Amrit Manthan

31st May WU *Hum bane tum bane ek dooje ke liye*

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I don't why when ever I get to do the update a little earlier they call me at work..🀒 okay so a small update follows.. detailed one would be up laterzzz aligatorzz.. enjoy!! πŸ₯³AgNi in red

Written Update

Starts with Agam on the ground and everybody runs to him Nimrit puts her hand on his face and asks him to open his eyes.. she says they have won and everybody is cheering for them.. Agam puts his hand on her hand says yes Nimrit we have won πŸ₯³Everybody is cheering for Agam and take him on their shoulders like a true winner Amrit is jealous and tries to go away when the organizer catches her and drags her in πŸ˜† Nimrit is really happy looking at Agam clapping all her makeup is washed of.. and Agam just keeps looking at her 😍 with love in his eyes (UFFF kya karoon main in do khoobsurat logon ka 😳)..everybody thanks God..MIL parises Nimrit like anything while Amrit burns with jealousy again 😈 Announcement is made and Agam is being called on the stage for the award..Agam can't even walk properly but he still walks there he is having flashback of how Amrit challenged that she won't let him win.. Agam and Amrit come face to face..Amrit gives him the cheque when he says he won't take it...Amrit says did you cyle for 72 hours for nothing?? πŸ˜† Agam asks her to wait for a minute..Agam goes to Nimrit keeps looking at her and then asks for her hand with the shadi mantras in the bg..When Nimrit does not know what to do Agam takes her hand in his like he did in their wedding (symbolism.. till death never do us apart 😳.. Nimrit looks so freakin tired more than Agam 😭) Everybody is clapping.. he takes her with him.. their hands in one another..Nimrit is happy.. Amrit is burning yet again..both are bare foot like they were in the pheras..They both get on the stage when Agam asks Amrit to move.. he wants way for his wife (in your face Amrit ki bachhi 🀣) Agam gets the mike and he thanks everyone.. he says his success is not only his.. he was cycling but someone else was giving him confidence.. someone who was with him through think and thin..someone who was making him happy and was crying with him.. he says in real that person has win this task.. The person is none other than his beloved wife Nimrit..Nimrit is elated.. they both look at each other.. Amrit is ready to murder them πŸ˜† He says Nimrit is deserving of this prize.. he says he wants Rajkumari Amrit to present this award to his wife.. Amrit does so with a fake smile on her face (she is so jealous.. she can't even control it) He then asks Amrit to say two words about Nimrit because none other than Amrit knows Nimrit better (ohhh what a sixer Agam 🀣🀣.. Amrit is dying).. Amrit says Nimrit looks very simple but she is very smart 🀒.. she gives surprises..The reporter puts more mirchi to Amrit by saying Nimrit-Agam look like a made for each other couple and confirms it with Amrit 🀣 Amrit becomes colorless and says most certainly πŸ˜†Agam and Nimrit move away..

Tej hugs Agam and everybody else is also happy..Agam takes all his family members blessings.. MIL says all this is because her daughter in law..Nimrit's mum wishes them best of luck and says that she knows their marriage bond is a super strong one (fevicol ka jod hai.. aise thori khule ga) Amrit's expression are to die for.. she can't digest anything happening around her.. Nimrit asks Agam to come with him and takes him..Nimrit takes him to Mahi Malik and asks him to take his blessings.. Agam refuses to..Nimrit says they are one family and Mahi is his father so for that reason he has to take the aashirwaad..The reporter comes and asks Mahi why his son had to do this for just one lakh rupees?? Mahi makes up a story saying his son is very independent and he can give his son crores but he supported his son in whatever he wanted to do 😲 (Kameeenaaa... jhoota kahin ka..zalil 😑😑) Reporter asks for a photo of them and Mahi is ever ready.. Nimrit is happy but Agam doesn't look happy..Nimrit asks Agam to do it so Agam does it (AWWW Agam is doing something he would never have done..just because Nimrit is saying so.. he is definitely falling in love πŸ˜) Mahi tells Agam that he just did a drama in front of the press.. neither is Agam his son nor is he his father🀒 (yeah right who needs a kameena father like you 🀒) Tej at home is doing prepartions as Agam Nimrit come in the dhol wala starts beating the dhols..Everybody is dancing Agam too is but he can't take his eyes off Nimrit (OYEE HOYEEE.. SEETIII πŸ₯³πŸ₯³) Amrit is there too dancing getting jealous.. less dancing more jealousy πŸ˜† (I'm having more fun than them seeing Amrit like this πŸ˜†)  Mahi Malik comes in and shouts to stop but then he sees the press and starts dancing too 🀒 Agam falls down but Nimrit holds him.. Amrit asks her to get the medicine..Agam says he will have a medicine on his wounds but what will happen to her heart burn because of his victory 🀣 everybody runs to Agam because he is bleeding..Agam has a really bad injury on his foot.. Tej says he'll get a better medication.. Nimrit brings turmeric milk for him..she makes him drink it herself and Amrit is burnt again (Ayeee hayeee.. I love themm..😍☺️)

Everybody sends Agam to his room for him to rest... Chachi asks Nimrit to take rest..Amrit asks her to come with her so she can rest for some days there.. Nimrit says she can't because she will have to start preparation for the dhaba.. Agam asks Nimrit to come with him in his room 😲☺️..Amrit is kind of shocked..Nimrit is scared and goes into his room with him (he aint gonna eat you Nimrit πŸ˜†) Agam asks her to sit on the bed..she does so..He then closes the door and Nimrit is even more scared πŸ˜†He asks her to put her feet on the bed.. Nimrit doesn't know what to do πŸ˜† Agam does it himself when Nimrit says no.. he says he won't listen NO..He asks Nimrit to lift her saree up since it covered her feet.. Nimrit is embarrassed so Agam does it himself.. Nimrit closes her eyes and the episode ends (WHAAATT THE HEEELLL.. why did they end it?? AARRGHHH πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† the scene was funny and adorable at the same time.. these two are just too cutee )

Precap: Mahi is making fun of Agam yet again (Can I give him a tight slap accross his face?? please say YES 😑😑)

Okaaayy I said a small update but this is pretty detailed.. that's what I end up doing..πŸ˜† Okay so the episode was so cuteee.. Amrit was burning the entire episode.. she did nothing.. I loved the reporter and Agam when they put salt to her wounds 🀣 AgNi are moving forward... yes yes.. why did Nimrit close her eyes was kinda odd but ohh well whatever they are super cutee and super adorable and Now i need to run to work..πŸ˜†

See you guys on Saturday..Enjoy !!
-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-INFINITE- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanxx 4 da Update..:)
starfire15789 thumbnail
thanks for update, it is great
Blondiexzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Hi thanks for the update its seems like a super episode. I can just imagine amrit getting so jealous seeing Agni together  she is there  rocking  her brain to come up the plan to ruin agam and nimrit lives that  evil kenevil person she is
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks so much for the update
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A for adorable , this couple AgniπŸ˜ƒ  Amrit's jealousy was a delight to see!  Gosh , this couple is cuter than cute !  Now Agam won't let Nimrit leave his side , sooo sweeettt !
shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow so much extreme burning? Haha Iam looking forward to seeing Amrit's retarded eeevil expressions😈
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the nice update πŸ˜Š
..PlayfulKiss.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I hope this amrit marries that mahi malik πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† and I am not kidding at all. I am serious. It would actually be a good track, where amrit will marry mahi in order to get his money and power, as she knows all this money is in mahi's hand. So to show her power in front of agam and nimrit, she can marry mahi malik πŸ˜‰ and as we all know that mahi malik does not have a character, he can just go ahead and marry amrit πŸ€£. Their couple will be a hell made couple. I feel sorry for agam's mother though, but her husband does not love her anyway. So, it will not make much difference in her life. This would be an awesome track and they can bring a nice girl for tej. But please no separation track for AgNi β€οΈ
shanaya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for update..well written as usual..πŸ‘

Awesome epi as agam strikes back and amrit was quietly running away as she was not able to digest agam..nimrit victory..

Agni such pure relationship and agam finally giving nimrit the rights of being his wife in the true sense..

Waiting for another magical moment of Agni today ..