Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update- 01/06/2012

Posted: 11 years ago

JaiGanesh

ShivaOm

Hi all, I'm Sia.πŸ˜ƒ
I have got this privilege of updating the Written version of the show for Mondays and Fridays.

I would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity.

Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

Tarakasur's chelas threaten Rishi Markanday,Himvaan n family to hand over Sati's Pind instead Himvaan fights him with all his strength.The asura is too strong for him,but that doesn't stop the valorous Himvaan from backing off.
In the process Himvaan gets injured yet he fights..all of a sudden a sharp light flashs and there appear the other two brothers of Vidyunmali.

Virmaan,Vidyunmali and Tarakash  team up against Himvaan.
Where Himvaan requests Rishi Markandaya to take away the Pind as they are not gonna able to fight the asuras for long...to which Markanday replies that Except for Mahadev no one can touch it.

Far away from all this Mahadev stands staring at the river,where one of Sati's Pind fell.
The Pind makes its way towards its rightful place.- towards Mahadev.
Watching it coming towards him -Mahadev recalls those moments spent with his wife -Sati.

Back to the battle:

The asuras cry for an attack and ruthlessly attack Himvaan ,he falls on his knees due to the continues attack on him.
Himvaan never gives up ,seeing him helpless Vidyunmali tells his brother to take advantage of the situation they try to destroy the pind,seeing this Himvaan's wife- Mena steps forward in order to protect the pind.

"A wome's right place is in the house not at the battle field" Vidyunmali chauvinistically comments.

"If its the question of  safety of a husband a women(wife) has to make the battle field her home." devi Mena determinately.
Virmaan asks his brother to ignore all the code n conduct and destroy the pind.

As Vidyunmaali advances towards the pind, Mena rushes in that direction and cover the pind with her own body .

Rishi Markandaya is amazed to see Mena the future mother of devi Adi shakti  protecting her.
As Vidyunmali attacks Mena an arrow stops him from  attacking her.

"Its I Himvan's n Menavathi's daughter Ganga and as long as i'm there no one can ever hurt my parents" She utters introducing herself.

Before she could shoot another arrow at Vidyunmali ,he destroys her bow.

Back to Mahadev:

The pind nears the bank, Mahadev puts his hands forth and the pind comes him.

Mahadev feels it but he somehow manages to control his emotions and sits down to transform the pind into a Shaktopeeth.

"I'm going to give you such a death knwoing which no supporter  of Shiv will ever act against the asuras. " Vidyunmali says and as he puts the sword on Gangas's neck to sly her putting all his power to it but his plan is foiled by Mahadev.

Mahadev appears there in his Viraath avtar.

Seeing an angry Shiva that too in a Virath form the asuras run away from there everyone present there show there reverence for Shiva. (lolz it was like Daddy is home no one messes )

Shiva reverts to his normal form.

Shiva again feels emotional seeing Sati's pind,he then graces the pind with his touch (Awesome A1 expressions Mohit-wa⭐️)

Then Rishi Markanday start the pooja for making the pind into an official Shakti peethain the divine presence of Mahadev.

"The last Shakti peetha will be known as ' Mangal Chandika' and its protector will be Birava called- Mangalya Kalilamvar.  " Shiva tells

Markanday says
that all this could be possible because of unparallelled courage shown by  Himvan,his wife Mena and their Ganga.

Ganga is givin err.. weird stairs at her future- JijuπŸ˜• (This is a little logical keeping in mind all the other versions of Shiv - Ganga..so i guess we dnt need to feel awkward abt them)

All are grateful to each other for saving the day.

Nandiji requests Mahadev to return to Kailash as all the Shakti peetha's are being installed.
Ganga  interrupts and earnestly appeal Mahadev to be their guest for the day as they are staying back cause of her father's injuries.

Shiva accepts the invite gracefully.

Shiva is given a decent seat at the camp where he sits in a sad mood...where Ganga sits staring him.

" If a human is depressed they can turn towards Gods,but when the Lord himself is hurt who would pacify him." a wise women- Mena says

At night Ganga goes to Rishi Markanday who was deep in meditation.
She calls the Rishi who in turn  blesses her to stay happy.

Ganga asks the real motive behind Shiva and her existence.
Rishi Markanday replies that she has a very special place in this world ,what else does she desired to know.

She shares that she had a very strange experience and that the time since she met Shiv she feels that her birth was just for the purpose of the union of Shiv n her.

Why was she feeling a pull towards him and why was she having such thoughts.

Rishi Markanday says that he was absolutely right and that she does have a connection with him in the future.

Ganga feels that she has to meet Mahadev ASAP.

Rishi Markanday by his paar drishti sees her place in Shiva's matted hair and thus Shiva will be also be called 'GangaDhara'

@ Mahadev is back to square one..i.e as he used to close his eyes when he doesn't need to explain things. He informs both Brhmadev and Vishnuji that he is going to begin his tap so that he could get miles away from Mayaa!

Note to the makers:  Srnivasa -Balaji swamy's avtara was very recent -around the beginning of Kaluga and this ( Shiva's story) happened in i suppose satyuga.

Makers we have n- number of deities that doesn't mean ki you can stuff them anywhere n everywhere.

Precap:

Mata Parvati is gonna grace this world soon.

Thanks for reading

Goodnite

Have a nice time

regards
Sia

Edited by mnx12 - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Sia

Thanks for the update πŸ‘πŸΌ

Looks like the CVs tried to recreate the Karna of BRCM by introducing him w/ this fight scene here, maybe to remind viewers ❓  Just didn't work πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

Like I noted in the other thread Precap was bakwaas I simply was put off by Ganga getting smitten by Shiva.  They never had such a relationship, and when Ganga did descend on earth, her intentions were to sweep everything away w/ her, including Mahadev.

And the idea of Meena conceiving by her womb covering the peeth was too much - how is anybody's rebirth redirected by the proximity of her body to that of her future mom?  Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

In the final scene, I liked it when in response to Narayan's rather lame apology, Mahadev gave him and Brahma the cold shoulder and told them that he'd retire from all this and do tapasya.  Vishnu asked whether Tarakasura will advance unopposed and then they disappeared.  Somehow, I don't like Vishnu's role in this whole sordid affair - first protecting Daksha, and then cutting up Sati's body, and I think that Virbhadra knocking him senseless was too mild.  So I was glad to see him rebuffed by Shiva - the silver lining in this episode.
THanks for the update!  Havent seen the epi yet, but by looking at the pic of Ganga... she looks quite pretty.
I agree with your notes to the makers - sometimes some thing in the show is happening so randomly... it seems out of the timeline..

I guess we'll wait and see how it goes; till then we'll enjoy Shiv-Ganga phase!πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the update...

i thought the CV's wont ever show anything unrealistic as they did it before in the case of sati... bt they proved me wrong again...today it ws too much , portraying ganga in this way is simply unjustified i dont knw wat they want to show us...
Thanks for the update Sia😊.
Ganga feels the pull towards Shivji. She as a river is chanchal. Her excitement seems natural. She is curious, as wanting to know the reason of the pull towards Shivji. Being a God, he attracts many, Ganga will be flowing from his Jata, one of his important attribute. Like Chandra even she has to have a strong reason to be there.
Why was Himavan, not able to fight Vidunmali? He was supposed to be a strong King. Mountains are strong.
Mena saving Sati's pind & so she will be born as her daughter, is a lame reason. The Purana's story gives much better reason.
Now Shivji will go back to his penance. Let the Devatas handle Tarakasur on their own.πŸ˜†
Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
 Just got home and downloading epi, sounds pretty  action packed epi eh?πŸ˜‰
and ganga giving goo goo eyes to shivji? Isn't she considered sorta kinda daughter of him coz he heeld her in his jata and released her slowly?

Vrish, how do you guys post a IF link and it comes as the topic name?

and who is playing vidyunmali?
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Tan

Click on the Forum Codes link right next to your quick reply box, and see the details of the URL tag.  That will explain it.  I can't do it, b'cos when I do, you'll only see the result, rather than how it was done.
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
What I don't like about the way things r shaping up is that in order to show Mahadev as supreme God they r belittling the other two Gods of the holy trinity All three of them have equally important roles to play in srishti's sanchalan.. in this show they r twisting and turning facts as they wish without any proper research.Its really disappointing
Thanks for the update!

There are many layers to the Ganga-Shiva relationship.

In one source from Bengal, Ganga is considered Shiva's first wife and Parvati the usurper.
I have also heard of fights between Shiva and Parvati re. his relationship with Ganga (can look up the source of anyone is interested).

And I have seen a beautiful Kangra painting (18th c) called "Siva embracing Ganga"...it's in the India Office Library in London. If you're ever in London, do look it up.

So obviously, there are variants.
Originally posted by GoldenDew

What I don't like about the way things r shaping up is that in order to show Mahadev as supreme God they r belittling the other two Gods of the holy trinity All three of them have equally important roles to play in srishti's sanchalan.. in this show they r twisting and turning facts as they wish without any proper research.Its really disappointing

Umm actually its not just this show, all such shows do the same thing, thats why in ramayan you see vishnu as supreme being.
And brahma is almost always the hopeless grandpa.