Sajda ending discussion HERE - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by lily_kitty15

will actually its not so bad if it goes off air i mean really isn't it enough that we have wars, blast, and other gang stuff in real life that theirs now a show at first i though it will be good but then as i watched this show up to 60 episodes i started to realize once this girl gets tangled into this mafia/police stuff her her life will become tragedy

her family, friends, and lover will be taken or be in danger or even get killed and the worst join the mafia stuff which become annoying!
at least "Saas Bahu" stuff is more better then this were u can predict most of this or some or even all and it happens! then what the fun?

plus i dont want to be in the hater's list but Shaleen's acting i didn't like one bit in this show!

him showing the poor guy away from his family stuff didn't suite him
i liked him more in his

Naaginn & Grihasti
If you do not like this show no one forces you to watch .. But many others to see this show and they do really like the story line is very interesting.
yeah same by me :|
i just hope they dont will end it..they should change the time slot
..i already send many messages to star plus in youtube and on the official e-mail and i comment on their FB page
i dont think that it is the real rohit roy.. !
there are many fake accounts in twitter
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

i think its a fake account

let's hope so .
cause if its not . . . 😔

Originally posted by liza16

let's hope so .
cause if its not . . . 😔

i dont think there's any point ending d show so soon. its nt logical. ppl r creating rumours
Originally posted by shobrakapooor

i dont think there's any point ending d show so soon. its nt logical. ppl r creating rumours

I know . . I was thinking the same . It's been only 5 months . Some shows are downright terrible . And they go on for years and years . So why end Sajda ?
Keep emailing star plus..We cant let the show end..x
actually i think d news is frm telly chakkar nd times of india!! i still believe its a rumour nd this articles always give false news!
man people are mad not to appreciate shows which show something sensible!!!! looks like sajda is going to be replaced by a saas bahu serial with a lot of rona dhona, star plus will do anything to get trps... even if the serials are meaningless...very disappointed.