...lolzz here they are coming back to creat more song sequence in gaga couple life because in next moment ... gauri mata before keping down phone asked her mother to coem nad stay with her as she is not able to understand what to do and what not to do and uaper sai this new job and it needs her full attention and she needs helping hand and who beter then maa..so why dont you come and stay for some time with me and she will get support and hand in taking vare of home as well as of jagat pita ji maharaj 
heith sing is at his home and all fuming up and trying to digest that he and his men hasnt been given the contract and all in anger thinking how to destroy the collector and one of the tiny men who biided for contract wa siting along with heith singh..he said to heaith signgh what they can do...nothing its now all over and even eh cant do anything..but heith singh is like he will nto loose the battel so easily and will elt anandi and that collector have party over his insult..no ways..he will insult and destro and will take away all the reputation this collector has made by lending here in jaitsir with such powerfull argance..he will destroy all in front of all this villagers and they will throw him out and his reputation will be all in drain and gon by ..by the coming evening and he takes out a brifcase and says soem thing to that contractor (as all thsi was in music) and said by his face expression hope you got it what is indie this briefcase and what he has to do with it and signals him to leav and do the alooted work and is happy and waiting for morning to come by so that he can destroy collector sabh and smiles cunningly 😡
their anandi is working in kitchen and DS comes and tells anandi to sleep early...now anandi is puzzeled what is she up to and even gehana is quit lost what maa saa is saying...and DS says she needs to stay fit and proper as now she surpunch of not a village but of proper town and she has to work day and night and she needs to stay fit as she dosent want her to get sick and all..so she says to anadi to wake up early in the morning and go for morning jog vum walking...anandi is like ohk but she is lost why DS is doing all this...anandi says only some last work in kitchen is left so she will finish soon and then will go and sleep..but DS is like gehana will do you jsut go and sleep and pushes anandi to go and sleep early so tht she wakes up early...and anandi leves in quit shoking stage at all thsi antiqes of DS and DS turns to gehana to say rmbr what PA of shiv said about shiv likeing morning jog and all and gehana said yeh in begning she was lost but when DS said to anadi to be fit and go for jog\walking she got it what she is (DS)trying to do and says its ohk she will complet the work on her own and DS is hapy and leaves the kitchen
there a man is sneking in quitly and watch men is sleping peacefuly in his chair...the man sneeks near him and quitly takes out the bunch of keys from the hook above in the wall and crawl back to the wall and walks inside and halts near the main room...theri he opens the door wiht that keys and enter inside and serches soem thing and then sudenly he goes under teh table and their in his quilt with which he was hiding his face and covering himself was a black brifcase..he takes it out and keeps it under the big desk and crawls back silently withut amking any noice and bfr he go the light of torch went to name plate  shoiwng in bright brass writing SHIV RAJ SHEKHAR THE COLLECTOR.

precap - anandi opens door and ask DS why she woked her up so early and DS says she forgets she needs to do jog\morning walk...and anandi geting out of jeep and sees shiv joging and smiles lit up her entire face 😳

Edited by payalibm - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Was Anandi just thinking to herself abt what Heth Singh has done to her in the past or was she telling it to Shiv? 
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

So now Heth singh is back to his cheap tactics. I hope the CVs don't bring back the same maligning A's character track back. This looks like they are planning a scandal involving Shiv and A in a bribe issue. Cheap tactics as usual, what else does Heth Singh know 😡

The most hilarious dialogue in today's episode was G telling her mother to come to Mumbai for a few day since J was in a very bad mood. 😆 That will be like aa bail mujhe maar. Like J is so happy and rejoicing when G's mother is around. 😛 She is going to irritate him all the more. G's mother will be the cause for more fights between them. Cannot wait for her mom to come and start living with them. Hopefully my dream of J yelling at G's mother will also be fulfilled. 😈

DS has now sent A for morning walk and that too in ghara choli with Makhan kaka as a companion 🤣. this is going to be a sight worth watching. But Ds has made it so obvious by asking Bhim Shing about it and immediately  she sends A the next day to walk or run in the same place  Wonder if Bhim Shing will tell collector saahab about what khicdhi this dokri is pakaoing?
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
sush_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update payal
SinSin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you on very detailed WU!
payalibm thumbnail
i am amazed to see how easily shiv office can be tress pased into...and more over i am intrestd in knwoing how anandi heps him...man!time for some sizzling sizzling hot hot food for us sweets...we will in not more then one month i can gurantee willsee anandi all in arms of shiv...good job heith sing..the more trouble you bring the more closeness will anandi be to shiv...and i am dying to see them in rain as it will eb rainy season when a month will be passed or if i am not wrong in a week mumbai will ahve feel of rain down theri corridor..means in shooting too..ufff i hope they show some sizling dance and rmance brewing btwen shivanandi

DS as always hillarious and funy and busy hatchin and ploting and trying to make way for the love birds to coem close soon

lolzzz last but not least,i totaly agre with you @dv - lolzzz now we will have more song squnece of gauri mata and  jagat pita ji maharaj ,runing aftr eachother and punching each other and also being punch bag for each other...lolzzz time for some masala tea and wou bhe with good day biscuit with icing on cake ... 😍  i jsut cant wait to see jagat pita ji reaction when he sees one more to point out he is jobless and nikamaa nad good for nothing 🤣 🤣
Thanks for the update Payal.

I think Anandi did not tell Shiv about her past encounters with HS. She was just recollecting it.

sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ThanQ 4 the update as well as 4 red snacks along with...

So Anandi jogging & SAAS - KANWARSA tracks ahead! ...vow! Awesome ! ThanQ CVs 4 making my small dreams come true...
payalibm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Perseus-

Thanks for the update Payal.

I think Anandi did not tell Shiv about her past encounters with HS. She was just recollecting it.

i will chk out my recording as atm tou sanjiv,my huby watching tv...later when he sleeps will chak out and will return back to you ohk..love..i am sowie for the confusion..will see if i can solve it 😊
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks payal nice update...I guess Anandi told jagya abt her kidnapping because when the flashbacks scenes were over she was telling shiv its difficult to live when people are questioning ur character.So tht means she told shiv everything.