hmm...chalo lemme help you'll ๐Ÿ˜‰
this member is a female and
she is  IF-Rockerz ๐Ÿ˜‰
she is none other than
subha2601๐Ÿฅณ
this siggy is for you,please feel free to use it and flaunt your status  ๐Ÿ˜‰
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
credit:shruti.nil (thank you Shruti di ๐Ÿค— )
so now you are officially on the hot seat for the next week ๐Ÿ˜‰
time to grill you with the questions ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Something about yourself

Name:

Hobbies:

Profession?info about education:

About IF

Getting started with IF:

Some cherishable moments in IF:

Best freind(s) in IF:

What attracted you to this forum:

Favourites

Food:

Outfit:

Hangout:

Serial:

Movie:

Actor:

Actress:

Song:

Place:

Book:

so guyz what are you waitng for attack this very khaas member with your questions ๐Ÿ˜‰
Till the this is me Asmita signing off!! ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Congratulations. Here are my questions:

1) what do you like the most about this show?
2) what other shows do you watch other than DKDM.
3) How do you like spending your free time in real life?
4) Do you do any extracurricular activities?
5) Are you a tomboy when it comes to fashion, highly fashion conscious who just needs to buy the latest trends or just plain comfortable I don't mind a couple of buy but on the whole i am cool kinda gal?
6) After week long hard work, the one thing that makes you chill totally?

LeadNitrate thumbnail
****edit wrong thread***Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
[QUOTE=--asmita--]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Something about yourself

Name:Subha

Hobbies:Travelling,Reading,Listening to music

Profession?info about education:I used to work when i was in india.At present,i am sitting at home feeling bored๐Ÿ˜ญbut very soon,will get into some job hopefully.๐Ÿ˜Š
Abt my education,i am a post graduate in sociology and also hv done M.Ed.

About IF: IF is a cool place to know and interact with people all over the world.for me,IF is only a time pass as i am really feeling bored sitting at home nowadays.
Getting started with IF:My relationship with IF is really long.whenever i feel bored,i login to IF and relax myself.so it's my good companion.๐Ÿ˜Š
Some cherishable moments in IF:Hmmm.Nothing much.I made many good friends and also got to know different people.

Best freind(s) in IF:I have best friends from other forums,not this forum.But yes,i like shruti,meenakshi,tannipartner(sorry gal,i forgot ur name)๐Ÿ˜†,etc.

What attracted you to this forum:The show itself and number of interesting topics on shiv
Favourites

Food:Indian,Chinese

Outfit:Jeans

Hangout:Restaurant

Serial:DKDM,IPKKND

Movie:Titanic,3 Idiots,Fanaa,Chak de India

Actor:SRK

Actress:Madhubala

Song:All izz well
Place:Mumbai

Book:Five Point Someone

[QUOTE=tannipartner]Congratulations. Here are my questions:

1) what do you like the most about this show?It's direction,screenplay,acting,special effects,story,etc.,etc.,etc.In short i like everything abt the show
2) what other shows do you watch other than DKDM.IPKKND and Madhubala
3) How do you like spending your free time in real life?I surf da net,get myself updated wid all da happenings around da world. 
4) Do you do any extracurricular activities?Unfortunately, No
5) Are you a tomboy when it comes to fashion, highly fashion conscious who just needs to buy the latest trends or just plain comfortable I don't mind a couple of buy but on the whole i am cool kinda gal?I wear clothes which r in fashion as well as comfortable 2 wear.๐Ÿ˜Š
6) After week long hard work, the one thing that makes you chill totally?Music.it's my life.

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

good answers some more:

1) So you love music, do you also sing? have you trained in anything musical? Like vocal or instruments? So is it jazz, Hindustani classical or carnatic classical? if you love classical music, whats your favorite raga?

Okay its a multipart question๐Ÿ˜†
2) what do you do when net surfing become really boring?
3) You just went to USA, so how are you finding the country? Have you received any cultural shocks so far or all is cool? I will tell mine once i see your answer๐Ÿ˜ƒ
3) are you a  brand conscious person or not. If you are even moderately brand conscious then answer the following:
 a) fav  brand of shoe
b) dresses
c) jeans
d) work out clothes.

4) do you like wearing makeup? whats your favorite makeup brand?
5) even if you don't, all girls will wear some minimal makeup, so what are the makeup that you never forget to stuff in your bag just in case?

PS: i saw that you forgot my name, not a problem, you can always call me by my id

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats subha๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago

good answers some more:

1) So you love music, do you also sing? have you trained in anything musical? Like vocal or instruments? So is it jazz, Hindustani classical or carnatic classical? if you love classical music, whats your favorite raga?i do sing all the time but i am not a trained singer.i hv not learnt singing.i hv only learnt a little bit how 2 play da harmonium frm my mom.
Okay its a multipart question๐Ÿ˜†
2) what do you do when net surfing become really boring?net surfing is not boring.when i get tired of net surfing,i sleep 4 a while or go out and take a walk
3) You just went to USA, so how are you finding the country? Have you received any cultural shocks so far or all is cool? I will tell mine once i see your answer๐Ÿ˜ƒDa country is good so far,ppl r friendly.No cultural shocks so far as i know our culture and american culture is totally different.i don't mind all da things which is see here.i would luv 2 know ur experience.๐Ÿ˜Š   
3) are you a  brand conscious person or not. If you are even moderately brand conscious then answer the following:
 a) fav  brand of shoe-No such fav.band.
b) dresses-again no such fav.band
c) jeans-Lee
d) work out clothes.-i wear whichever is comfortable.i am not at all brand conscious except 4 jeans 

4) do you like wearing makeup? whats your favorite makeup brand?I am a tomboy since childhood so i don't like makeup.when dere's party or any function,den only i apply makeup.My fav.makeup brand is Lakme.   
5) even if you don't, all girls will wear some minimal makeup, so what are the makeup that you never forget to stuff in your bag just in case?Sunscreen lotion and moisturiser

PS: i saw that you forgot my name, not a problem, you can always call me by my id

vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Congrats shubha ...

SO u are newly  married my special congrats for that 
WHere are u form ? (i mean native ๐Ÿ˜‰)
U r profile pic shows ,u like Karan Tacker ...so tell me best scene ,which u enjoyed in his show?
Why u feel attracted towards DKDmd ? 
thanks vanadhi.it's already a year since i got married(even though my hubby still thinks we r newly married)๐Ÿ˜†
I am frm Orissa.

I used 2 watch karan's previous show,rang badalti odhani but after 6 months of da show going on air,i got bored and stopped watching it.I don't watch his current show too but i do like him and respect him.

What is attracting me 2 dkdm,well,i know a lot abt Lord Vishnu but i hardly had any knowledge abt Lord Shiv so started watching it.it's a very interesting show wid lots of info abt shiv's life.