•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Some or many mothers can learn things by watching shows like this.

Sneh loves her daughter but had gone overboard. She should have taken her to Varanasi and places like that to show how the other half lives. When one has only one daughter or only one son, things become extreme. Either too much discipline or too much love. Or too many expectations.

It is one thing to make friends with your daughter and it is another thing about parenting. Protecting the child from harsh realities will make them weak when they have to face them afterwards.

On the otherhand, Shail has made her daughter into a nervous wreck not able to face the world and just running away crying. Rachna's behaviour is sometimes so irritating. Of course, the dominating and stern father is also somewhat responsible.

Hope these 2 contradictions Gunjan and Rachna imbibe something good from each other.
I agree when usually one has only one child it becomes really extreme. I know my friends who have been showered with so much love that they have no sense of right or wrong
Agreed completly...👍🏼

being a single child is sometimes  fun😊
Originally posted by leavesandwaves

Some or many mothers can learn things by watching shows like this.

Sneh loves her daughter but had gone overboard. She should have taken her to Varanasi and places like that to show how the other half lives. When one has only one daughter or only one son, things become extreme. Either too much discipline or too much love. Or too many expectations.

It is one thing to make friends with your daughter and it is another thing about parenting. Protecting the child from harsh realities will make them weak when they have to face them afterwards.

On the otherhand, Shail has made her daughter into a nervous wreck not able to face the world and just running away crying. Rachna's behaviour is sometimes so irritating. Of course, the dominating and stern father is also somewhat responsible.

Hope these 2 contradictions Gunjan and Rachna imbibe something good from each other.

I totally agree you dat 1 shuld nt hide any thing from there child...but there comes such thing dat 1  cant say any thing to his or her child about  wht they feel or about disease what they are having...

but plz i request you to change d name of topic "tip for mother" no 1 can give tip for mother bcz she know what is right for herself n her family as well as children...
plz change d name of topic...
:)...😊