Phir Subah Hogi

PSH WU 1/6/12 Boy is born TVS TJS at loggerheads.

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update. It's funny how people usually get happy when a boy is born but in this show, the exact opposite is happening as a girl would be able to get money by dancing and a Thakur choosing her. TVS is so sweet!
FastFuriousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the written update Chalhov ...

It is so weird that people usually gets real excited if they are having a boy child to carry on its parents name and get to be the supporter and provider for the family but in this show it shows the total opposite instead of being excited in having a boy child ... Kataria instead wants a girl child ...

@Nirali92 i totally agree with you

This content was originally posted by: Nirali92

Thank you for the update. It's funny how people usually get happy when a boy is born but in this show, the exact opposite is happening as a girl would be able to get money by dancing and a Thakur choosing her. TVS is so sweet!

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
The basic sentiment is the same the one who supports and here it will be the girl who supports the  family so the girl is welcome and the male child is a burden๐Ÿ˜‰ probably no males heard about working in this tribe.๐Ÿ˜†
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the amazingly well detailed update

Gosh am so looking forward to Monday, I've been waiting for a face-off with these two for a long time now ๐Ÿฅณ
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the written update - finally some interaction between adi and sugni 

i was beginning to feel like the cv's forgot he is the lead
daffodil81 thumbnail
Thanks for the update
SugVi scenes were simply awesome.
I just hope Cvs give us more such scenes.
Piano1422 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chalhov

The basic sentiment is the same the one who supports and here it will be the girl who supports the  family so the girl is welcome and the male child is a burden๐Ÿ˜‰ probably no males heard about working in this tribe.๐Ÿ˜†

@bold: ๐Ÿ˜† I know right! It seems like they're the househusbands and the wives are the workingwives. Regardless of the case, glad to find a show where girls are welcomed, even though the purpose behind is still materialistic and selfish.
thanks chalhov for the update