BV 1st June 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

Posted: 11 years ago
[MEMBERONSLY]

Balika Vadhu Written Update
1st June 2012

A guys comes and steals a key from a locker whilst the watchman is sleeping, he enters I think Shiv's office and leaves something to the bottom of the table and leaves from there.

DS wakes up and calls for Makhan and tells him to take Anandi out for the morning for a walk, he tells her to go where Shiv usually has his run and nowhere else.  DS calls Anandi, Anandi asks why DS is there so early, DS explains about going for a walk and she basically sells the idea to Anandi and tells her to go with Makhan. DS is glad that Anandi agreed

Shiv is out for his daily run, his PA gets a call for Shiv from London, the call is from a girl and it seems like Shiv knows the person well, the person is coming to India and they arrange to meet up, he tells Ashi that he will skype her later.  He tells Bheem to arrange for Ashi to stay somewhere, Shiv drives off quickly and Bheem literally has to run and jump into the car.  As he leaves Anandi comes so they miss each other.

Gauri is cooking food and there is a knock on the door, Gauri asks Jagat to see who it is.  The owner has come for the rent and Jagat asks for 15 days and he will pay it off, but Gauri then comes and says there is no need to wait for 15 days he will get the money in 3 and Gauri writes a cheque, Jagat seems to be put off by this, Gauri says she got money from work in advance. Gauri tells Jagat in future to not make any money commitments without speaking to her.

DS is wondering where Anandi is she is thinking that maybe with all the conversation Anandi and Shiv are having they lost track of time. Anandi finally comes home and DS asks how it was, she replies that it was greatDS then slyly tries to find out if Shiv was there and is shocked to hear that there was no one else there, Anandi says she saw Bansi Kaka and gives other names, Anandi asks who else was there, she tries to cover herself, Anandi asks for DS to come next time it would be good for her.  Anandi leaves and DS wonders what happened.

Bheem notices the case and wonders who its from, DS calls and Bheem picks up, DS fakes it and says she wants to speak to Bheem, DS slyly tries to find out what happened and she finds out that Shiv got an call from London and therefore left early, Bheem tries to find out how DS knew that Shiv left early.  DS hurriedly cuts the call

Shiv and Anandi in a meeting  about the Neher and that the idea that was made was a great idea, Shiv gives the credit to Anandi.

There is some sort of commotion outside and people are here to see the collector,  Bheem asks why they are shouting and the people still wants to meet Collector, he tells them to wait in the waiting area, the others finally make the guy understand and they wait for the collector.  Bheem is trying to accommodate them but the main guy still seems angry. Heth Singh also comes and he seems very happy for some reason, he barges into the meeting

PRECAP - The guy accuses Shiv that he took bribe and that's why the other guy got the contract.  He gets the case out and Shiv says he does not know what that case is, it gets opened and everyone is shocked

Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks for the update

Poor DS's plans went down in the drain 😆. The way Shiv ran away even not bothering if Bheem Singh was seated in the jeep or not... DS is making it too obvious and not like Bheem Singh is dumb. he will smell some Khane ki Khichdi in it for sure...😉

Who is this Ashi now 😕. I hope not another Gauri or a competitor for A. I really hope she is a positive character and is introduced to bring these two together. Pl CVs no major challenges now for A. She has had enough.

I was so so so hopeful when the door bell rang in J and G house that it was G's mother. But to my dismay it was Mr. Deshpande... All logic out of the window and just for my pure sadistic pleasure 😈- J was given a good slap not to make financial decisions without consulting G 😆. It was worth seeing his face after that 😆. Way to go girl and buck up J, don't stand there dumb folded with your shifty eyes give her back.😈 only then will the sparks flare. You guys need to suffer even more for the havoc you have created in the life of others and this time you have no one but yourselves to be blamed.
Edited by andv - 11 years ago
morning walk plan of DS...tie tie fish...ðŸĪĢ
poor ds...
dont know..how she will react to ashi effect on shiv...😆
I really hate dadisa's agressiveness with this matchmaking.  Today it looked really cheap when she called bhim singh. ðŸĪĒ

If she really wants to do matchmaking, she can keep calling shiv home for dinner every now and then or invite him to some sort of family outing (like they had nandu's picnic)... and really bhim singh should be kept out of this.

Also, calling bhim singh on the collector's phone in the collector's office was not nice.  Call him on his own phone or on his own mobile in his personal time.

Really this dokri will create substantial embarassment for anandi.  It is just a matter of time before bhim singh, the collector, makhan and bansi kaka and lakhan kaka all catch on.

Also, though dadisa thinks that they will talk together while walking every day and come closer... I dont know about shiv ... but my exercise time is my personal time... I really dont like people chattering with me on a daily basis during my exercise time, unless it is some sort of group class ... aerobics or something.   Talking also takes away from the intensity of the exercise and I dont know if shiv would appreciate it.
and Jagat is one more item 😕

commiting to the landord that he will pay six months rent all at once in fifteen days.  😆😆😆

There is no money in the house for anything substantive and he wants to pay six months rent altogether.  Really. the depression he is under is making him go delusional ðŸĪŠ

Yeah Tinoo when it comes to J or G their depression/insecurity make them do a lot of things that are not normal and may look delusional to us normal people 😉, that's coz they have MULTIPLE ISSUES that play a role in shaping their actions which are also not hidden from us. Most of the time they are unpredictable ðŸĪŠ... Hence for my own self I have decided to not predict reasons behind them but rather sit back and enjoy the heat boiling up in their relationship.  
Originally posted by tinoo

and Jagat is one more item 😕

commiting to the landord that he will pay six months rent all at once in fifteen days.  😆😆😆

There is no money in the house for anything substantive and he wants to pay six months rent altogether.  Really. the depression he is under is making him go delusional ðŸĪŠ

@ bold: aisa mat bolo yaar, mera patient bankar pahunch jayega...😆, though i wud love to give him ECTs (without anaesthesia though, just to see him have a convulsion) lol...
i dnt get the guy at all..u have problem dealing wid ur life partner (whoever she maybe) succeeding in life, and all the while crying abt wanting to be wod ur equal..i hate what the CVs have done to this guy..i used to really like the character, eons ago..😕
Thanks - that was fast 😃   So, Anandi or rather daadisa might get competition soon.  Hope Bheem or Anandi is able to rescue Collectorsaab.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
Lol I almost have this permanent habit of skipping all the Gaga stuff in the ud. Thanx very much.
thanks for the update Illyria!!