2nd June WU *Mere paas hai tu mere saath hai*

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Ohooo Ohooo.. yes yes I'm here with the update.. late hain to kya hua aaye to hain.. Watched Rowdy Rathore πŸ₯³ so much fun.. Akshay is a rockstar a true khiladi .. The songs were so good and I'm addicted to jhin ta ta πŸ˜† Ilayathalapathi Vijaaayyy..any South Indians here?? Only If the song had more of Vijay I would watch it again πŸ˜† Yesss I loveee Vijay β˜ΊοΈ

okay okay enough of my bak bak now.. back to the episode which was soo AgNilicious 😍 they make my screen scorch.. Since I'm doing the update at this hour I'll include the pictures too.. Yes yes I will so that you guys can drool on them πŸ˜† Picture credit goes to Snehudi aka Viramanlicious πŸ€—

Agam's Mom: MIL/Cupid Mummy
Agam's father: Ganju Patel/FIL/Kameena no 1 😑
Amrit's fake smile: 😊
Amrit's signature evil expression: 😈 and a new addition
Tej and Agam:TejAm πŸ˜†

Written Update

Starts with Agam going away on his bike while Nimrit running behind him and keeps screaming his name to stop him Agam doesn't listen to her and goes away.. MIL comes running outside and asks about the current situation..Nimrit tells her how Agam is very angry and has gone behind his friend who sold him the dhaba.. Tej comes out of his house and asks what's wrong.. Nimrit asks him if he knows Agam's friend who sold him the dhaba? Tej says he was his college fellow.. Nimrit asks if Tej knows his address? Tej says Yes.. Nimrit asks him to take her there as soon as possible.. Nimrit and Tej leave for the friend's house...Amrit in her house is looking at the bills and is thinking how will she pay all these bills without the money.. She thinks she will have to do more events like the cycle marathon so that she can earn money easily (Kameeni khud tujhe easy paise kamaney hain aur jo hard work karahe hain unko na karne do.. Aalsi kahin ki 😑 and where is her dad and everybody? sab ke sab ik number ke nikamme.. Nimrit kispe chali gayi πŸ˜•) She decides to call Nimrit maybe she can get some money from there 😑😑 MIL picks up Nimrit's phone as Nimrit forgot her cell at home.. Cupid Mummy tells everything to Amrit and Amrit starts her drama (Sab Amrit ko apna hamdard kyun samajhte hain? πŸ˜‘) she tells MIL that she will take care of everything..She plans to do something to make the story interesting she decides to go there and enjoy the drama but then gets a better idea and She calls the police.. says that someone is having a fight on ring road which is disturbing the neighborhood.. she asks the police to come to ring road ASAP (Blooper Alert: Don't they like live in Amrit Garh or something??? Ring Road to Delhi main hai? ik dum wahan kaise pohonch gaye? πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) Tej and Nimrit reach the place where Agam and his friend are having a maha fight.. his friend's wife is asking for help.. Nimrit keeps screaming Agam's name asking to stop him (sab ke sab tamasha dekh rahe hain?? do log pakr ke Agam ko kheenchey gey to Agam hat jayega wo koi Tarzan to nahi? stupidity stupidity πŸ˜†) Agam keeps hitting him non stop.. Tej tries to pull him away but Agam is glued to his friend (bahut yaarana lagta hai πŸ˜†) His friend pushes him and Agam gets hurt on his biceps.. he comes back with full vengeance and keeps hitting his friend as if he'd kill him.. Nimrit is watching jaw dropped and asks Agam to stop him she suddenly gives Agam her qasam and Agam stops his punch in the air (WAAAHHH.. heroine ke kehte hi Hero ne hawa main hi punch rok diya kya filmi episode hai aaj ki πŸ˜† no but Agam stopped right there as soon Nimrit said aapko meri qasam.. these two are so adorable 😳) Agam leaves the guy on her beautiful wife's say.. Tej drags Agam and pushes him in the car..they reach home and Tej starts scolding him.. he tells him that he now is married and he has to think about his wife and family he can't be angry at all times now.. Agam leaves from there (Tej's biwi parivaar dhamki seems to work all the time πŸ˜†.. Agam says us Sudhir ke bache and I heard Kutte ke bache 🀣 sorry people sorry my ears are working over time) Tej turns to go to his house when he sees the police.. Tej says he was there too and police can arrest Tej (UFFF yeh balidaan ki bhavna πŸ˜†) Police says they are not here to arrest anyone because Sudhir has accepted to his fraud they are just here to tell Agam that the people living around were disturbed (Ohhhkaaayyy I caught the right blooper.. The police is wearing turbans which means this is somewhere in Punjab.. Delhi police doesn't wear turbans to phir Delhi ka Ring Road Punjab main kaise aagayaaa??? πŸ˜†) Tej asks for forgiveness from the police when Nimrit says it was Agam's fault so he will say sorry MIL suddenly becomes angry young woman and asks Nimrit to SHUT UP 😲 Tej and Nimrit are both dumbfound (Hayeelaa yeh mummy ko ik dum kya hogaya? mummy ne do alag hi roop dharan karliya uff ufff πŸ˜•πŸ˜†) MIL goes to the police and says sorry on Agam's behalf the police leaves.. MIL starts crying and says she doesn't want Agam to face the police because of whatever happened with Agam in his childhood..MIL starts saying Agam didn't do any mistakes he never stole anything.. MIL keeps crying remembering the past.. Nimrit hugs her and says everything will be fine (Saas bahu ka pyaar lakhon mein ik hai.. bas isi show mein hai.. warna to Gopi vau ki Kajal saas se mujhe bohot dar lagta hai πŸ€’πŸ˜†) Amrit was on the door listening to all this.. she comes out without going in the house and plans to use Agam's fear in the future (Kalmoohi, Karamjali 😑)

Agam is standing in his room near the window looking all cute when Nimrit enters.. she takes out the first aid box from the drawer and goes towards Agam..Agam looks at her and takes the first aid box..he tries to put the antiseptic on his wound when Nimrit goes to take his kurta out from the cupboard..Agam puts the antiseptic on and screams πŸ˜† Nimrit runs to him and does it..He keeps looking at her while Nimrit smiles..she asks if Agam is so scared of the antiseptic lotion.. Agam says he ain't scared of anyone and maybe she didn't see how he was hitting Sudhir.. Nimrit says she saw it but she didn't like it.. Agam says as if whatever Sudhir did was right.. Nimrit agrees with him that Sudhir was wrong but this was not the right way as she could see his wife and kids very tensed.. Agam says whenever he is angry he doesn't know what to do.. Nimrit gives him his kurta and asks him to change..Agam starts unbuttoning his shirt and cries with pain.. Nimrit says she will help him.. She helps him take the shirt off when she sees this big wound on Agam's back and asks him about it.. Agam says it his past memories.. Nimrit asks him to get it removed by some doctor.. Agam says he doesn't want to remove it.. Nimrit says he should get it removed and move from his past.. She says as long as he is in his past he can't go towards the bright future.. she puts his kurta on for him and helps him wear it properly (I love how they are soo comfortable together.. Lovelyy)

Nimrit asks Agam to come with him.. Agam asks where? Nimrit says they will make a last try to make that dhaba work.. Agam disagrees with her saying that nothing can be done to that place.. Nimrit says they cannot accept defeat without making a last try (ohhh soo motivational πŸ˜­πŸ˜†) Agam is in thoughts..Nimrit says Dhaba was Agam's dream but as the time went by it became her dream too and she cannot lose her dream so soon.. Agam asks her what she wants to do? Nimrit says she has thought of something and she wants him to come with her.. Nimrit says she is going to the dhaba and she would be very happy if Agam comes with her too.. They reach the dhaba (OHH MYY MYYY aaj ka episode to bloopers ke naam hai.. Bike magically waapis kaise aagayi? Agam usko Sudhir ki larayi main chor aaya tha πŸ˜† Creatives ki jai ho πŸ‘) They enter the dhaba Nimrit has some bags with her..Agam looks at Nimrit and she is smiling 😳 Agam stops mid way and Nimrit asks him to come.. Agam turns back and says as soon as he looks at the dhaba his blood boils and he doesn't understand why is he here.. Nimrit says when he trusted her and came such a long way he can definitely make a last try (Agam beteeyy yahan tum naachne to aaye nahi ho.. dhaba sahi karne hi aaye ho na πŸ˜†) she tells him to do whatever she says..They start working on the dhaba to make it better..Agam starts the cleaning and because of the dust he sneezes when Nimrit puts a hanky on his nose and mouth (awww Nimrit is a sweet heart.. If I was a guy I would have loved a wife like her 😳) Next they start painting..Agam gets red paint on his nose and Nimrit starts laughing seeing him.. she trips when Agam catches her and she smiles

They start decorating the dhaba mainly Nimrit Agam is looking at her on the side and yawning πŸ˜† Nimrit can't get one of the loops on properly when Agam helps her to do so..It is now morning and AgNi are standing right at front of the dhaba.. dhaba looks totally cool and Agam says he can't believe this place would look so pretty.. He asks her how did she manage? Nimrit says because Agam supported so she was able to do all this.. Nimrit says now they only have to worry about the food.. Agam says where will they get the cutlery and dishes from? Nimrit says she will ask her mum as they have many big dishes and plates etc in their palace..Beeji comes and congratulates Amrit.. she says Nimrit has done something nobody could ever have done as she has made the dhaba all new.. Amrit refuses to believe her she says it is impossible.. Beeji says Nimrit is the one who can make impossible possible and she is sad that she was playing for the wrong horse from day one hinting towards Amrit.. Amrit looks angry and the episode ends on her 😈 (The very first evil expression for the day πŸ₯³)

Precap: Pathi jee is present at AgNi's dhaba and asks for water.. Nimrit gives him water and apologizes that she doesn't have proper dishes and stuff Pathi jee says they will have to face more difficulties but if they work hard enough they will succeed (he said something like that the precap was half cut from the episode πŸ˜•)

YESS YESS YESSS.. I did it.. The update was long ehh.. My comments made it longer πŸ˜† such an AgNilicious episode.. Loved it.. Nimrit-Agam's moments never seem to bore me I love them as a pair.. they are so sweet and adorable..I just hope Amrit gets the taste of her own medicine pretty soon this is not enough for her I hope she runs out of the money and go to jail or something πŸ˜† Pathi jee said AgNi will have more hurdles in their way hopefully we won't see a separation track I really don't want it to go the regular way..

Okay okay I'm done with my bak bak.. see you guys on Wednesday..
-Pulwasha- πŸ€—

Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago

episode was too good...
 it was a treat for all AgNI fans with so many scenes of Agni to watch... enjoyed it a lot
Thanks for update..

well written and its always a pleasure to read your added comments..

keep it up the great job..πŸ‘πŸΌ 
 Thanks for the update as always looking forward to read it
Thanks for the update.. CVs are doing a great job by showing us such  wonderful AgNi moments..love them :)