Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

"Some Changes" Do read =)

-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
First of all,

1) There are multiple topics going around. And all regarding the same things:

1. Some personal topics which have nothing to do with the forum.
  2. Chaska Meter Rankings
  3. Congratulations we reached Pg ____ etc
  4. Hi, I am new
  5. I love ____ and ____

So here are the changes being implemented.

1. All the personal topics, about school, and anything that doesn't have to relate to MB in anyway ie which country are you from can be posted in the Chit Chat thread which is a sticky. If people continue to post topics which have nothing to do with MB, then those topics will be closed WITHOUT a note. Madhubala - Chit Chat

2. Even I want to see Madhubala on the Chaska Meter and at a good ranking but that does not mean multiple topics can be created on the issue about how MB will be # 1 etc. So from now on, one single sticky thread will be made for the CM, and all the other threads WILL be CLOSED WITHOUT a note. Show & Cast RANKING/TRP - DISCUSSION THREAD
  3. K, congratulatory posts. I don't have any problems if you do it for pages. I mean, 50 pages, 100 pages, 150 pages etc is an achievement so please open a thread for this and if you want to open a topics thread, go for it but please keep editing that thread instead of making new ones. This way the forum can be cleared for new discussion topics.
  4. Newbies/Members who joined the MB forum, abhi abhi, please post your introductions in the Introduction Centre which IS a STICKY on the front page. New Introduction posts WILL be closed down without a note. Madhubala Members Introduction
  5. Please don't open repetitive topics on your love for an actor/actresses. Instead, use their Appreciation Threads to discuss them. Topics that just say how much you like an actor/actress WILL be CLOSED WITHOUT a NOTE. Vivian Dsena AT#2- Superstar RK-   Vivian Drashti AT#1:Love On Bigscreen   Drashti Dhami AT#2: Queen of Beauty

One way to stop from having your topics closed down is if a healthy and keen discussion is used.

If your topic is CLOSED without a note, please know that it fits into one of the above categories and it is YOUR responsiblity to find the right topic where your topic can be discussed without consequences.

Yes this seems harsh for the first week of the show but just because the show has to come on the CM rankings in a good spot does not mean multiple topics can be created and turned red without a reason for them to exist.

BASHING

Please DO NOT bash. If you see bashing happening, PLEASE report it. Don't try to deal with it. So far, MB has been a peaceful forum which is a good thing, but please if you see ANY kind of bashing, report it or PM gk_09 or myself and we'll deal with it.

Don't take matters into your own hands because you can get into trouble too.

Hope you guys understand.

If you guys have any questions of what was posted, please PM me.

REPEATED REPORTS

If you come across a topic which is reportable, please scroll down and if you don't see a comment box present and instead if it says that the topic has been closed by a Development Team member, please don't re report that topic. This way, there is no confusion and we as DT members don't get repeated reports on a topic we already closed.

-Shifu and Gur
MB Dev Team
Edited by *Shifali* - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
required post..thanks Shifu
harshdb thumbnail
thanks for the information. it is very useful. 
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thank dear... Much needed rules...

I will max try to strictly follow them as much as i can if any rules broken by me tht wont b intentional

thnx once again

i too trobuled u twice with repetative post just as i missed out the topic it wont happen agai

have a happy weekendEdited by bhanu_rekhag - 11 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thnx Shifali...

this was indeed required...
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this 🤗
I thought this was very much needed indeed!
Edited by Preeti_Shadia - 11 years ago
Game_Changer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Much needed rules/post shif !!<33
Moi was waitin 4 dis kinda post from ur side !! 😳Edited by -Kia- - 11 years ago
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

@ Everyone that responded/Liked: 🤗 Thanks guys! And I know you guys were waiting for this post, but MB was just in it's first week and since now the atmosphere is a bit gradual and we all have started getting familar with the forum it was time to take things up a notch.

@ Members who viewed this topic: Thank you for viewing it and I hope that you follow these rules too.

If anyone has any questions, please PM me.
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much Shifu 🤗
Very much required post 👏 i hope people will understand and stop giving unnecessary trouble to the MODs...
Thank u for ur co-operation 🤗
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Much needed post.

Thanks