Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

31st May,12:WU:Mallu ka Mister Jagan is a MONSTER

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg😒 I wana KILL JAGAN HE IS BAS...🤬 ..ARD HE SHUD GOTO JAIL NOW.whats say?❓ He DOG married wid 2 kids huh bechari Mallika 😒, Kaash Mallika Bhi BELT SE JAGAN KO PEETE,

Loves the Anxiety of Nidhi and AshNI Convo wow Ashu undrstanding Nidhi! Thnx alot,bye di n ol!
Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Tanu for quick and Lovely update. We will miss KTLK on Friday. 
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought that Jagan was in US... and Mallu was educated???? Police call... come out on the street and tell a neighbor who can call the police for you... (if you dont know how to dial 9-1-1)... Also, she was in such a bad shape when Ashu saw her, it didnt happend in 2-3 days... then when she checked-in into that hotel, no one noticed???? was she normal then????? am just confused about that part of the story!!! how did she check-in in that hotel, what condition was she in then???? she was bruised blue-black around her eyes... no one bothered to call the police or something in teh hotel???? it was supposed to be a "bada hotel" remember thats where ashu was going to get the ice-cream when a passer-by had told him to go to a bada hotel to get ice-cream at that time...
Shee_xaan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Precap. I also disturbed a lot. Whole week will be disturb. 
RoDee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanu.. So episode was not bad. Atleast Ashu knows Nidhi's feelings. Good job CVs..
Still last part is scary.

BTW is this the thread where we discuss everyday?? where are others??
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Mallika. Jagan needs to be shot down, like right now😡 What kind of frustrated and loser soul keep a grudge for over 12 years.  Rukhsar was brilliant yet again. 

I think now Nidhi's fears make a little more sense. I think Ashu & Mallika's proximity will make her uncomfortable and worried.

Wonder what DB is up to now? Can't she just let her bacchi be for sometime. Why can't CB just remind her that Nidhi is married and can take care of herself without anyone's help.

I am wondering why Jagan is making a re-entry? Is he back only to get beaten up by Ashu? Why haven't the hospital or Ashu informed Aditya & SS about Mallika's condition??? For all the talking that Sue did about loving her Didi. She should be in the hospital with Mallika taking care of her

Thanks Tanu.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
There's a saying'like to like' one always recognizes one of its own kind. I don't know what she is crying about, she is a monster, and she hooked herself up with one. So why expect sympathy. Only difference between her and her husband is, that Jo zakham jagan ne diye woh sab ko deekh saktein hain, and Jo usne nidhi ko diye woh deekte nahin, that doesn't mean they were less horrible, or that they didn't hurt as much. 'As you sow, so shall you reap'. So go ahead and reap, pay your dues suck it up and go on with life. If possible try and realize your wrongs, make reparations. If you can't then leave ashi alone and move far away.
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Tanu
So the much anticipated insecurity track is underway.
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I really didnt get why she tolerated it in the first place..

or else thy shud've shown mallu as a weakened and broken woman after her mrg and losing Ashu.. this way her chrctr suffering so much wud've made some sense..

here it seems she had accepted Jagan bt got betrayed by him and now Ashu seems her only respite bt y this physical closeness to Ashu.. she earlier wasnt acting so.. y her chrctr is acting so stupidly..

CVs jst wanna show the parallel betn Ashu-Nidhi Ashu-Mallu proximity..

even in today's scene thr was Ashu-Nidhi hug vs Ashu-Mallu hug..

no wife can tolerate this.. Ashu shud not encourage mallu.. y is he even acting like this jst coz he feels himself responsible! huh!

This track is not making any sense is not moving forward at all..

luks like v r gonna stuck with this track till SK gets better..

Dadi bua in Nidhi's house.. she will surely instigate Nidhi..hope some sense and better judgement prevails in Nidhi..

this is turning out to b a typical kitchen politics saga!

cant thy show this situation and these cmplicated relations in more sensitive and interesting way.. rthr thn banging on our heads!
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago