Thendral

Update for Friday (1/6/12)

Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanksss for the lovely update plus comments my dear GiselllπŸ˜ƒπŸ€—...update & comments r super...doesn't look like ur 1st updateπŸ‘πŸΌβ­οΈ

MM/M scene was way better than Mr.LaxπŸ˜›...its going to be a
day of celebration with fireworks for MM/M when Padma gets to know about M/K🀣...Already MM's heart is beating fast aam thinking about Padma...he need to take all his medications and mainly bp pill before confronting PadmaπŸ˜†.

Haiya...a week of Lax/B...Lax ku everyday is a happy day🀒...Just like most of us asked yesterday...what is Lax oda problemπŸ˜•...who want to see him ignoring B...ithula vera going and taking his newspaper...i am really scared if they will end up showing B/L reunion after this so called named misunderstanding😭
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                               Thanks Gisel for the update.

MM proved to be a good father to his son πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š as he wants him to lead a happy life πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰  which has induced him to promise Mohan that he will be united with Kalyani πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸΌ but how he is going to convince Padma is yet to be seen πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜•πŸ€”πŸ€” as she hates Thulasi and her friend Kalyani πŸ˜’ .

Laxman has started to ignore Bhuvana πŸ‘ which is indeed a good treatment for her rude behaviour πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ as it is necessary for her to learn as to how a good wife should be πŸ‘πŸΌ and how she should be adjustable with others πŸ˜” eventhough she doesn't like that person πŸ₯±πŸ˜³ .
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you gisel  for a great update with comments echoeing all our sentiments..and a good title...def u are another of our multifaceted personalities..πŸ˜ƒ

Well tps and her mom are def on their job without losing much time...but there were some funny moments too in this bhu/tps clash...i wonder if lax will need any other special punishement..with two wives playing tug of war with him as the rope and none actually listening to him, he is going to pretty soon see the effect of his actions...

curious to see bhu's next moves actually...tps, her mom and relatives hv already pocketed the cooks and servants, hospital, driven out cp, got prabha in their side , laxman following them, leaving bhu to fend for herself..this is actually going to be dangerous in a way...

MM scene was nice and it was a laugh to see him holding his heart (bhu's both husbands seem to hv a weak heart..) at the thought of padma's reaction...waiting for that too ...

above all waiting for the promo now...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let us see how much B is able to put up with. It is a lesson for all women who think they can steal another woman's husband and get away by being arrogant and inhuman towards that wife. Though B's condition today is pitiable , how much atrocity she committed towards TPS , like going to her work place and making her lose the job, entering her house and almost man handling her mother, sending goons like Dharman after her.!TPS was smart and made it backfire on her.the creative team has totally assassinated B's character. I thought Atleast she will melt for T after knowing it is her daughter.but they have made her a Demon. Even demons and auras love their children.

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice Gisel, I read for the first time your update.
Super Gisel, lovely update!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Gisel for the lovely update...nice one being your first one..with cute side comments...how much did ur BP raise when u updated the last scene..πŸ˜†...
When TPS mom asked coffee...i thought TPS might say ask him if he wants halwa...he is good at giving right amma...first to me and now trying to give B nu...🀒

MM accepting M/K is understandable and expected...good one MM as a father now...

Bhuvana saptacha...let me ask her..πŸ˜‰...did u think lakshman might bring halwa for u?...he might soon...dont be happy for it...πŸ˜‰/...lakshman ellame signals la thaan solluvar...🀒

ROFL...last scene...Lakshman was waiting for the call pola? Heart la hand vechu acting..😑...TPS dialogue timing was super...keep it up TPS...ROFL TPS calling lakshman to sleep here..🀣...en enga mela ivlo paasam to show these to us???......

chits5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the quick update Gisel. πŸ‘ Even if Lax-Sun romancing is kudumai to watch for us it is better then Bhuv-Lax romance. Atleast they are husband and wife. I really wonder how Lax fell into Bhuvs trap. She is so so rude and haughty. Atleast Prabha turned out alright. Both wives of MM are of the same nature. Poor MM. It has been a while since they showed TT. May be next week we will see more of them.
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tamil Thulasi..ippidi ena emathitingalaya...😭

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Gisel: Yes avange inthe vaaram varre ve illai.πŸ˜”
This week was so boring. Hope they comes next week😍 and hope too see CharuπŸ˜›