Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

WU 1/6/12: Siddhi fights with Kunal n leaves CH!!

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kasaf_ZGH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks 4 update
Edited by titlee90 - 11 years ago
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Maria for the update. Today was indeed one of the better episodes of Parichay and loved Kunal Chopra's attitude in today's episode👏. Samir was amazing in the confrontation scene with Siddhi, he nailed that scene👍🏼.

What's wrong with Siddhi today😲? Why was she being so rude, arrogant and nasty with Kunal😕. When she couldn't win the argument, she threatened to leave him😡? How cheap is that? Wasn't happy with her behavior today at all. You don't leave you husband for him being concerned bout your's and their baby's well being. May be it's her pregnancy hormones doing the talk😉
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Rani

Thanks Maria for the update. Today was indeed one of the better episodes of Parichay and loved Kunal Chopra's attitude in today's episode👏. Samir was amazing in the confrontation scene with Siddhi, he nailed that scene👍🏼.

What's wrong with Siddhi today😲? Why was she being so rude, arrogant and nasty with Kunal😕. When she couldn't win the argument, she threatened to leave him😡? How cheap is that? Wasn't happy with her behavior today at all. You don't leave you husband for him being concerned bout your's and their baby's well being. May be it's her pregnancy hormones doing the talk😉

Ditto Rani...I seriously didn't understand y she over reacted... Sameer was fabulous as usual... And it was a long episode today.. 5 parts and lengthy dialogues too 🥱 and Siddhi went out with their car.. i was like how can she use that car 😆 kal kya drama hoga pata nai...But seriously y this separation now? y ekta doesn't like to keep her jodi's together? 🤢🤢
Edited by -MariaMars- - 11 years ago
Fariyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Maria, seems like parts of today are worth watching, will catch up soon.
Im almost hopeful again that the Kunal we have been eagerly waiting for might make an appearance soon! Would be nice to know the time spent sending request messages everyday wasn't in vain.
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -MariaMars-

Ditto Rani...I seriously didn't understand y she over reacted... Sameer was fabulous as usual... And it was a long episode today.. 5 parts and lengthy dialogues too 🥱 and Siddhi went out with their car.. i was like how can she use that car 😆 kal kya drama hoga pata nai...But seriously y this separation now? y ekta doesn't like to keep her jodi's together? 🤢🤢

Wahi toh Maria, If she was going to her brother's place for god knows how long, why did she take the only car of Chopra household with her😆😆 Also, out of the blue now they are showing us that she knows driving😆. Kapil doesn't have car, so how did she learn driving😲?

Hopefully today's episode was the hint of getting Kunal Chopra back in action😳. I guess not only the viewers, but Kunal is also annoyed with Siddhi's secretive nature😆😆 and finally he openly confronted her today, but boy she was rude to him or what😡
Edited by -Rani - 11 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the awesome update akka😃
awesumsonia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey Maria di thnx a lot for the WU(misisng u Emo's)
awww Kunal was fab in the epsiode...d. kitchen scene n the sinal confrontation...ohh just loved his performance...kunal ka gussa jaayaz tha...hw mnay tyms has he told her to share eveyrthing...lein sidhi maiyya baat chupaane mein maahir hain...n ya sidhi was d one who over-reacted n not kunal...(CV's had to show this...cz only tehn they cud show dat accident track)
diksha358saxena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx for WU
SiNal sepration ...😔i don't like it