Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zainab03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I agree with you we should do something.. I can't not see my ranya I have sent so many emails to star tv hope they understand what us fans are feeling
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Zeni

As far as I have seen on my tv guide there won't be a maha epi

do you have dish as your TV guide
Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can we do a petition or something
snehaluvmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i think there is  a system of petition but i dnt know exactly
as when geet was ending we did a lottt of efforts u all know geet has a huge fan followers but all were in vain but geet was on air almost 2yrs but sajda it even didnt completed 100 epiodes yet  may be somethng works
i am still in denial phase
i mean how can a show end having big actors like shalen and ronit we can acount deblina new but shaleen and ronit
and show hasnt completed 100 yet
xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Hanaa91

Can we do a petition or something

Good Idea!!! Maybe you should suggest it in the Discussion Thread, and then someone can set it up? I am sure if we get a lot of Member Signatures,... and somehow send the list to either the channel, the show,... or even news/india-forums like wassup tv,... or all of these places,... maybe they will continue with the show... i mean, there are so many of us fans!!

zainab03 thumbnail
I don't have dish its cable that I have
Originally posted by: Hanaa91

do you have dish as your TV guide

Originally posted by: BarunAnkiLuv

Good Idea!!! Maybe you should suggest it in the Discussion Thread, and then someone can set it up? I am sure if we get a lot of Member Signatures,... and somehow send the list to either the channel, the show,... or even news/india-forums like wassup tv,... or all of these places,... maybe they will continue with the show... i mean, there are so many of us fans!!

right yar if somone know how to do it then strats we can sign hopefully it may work positive
zainab03 thumbnail
I agree with u on that one.. Forget 100 sajda has only done 5 months and there taking it away from us.. Dramas like yea rishta kya khalata hai have done full 100 episodes and it is still on why does our sajda have to end
Originally posted by: snehamaanvirman

i am still in denial phase
i mean how can a show end having big actors like shalen and ronit we can acount deblina new but shaleen and ronit
and show hasnt completed 100 yet

xxRiaKapoorxx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Guyss nooo we have to do something!!! Rumor ho sakta hai (i pray that it is!!),... lekin what if it isnt? what if we never get a proper confirmation ... aisa na ho ke, we find out too late that this was true,... aur phir hum kuch kar hi na paaye... we have to start showing them we care now!! Lekin,... kaise?...

-Ria