sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rocky is ruing the loss of his ipod and 5000(!!!) songs, which leads to Sweety putting down her condition in front of Rocky - study with her, and she will get him a new ipod. Rocky says that he will manage without ipod, but he cant study with her.
On the other hand, Pinky gets some strange (fraud)baba home, coz he plays her by telling her that evil eyes are out to get Raavi!! Jeet comes home to two ignored children and a house filled with smoke and.. (my video got cut off here, if anyone can fill in, feel free to do so!!
Later in the evening, Pinky apologizes to Jeet for going overboard. She says that she is extremely worried about Raavi, that she is putting in all the effort, without reaping any benefits. Jeet tells her not to worry and that Raavi will definitely do well in the exams.

Later in the night, at the Ahluwalia's, Rocky plugs the cable back in, and switches on the tv in his room, and puts on the headphones and listens to music, while studying. Sweety finds that he has switched on the TV, and is furious. She goes to Lucky, wakes him up and asks him to take the tv from Rocky's room and bring it up to theirs. Rocky is frustrated that the tv is gone, and wonders how he will concentrate without music (πŸ˜•πŸ˜•) He decides to agree to Sweety's condition, and figure out how to get Sweety off his back later, and goes up to Sweety's room, where he overhears Lucky and Sweety talking. Sweety is irritated with Rocky's lackadaisical attitude about his studies, while Lucky is frustrated with Sweety's scheming. He asks her what she is going to achieve by playing these games. And Sweety tells him, that Rocky is the one who is scheming, he fiddled with the cable, and got cable back. So lucky tells her, what she did, by putting the ipod in the washing machine was not right either. Rocky hears all of this, and decides to play this game his way.

The next day at school, Rocky is at football practice, and is thinking how to get back at his mom, when a friend tells Rocky about PTSD ( Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) - and how soldiers who went back home after the Afghan war have been affected by this. This gives rocky the idea, that he could pretend to have PTSD because his ipod got lost. Rocky decides to go this way, and gets Lovely to support him as well.

Rocky goes home, where Ginny is pestering Sweety to let her go for a movie, but Sweety refuses. Rocky gives his hall ticket to Sweety, who is relieved to find that his centre is close to home. She calls Pinky to find if Raavi got hers, but Pinky has no idea.

Sweety puts lunch for the kids and Ginny is sulking, because Sweety has not relented for the movie. Rocky begins his acting, pretending to have lost his sight (by bumping into the wall and falling down, while trying to sit at the table.

End of episode

Precap - Lucky gives Rocky a new iPod and tells him that he will take him abroad, to get his eyes fixed. Rocky laments(pretending) as to why he lost his music and sight at the same time.

Note - is it just me, or is Rocky behavior just OTT!! PTSD - for an ipod?? Really??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update πŸ€—

watching the episode still πŸ˜† but Rocky is getting on my nerves again. 😑
sns23 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Rocky is seriously irritating!! I mean, he thinks wayy too much of himself - behaves way too old for his age.. 
FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update...

Well yes Rocky is irritating but I have to see guys at this age behave exactly like this...I have 2 younger brothers and nobody knows this better than me πŸ˜† my god Rocky reminds me so much of my elder brother πŸ˜† Will ask my mom to watch it...haha 
100prabh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! Rocky is kinda getting on my nerves!!!
Let's see what happens next!!!!
sns23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunNaa

thanks for the update...

Well yes Rocky is irritating but I have to see guys at this age behave exactly like this...I have 2 younger brothers and nobody knows this better than me πŸ˜† my god Rocky reminds me so much of my elder brother πŸ˜† Will ask my mom to watch it...haha 

I agree, that kids that age behave that way.. And unfortunately for my parents, I was also a revolting kindπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!! But PTSD & blindness - for an iPod??? Really??? I find that just OTT. And considering the sort of lessons that Rocky has learnt(??) till now, I find it really annoying that the CV's are just not showing any sort of character development in Rocky..
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Mru!

Well, Rocky's new way is terrible, Acting as if he is blind is too Lame. I think they could have thought of something better than this. 😡 Rocky was really irritating..

rainku thumbnail

Originally posted by: sns23

I agree, that kids that age behave that way.. And unfortunately for my parents, I was also a revolting kindπŸ˜†!! But PTSD & blindness - for an iPod??? Really??? I find that just OTT. And considering the sort of lessons that Rocky has learnt(??) till now, I find it really annoying that the CV's are just not showing any sort of character development in Rocky..

I am pretty sure sweety isnt going to fall for rockys "PTSD"