WU - May 31 - Richa leaves the town

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

awesome update snazzy...almost like watching the show😉👏

Thanks 4 update with pics. not watching this show anymore. WU really helps 
thnks fr the update MadhuBala.

it was a filler episode.

really liked ur Written Update with pics. it was similar 2 watching show on TV.

Wow Naz, you have posted the pics along with the WU, very good👏. Actually If you forget that Richa is negative character, Samir and Sonia make a damn good couple😍. Wish she was not a vamp so someday we could have seen them together😍. Samir-Sonia😍
What a great picturesque update. Thank you. After a long time watched part of the episode on Youtube today, mainly to see the new Richa. I am no fan of Mona Wasu but she seemed like an Oscar winner compared to this lady. I hope her role isn't too long & she finishes with her evil doings quickly & exits the show.  
Wowww Naz...thnx fr teh awesum blossom WU
i think u are in a very goood moood today 😉
nothing much to say abt d episode

oho...im happy dat my sammy won d award 👏
Edited by awesumsonia - 11 years ago
hey naz awesome update with pics 👏 n sammy deserved that award n yippieee he got 🥳 😳 
Thanks for written update with pics. Your update is more entertaining than the original episode because it's very unique and creative. Kaash itne creative humare CVs hote????
what an update...thanks a lot dear...its the best update i have ever read on this forum...very well done