1st June WU-Aisi aayi woh is duniya mein!

Posted: 11 years ago

Hola,I m Rashmi & I m doing the written updates for Friday😉

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Episode starts with Paddo agreeing to work in film industry (Bascially the last part of yest epi was shown all over again😆).Balraj hangs the henchman upside down on a terrace.Just when Ballu was about to leave him in that manner,the henchman says that you better kill me instead of hanging me like this.Ballu orders another man to hand him a knife & Ballu then handovers the knife to the hanged man & says that I am a very busy man,why don't you do this small task yourself.Ballu & his men leave the place & the hanged man is shown dead.Just when Ballu was about to leave on his jeep,the dead man's body comes & falls in front of him with blood smeared all over his face.Ballu says that you have come to wish me goodluck,I think the villagers truly love me.He said with an evil laugh & the jeep is started stoving the body aside.

On the other hand Paddo says to Roma & Shamsher that she had never got so many lovable people together in her life.If you all are so nice then the film industry will be so nice!.Roma exclaims that Paddo had managed to say such a big dialogue in one breath & also tells her get Trishna along.Paddo say that Trishna will remain in this chawl as this is her new home& that Mandu chachi will take care of her.Roma tells that she has come with perfect setting to the film industry & also give Paddo a warm welcome.Then they both hugged.Roma say that she was actually hugging the baby & Paddo said the baby says that you are very nice & they both laugh.

Paddo & Roma reach the studios where there is a huge rush of junior artists.Roma shoves them aside & say to all that line starts at the place where she stands.An appointed man enquires about Paddo & says that she is not required in today's first day of shooting.Paddo is sad but Roma disagrees saying that Paddo will shoot today itself.She further tells Paddo that today is a good date for so many big films & so she will start shooting today.Further Bakshi, a Marathi film director comes to Roma & seeing a pregnant Paddo asks about her.He futher tell them thaat he is doing a shift for a Marathi film & that he wants a real pregnant woman in the first shot itself.Paddo agrees happily but Roma refuses till Bakshi offers to pay double price for shooting.Bakshi them tells Paddo to be present at Set No 6 while Roma goes to another set to shoot.Paddo says thank you to Roma but she tells her to thank God instead.Shamsher offers Paddo a lift to the set.At first she refuses but then agrees.

The set of the marathi film is shown with Sound,Lights,Camera,Action with the director sitting on his chair.Then starts the baby shower scene where Paddo is dressed beautifully sitting on a swing with dancers dancing all around her to the tunes of a beautiful Marathi song.While the celebrations are on,Paddo gets flashes of evil Badi chaudharien & Dia Maa..She gets teary but then controls herself.By that time she feels a slight labour pain.Roma pays a visit to Paddo on the sets & says that she is looking like Vidya Bagchi(of Kahaani)Even the heroine is looking nothing in front of her.Again Paddo feels a slight pain.Roma further asks her whether there is any problem or someone said something to her. Paddo gets emotional & tell that she never ever thought that she would receive such a grand baby shower.Roma tells her that it is a special day for Paddo & then she stands at a distance.As the shooting is on,Paddo develops labour pains.Roma informs the director about it & he immediately says cut & orders to put off all the lights.The director tells to call ambulance but a female senior artist says that there is no need,delivery will be done here Paddo cries out loud in pain & she is helped by all the femail artists to be laid safely in a cot while the area around her is covered with cloth materials.Everyone tells Paddo to push hard.Roma asks the senior artists whether she knows the delivery process but the artist replies that she doesn't knows fully but she had leant something while enacting a scene.Roma worries but then the senior artist assures her & tells her to bring all the thing which is required for delivery.Roma does so.Everyone rushes here & there trying to help while Paddo continues to cry in pain.Finally after much trials & tribulations, the baby is finally born.The female senior artist carries the baby girl to Roma telling her that the baby was not crying at all nor moving.Hearing this everyone is shocked,especially Paddo.Just then Shamsher enters & Roma tells him to call a doctor.Then Roma holds the baby in her arms trying to make her cry.She tries all possible things but in vain.Paddo is shocked to the core.She attempts to get up but other artists prevent her to do so.Roma rushes the baby to Shamsher asking him to help but he is overcome by grief.Everyone declares the child to be dead & Paddo cries in shock.But Roma was not ready to take no for the stuation.She holds the child & sits on the swing caressing her, & numb with shock.There were some tense moments to pass where everyone is grieving on the death of the baby before  somebody shouts 'Lights On' & miracle happens when the baby's feet starts moving as the lights fall on her feet.Roma notices the movement & is overjoyed announcing to all that the baby's feet moved.Everyone is hugely surprised saying that it is a miracle.The man shouts 'More Lights' & as the lights further falls on the baby's hands, they start moving & atlast the baby girl stats crying & everyone is graced with  happiness & all clap.Roma happily carries the baby to Paddo ,calling her dramebaaz & she is joyful seeing her daughter.Paddo prays to God to always keep her daughter safe & sound.

On the other side.Balraaj's jeep's both the tyres gets puntchered.Baalraj calls it as a sign of the beginning of his downfall

On the sets, Paddo puts black tikka on the baby's face & everyone tells that she is born in film sets so obviously she would be as beautiful as a heroine. Then Veteran actor A.K Hangal enters the sets sitting on the wheel chair & everyone seeks his blessings.Roma says that A.K Sir's health was not good but still he said that the show must go on & when he heard that a child has been born here,then he rushed here to shower his blessings. Everyone present adores him as the Father of the film industry & he  showers his blessing on the newly born & all clap.Shamsher further introdues Hangal Sir to Paddo as the mother.Padmini tells Hangal Sir that the baby is indeed lucky to receive his blessings & requests him to do the naming ceremony for the baby.Hangal Sir thinks for some time & finally announces the name-Madhubala.Everyone is overjoyed hearing that & the baby is raised high.

Precap :Paddo distributes sweets to everyone & sees Balraj standing in front of her.She drops the sweet box in shock.😲 

Edited by lovelygeet24x7 - 11 years ago
Thanks dear =) Everyone pls thank rashmi for her time and efforts :)
Thanks a lot Rashmi for the written update :)
ah thnkx a lot for this i cant find any YouTube link so i read this thanks
thanks for the update dear

Thanks for the update Rashmi. Good job.😊