Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.ButterCup. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 25: An eye for an eye

Loved the fiery and feisty Khushi she knows how to give back whatever comes in front of her and her anger was justifiable... Arnav is over possessive about Khushi... An eye for an eye' I loved the title.. I am wondering how their love story will proceed...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 26: Witnessing the Unexpected

Oh, no Arnav also having nightmares like Khushi have...That was very disturbing and shocking revelations for us and especially for khushi... Poor Arshi both are suffering from that incident...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 27

Great chapters. He is now a complete changes man who knew how to take care his wife needs... He was there for her always as a good husband... Aww, I like it the way he decorated his guest house with their pictures...so sweet of him..

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 28: What Happened In Delhi?

That was the turning point of the story...  The way Garima made khushi realize that what arnav had done for them in her absence, I love it and I think khushi's heart softened for arnav...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 29: Past to Present to Future

Fabulous chapter... He opens up and his declaration left me speechless... He is a dark lover, damn possessive about those peoples whom he loves the most... I like it the way khushi gathered courage to face the situation and to give their marriage a chance..

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 30: The Other Side of the Coin

Title says its all...If Khushi was suffering than Arnav is also suffering along with her.. I like the whole conversation held between Khushi-Anjali and Akash-Khushi... Firstly, I hated him for his sins and now I my heart go out to him after this chapter... He has some insecurities.. He can't see khushi with some one else... He is afraid of losing her that's why he is so possessive about her...

.ButterCup. thumbnail

Chapter 31: Adjustments

I am glad Khushi realized that truly repenting for his deeds and whatever he is trying is just for her sake and to make her feel comfortable around him... He did not force her for physical intimacy. He gave her space, time to adjust and to take the thing forward slowly... That shows that how madly he loves her... I am glad Khushi also understand him and his reasoning, his motives behind his actions...

addicted25 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shradds ust read chapter one to 21.. what is it with your writing? I cant put it down. But I have to just ask. Is Arnav a loon? He is stalking her, now making threats to her after what he did to her OMG.
mit0905 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Such a wonderful story...😊😊
Wonderful Updates...😊😊