Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiG thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArHi.

I think this is by far the best yellow combination outfit I have seen, with the same make up and hair:

i love her styling ...se is just too perfect everytime
lootbargain thumbnail
Oh really great collection for fashion products and attractive dress. But please add some beauty tips and health care products here . 
whitegril thumbnail
It is so beautiful.What you said it is so interesting.
Reshmi578 thumbnail
Yellow is so summery and looks so bright. Here Selena is looking so fresh. When I talk of summers, the best purchase for me would be Parachute advansed body lotion summer fresh because it has mint in it...and it is perfect for the scorching summer months.  ðŸ˜Š
samayragomez thumbnail
Yellow is my favourite color and I love this collection too much . I want to purchase the yellow dress above with hand bag . Can anyone suggest me the online shopping site from where I can purchase this collection.
simmonbrett thumbnail
Here is my new collection of hand bag.

Edited by simmonbrett - 11 years ago
whitegril thumbnail
It is so interesting what you said.
manubansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am sure when you think of party the first thing that comes to your mind is a cute dress. Pair them up with right shoes and accessories you are bound to grab everyone's attention. While you go shop for the perfect party dress we give you the latest party dress trends to know before you buy one.
whitegril thumbnail
a modest spur to induce others to come forward with valuable contributions; throw a sprat to cat
manubansal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Girls have always been termed as dolls. Why? They are as soft as the dolls, cute and innocent like them, always smiling and creating a humble atmosphere all around the place. When a girl is born her mom gets ready to buy her clothes which are themed with pink color or have patterns and designs having Barbie and all other cartoon character princess. Barbie dresses for kids are loved by girls before they enter their teenage. A lot of styles and varieties come in Barbie dresses such as tops, skirts, 3/4ths, jeans, leggings, and t-shirts. You can clothe your child in these cute looking dresses to ooze her cuteness and make her flaunt her fashionable girlie side.

http://barbiedressesforkids.beep.com/