Posted: 11 years ago
please some one do something its nice show how can they end it in the middle
-Nadii- thumbnail
It has even been confirmed by Ankita who plays Mallika that its ending :( 
kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sajda is not the  show that gets the lowest trp's on the channel guys!! According to the stpm trp thread the 6-7 pm  shows  get really low trp's compared to our show!! So in that case I really don't understand why the channel is doing this.  If they can't keep it at 10 at least push it to 5.30 or 11pm even!! 
Or maybe the production house can telecast it on another channel. do whatever but pleeaase don't let it go off like that!!
They're are soo many in the navya forum n that show  didn't stop cuz of e fans. so we'll also Have to be active n keep discussions n suggestions going on so that our show will also get shifted. If is the only place now if we want to keep it!! 
Post u're thoughts so that someone will get it!!
kari_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
There was anvarticle in tellychakkar that's how we got to know.I've also posted some suggestions so plz share u'r thoughts there  so that someone from the production or  whatever will see them.I really want this show to keep on going so let's try our best guys!!!
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope the show does not end but only changes its time.
New show has been announced at 10 pm
snowflake. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Star plus and its bias tactics strikes again ðŸ¤” Edited by _Aanchal_ - 11 years ago
mythical thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

rohit roy confirms that sajda will end..😭

Edited by mythical - 11 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry I have been kind of invisible in the forum for more than 2 weeks now i think. Have been having Univ exams, so couldnt come down and discuss. And just when it all gets over with monday, I hear the news Sajda is ending :( :( Why does SP always have to do such injustice to its shows. I mean, fine they ending the show, no much TRP. But seriously?? Just TWO WEEKS to wrap up the show? How can they wrap the story in just 2 weeks? There are so many stuffs to solve.

Get MP arrested/accused.
Tell Aaliya's family about the mission and her part in it.
Ranveer's family accepting him and forgiving him.
Aaliya and Ranveer confessing their feelings.
Rishi's issue about his infatuation to aaliya. I mean come on, is he simply gonna accept when aaliya tells she and ranveer are in love???

There are so many issues and loose ends, dey could atleast have shifted the show to a new slot, 11pm or even d afternoon slot...and give them atleast a month to finish it off a lil reasonably if not perfectly. This is sooo unfair towards the makers, actors and the fans. The show only started getting a better fan base, people started watching it. *sigh* I am hoping for a miracle with different time slot :( :(
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys its true rohit just confrimed it

rohit roy?@rohitroy500

Hey all... Yes Sajda is winding up in June.. Thank u all for the love n appreciation.. Am sure I'll be back with something soon !! God bless

Edited by lalmirch28 - 11 years ago
Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: goodluck1

Dis is so upsetting );

i know im gonna miss mp ...he redifined the word bad boy...it was so good being bad ufff miss u rohit

Edited by lalmirch28 - 11 years ago