Srushti

So the theme of this week has been

Love And Duty

Prithvi ne kiya Takku ki baat manne se inkaar,
Takku ne kar diya Prithvi pe hahakar!

Le ke aaya woh badi clean and white missile,
Dudumbhi ne badal diya apna profile.

Fate ka dekho itna bada tryst
Dudu ban gaya muccho wala ScientistπŸ˜†...!

Mahadev ko sabhi pruthviwaasi ne bachane ko bulaya
Par unko Sati ki yaadon ne bohot sataya...

Adi Shakti ne aake unko Dhamkaya,
Mahadev stop following my Saaya!...

Establish all my Shaktipeeth and see..
you will be able to again have me.!

Himavan and Maina ki hui entry,
And unse hui Parvati ki superfast delivery!

Ganga ne kiya Mahadev ko propose,
Mahadev ne kiya isska oppose...

Bola mein hoon one woman man,
Marrying you is not what  I canπŸ˜›

Ganga hui iss rejection se upset,
Woh pohonch gai near Swarg at the speed of superjet!

Taku ne bheja Swarg mein Chakri the detective,
woh news laya ekdum effective..

Adishakti is gonna be born to Himavan and naina,
Ab to Takku ko Khush hona hi hai , Hai naπŸ˜›

Balaji ke temple mein hua maina ko Labour pain,
Chalo finally ab news aa gai hai main!!

Chalo sab milkar manaye Khushi ka din hai aaya!!
Parvati ke roop mein aayi AdiShakti, Himalaya ko anand hi anand chhaya!
!!

So Chalo chalo!!

Make Way!!

Aa rahi hai humari Super Cool viewbie!!!
Please welcome
*Drum Rolls*

SHRUTI

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

With her super cool

Kailash Khabris ke Khaas Khabar

Is Hafte Ki Mukhya Samachar Hai...Kuch Is Prakar...

Mouni Nahi Banegi Parvati,
Sunke Hue Saare Dukhi Udaas

Naye Parvati Ki Casting Hui Shuru,
Divyanka,Asiya ya Pooja Role Jaayega Kiske Paas.

Parvati ke Role ke Liya Saare Fans aa rahe hai leke pane apne suggestions,
Ki Parvati ke liye yahi hai Choice Number One.

Fans Main Chiddi Jung,
Hue Sab Pareshan,
Par Issi bahane chaa gaya I-F Pe DKDM ka Naam.

Mohne Sab Ka Maan,
Pankaj Dheer ki entry hone wali hai,
Banke Parvati ke Pita Himavan.

TRP Ke Maamle Main DKDM ne Maari Baazi
Sabko Peeche Chod
aya Indian TV ke Top 20 main.

ShivJi ko Jaaha Hai Khoj Apni Parvati Ki
Wahi Doosre aur ho rahi hai Tayaari
Dudhne Mohitwa ke liye Sushil Dulhan.

After this brilliant summary!!

It is time for

the Brilliant

SCENE OF THE WEEK

by

None other than!!

Our completely, absolutely and Totally Romantic!!!

HEMLATHA

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Sati Vihin Shiv... SHAVA!! Mahadev said...last week...& I was like SHIVSATI VIHEEN HEMA(GOLD) is...HIMA..(ICE)πŸ€’πŸ˜­πŸ˜†seriously.. !! But ..ofcourse I found a Scene of the week..it was the moment when Just in last episode..Mahadev was doing the pooja of last Shakti peeth sthapana..& Vishnu & Brahmaji came there to regroup Mahadev to Kailash & start their next Marriage mission to Mahadev..!! And the way ..Mahadev ..said some words of pain in such clam yet stern voice..uff..!! he just says..I am done with this World & the worldly moh maya's ..!! Why ever did you create such a World Bhagwan Brahmaji he says..!! Awww..mahadev..if you say so what are we to do here..Mahadev..I felt deep inside me..!! Awww & Brahmaji was like ..sorry Mahadev I never created all these turmoils..it just gave birth on its own ..with the humans ..!!Aw..& Vishnuji the care taker was like..so you want to go away from all worldy things & want to leave this world to suffer from the tyranny of Tarakasur ..h???he says & just Vanishes..!!God the way this Vishnuji..gets hsi work done I say..!! Aw..but that Love that Pain..on Mahadevs face..That unbearable separation from his Sati.. Ahhh..!! Specially you should all not miss the way he touches that last piece of Sati's  Pind when Ganga & himavat & Family are watching dumb founded..Gosh the way he touched it..as if it were Sati herself lying there..awww..(Mohit was MARVELLOUS TO THE CORE..it dint feel it was a Rock I felt it was Mouni herself oops there awww..)

Now, we have one our Sanju baby coming with
*Drum rolls*

Moment of the Week

By

Sanjana

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Har Har Mahadev! 

This week has been very informing on behalf of how the Shakti Peetha's came about to existence but also the roles and yet another roop of Mahadev coming out as Kaal Bhairav who was called upon for the security of the Shakti Peetha's and what was most interesting is that according to the show even today that roop of Kaal Bhairav is there protecting and providing security to the Peetha's and also to the devotee's who come to pray there. 

Coming to the moment of the week I have chosen the entry of Parbhat Raja Himavat. 

I don't know but when he came in I felt happy, I wasn't to pleased on the way he was shown fighting in the next episode but his entry scene on the white horse was the moment for me. I believe that is because I knew soon Mata Parvati would be too coming soon and that means we will see a happier Mahadev but seriously I think the whole entrance with Rishi Maahkande and the promise of protection that was to me the best moment of the week :)

Now,
Let us now know who is the

Character of the Week

By none other than!!

Our shywhy member!!

Please welcome...

*drum rolls!*

SUBHA

This week revolved around the evil Tarakasur and our bholenath Shiv.I was wondering,whom shall i choose the Character of the week.But as always,Shiv is the winner.πŸ˜ƒ

So our Character of the week is

Devon ke dev Mahadev

This week we saw the emotional Shiv grieving for his dead wife,a fighter Shiv who single handedly saved the Universe from getting destroyed by Tarakasur's missile roopi astraπŸ˜‰,grew large in size and crushed all the tornadoes and sandstorms under his strong feet and finally converted sati's pinds into Shakti Peethas.
Toh sab milkar bolo...
Har Har Mahadev!

It is time to Lose your breaths people As we welcome back our Totally romantic

HEMLATHA

with the

SCENE THAT TOOK YOUR BREATH AWAY

See me am a Crazy ShivSati aka Mohit Mouni maniac..so you cant expect different from me..But in future epi's I will try & give you the best of my abilities😳 as I will not find any more of Mohit Mouni..😭moments anyways..🀒

so this is the scene when they show us that Mahadev is alone along a river side..dark at night..looking into the water deep down where he has found that last but one peice of Sati's Pind..looks like her eyes..which were in it..they look into him..when he stares into them..& again he is taken into those innumerable priceless precious..never to come again moments of happy times with his beloved..who was the inspiration of his devatva..!!Aww..that moment just was sooo passionate yet incredibly tragic..!! I felt it was so touching more because None were around Mahadev & he had some lonely time..with his beloved though she was no more with him ..but was always with him in his spirits ..in hsi breath..in his existence..!!πŸ€—

After losing our breaths...now it is the time to break your hearts

As we welcome again

Subha

With

The scene that broke your hearts

The scene which broke my heart was the scene when all the human beings were running helter skelter when tarakasur's astra was destroying the earth.The astra was destroying everything on this beautiful earth.That was a pathetic scene!All the devtas including Vishnu(i am wondering why is he shown like thisπŸ˜•)watching the destruction helplessly.All the saptarishis including Rishi Dadichi were praying to Shiv to stop this destruction and Shiv again got lost in the thoughts of sati after seeing all her pinds.He again started remembering Sati and the days he spent with her.Here shiv was mourning for sati and there,the destruction was going on.

Oh dont cry people...
Because aa rahe hai na...
Humare Mahadev...

To wipe our tears..and blast our fears

Please welcome!
Again!!

Sanjana

With the

MAHADEV SCENE OF THE WEEK

I had quite a few scenes that I thought were brilliant and why wouldn't they be? It's Mahadev afterall :) 

After thinking and toiling over it the scene I chose was Mahadev taking that destroying weapon into himself. I wasn't amazed to be honest when I saw that scene because the minute Tarkasur said that it doesn't matter where that weapon lands it will cause destruction I knew Mahadev would either destroy it or consume it and so happened. 

The reason it is the Mahadev scene of the Week is because again when the world is in pain and struggling Mahadev puts himself before the trouble like a barrier. I don't think it is possible to show how much Mahadev loves the world and the people in the world. 
His own pain and suffering means nothing to what the entire world would struggle to and to stop that he puts himself before the troubles. 

I think that is why when we pray to Shivji that we gain strength and the ability to fight our troubles and problems because they are always with us. Fighting our sorrows away. 
So that is why the scene is my favourite scene of not only Mahadev but the entire week really. It's has a deeper message than just taking that weapon of mass destruction within themselves but its about helping their devotees when they pray from their hearts and when they are facing a dilemma! 

That's all from mee then! :)  

Chalo now bring out your Magnifying lenses..

.As we go on a Karamchand Journey with

Deboleena

And find the

Blooper of the Week

a gaye...to aa jao mere sath nikalte hai is hafte k Jasusi k safar par..uff ye week kitne Bloopers se bhara hua tha..ab bolo kise choru aur kise choose karu..to start karte hai..sabse pehle chalte hai Monday episode ke taraf..wow kya epi hai..Kaal Bhairav avatar dekhne ko nila...par CV's ne Mohitwa k body pe black colour lagaya this hai par ache se to lagaye...age se to thik hai par piche se uske real body colour jagha jagha pe dikh raha tha..🀣..ab chalte hai dusre Blooper k taraf..same episode hai..are CV's ne ek aur galti kar di...Kaal Bhairav itne Asur o ka badh kar raha tha par ye kaya unke wepons main blood ka ek drop bhi nehi hai?πŸ˜•πŸ˜²...ye kaise Asur hai jinhe kat te time to blood nikal raha hai but wepons me nehi dikhte hai..🀣🀣...now 3rd one from same epi...jab Mahadev ne Sati k pehle pind ko Shakti Pith banaya to sirf unke touch se hi kam ho gaya but baki sare pitho k liye pooja karna para?y😲...n jab Monday epi main Manikarnika Shakti Pith dikhaya to jo pind dikha rahe the wo pehle ka Rajasthan wala finger tha n bad me jab dikhaya to Sati k earring dikhaya...are CV's pehle thik to karlo dikhana kaya hai...🀣..to ab bato in main se main kise Blooper Of The Week bolu?sare k sare apne ap main itne anokhe hai..🀣..ek kam karte hai..sabko hi BOTW bana dete..πŸ˜‰...to ab tum sab agle segment k taraf jao..main tum sabse milungi next week kuch new Bloopers k sath..tab tak k liye bye bye..🀣

After the Blooper Loopers!!

Let us have some predictions for the next week!!!

So Please put your hands together for

Subha

With the

Future Predictions of the Week

This sunday,Mata Adishakti will take birth as Parvati in Himavan's house.Next week,we will see Parvati's childhood.Her devotion for Lord Shiva will start from her childhood whereas Shiv will be busy in doing tapasya.Next week might also focus on Ganga's relationship with Shiv.Tarakasur may again start creating trouble. 

So, Last week had been spectacular in some moments😲 what with Dudu becoming Scientist and Chakri becoming the seductive detective...and all...But it made me draw parellal with the present day scenario..there were some dialogues which I thought are so relevant in the present day scenario

So, Here I am,
with the

Pearls of Wisdom, Across the centuries!!!

By

Srushti

The one dialogue that Rishi Kashyap said...when Mahadev was seeking Shakti pinds across the globe and all the Maharishis were meditating..the words he said were so poignant...that since centuries this has been the reason for major catastrophes...That the thinkers kept on thinking and did nothing...inaction on part of the thinkers was the main reason of so many major wars, destruction and every kind of curse on the earth...Kind of reminded me the lines of a poem by Khalil Gibran 'Pity the nation' which reads as 'Pity the nation whose sages are dumb with years and whose strong men are yet in cradle' ..Suits so perfectly in the present situation na...The Seven Rishis were silent and the son of ShivSati was yet to be born...

The second dialogue was by the fastest beard grower in the universeπŸ˜† Aka Shukracharyaji...when he told his badtameez shishya ...Takku aka Tarkasur that destructive weapons were not made to use for real..they were just a sign of the armed strength of any country...It so reflects the truth in the current scenario as well...today every country is bent on building nuclear and atomic weapons..but they are not made for using but only as a sign of how much strong the country is ..I think that is why the weapon looked like a missile..because the audience can connect with it easilyπŸ˜†

So after these wonderful segments...
Please get ready to

The Scene that makes you bang your head

By

Me...aka SrushtiπŸ˜›

And which other than the scene in which Dudumbhi turned Scientist I mean what WAS that??? He was chanting some random mantras and there was a white transparent missile ready to go to attack the earth..Hey Bhagu...I could have understood even Chakri doing that act...but Dudumbhi turning scientist and Takku clapping his hands while Shukracharya watching on helplessly and making weird plans to save the earth was really πŸ˜•

And now...Chalo chalo...Make way for Bhakti ki ShaktiπŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Err...I mean our dear Bhakti with her section of finding and pulling the ears of CVs for deviating from tthe original story line

With

Original Story mein Twist

by
Bhakti

Hello dear DKDMians!  How did you like this week of the swirling Shakti Peethas, whirling desert sands, and twirling rocket ships?!  Seems that this week our CV's gave free reign to their colorful imagination and made my job easy as to what is different between our serial and the purans!  Let's see where to begin...

First we saw Tarkasur ignoring his guru and invoking the power of Maha-Vinashaka via a mantra spoken by his assistant Dundubhi.  (There are so many asur Dundubhis in telly mythos!  It must be favorite popular name of asur mata-pitas😊) While the Tarkasur of the purans is very much formidable, terrifying, and merciless - the CV's parted ways from the written pages here as the weapon was depicted as a sort of doomsday device like nuclear weapon.  Even the mark it made upon explosion was like mushroom cloud.  The prithvi around the asurs while they are deploying this weapon also is looking very post-apocalyptic with bare desert land and fires burning on here and there. I guess the CV's must use imagination for this part because we do not know what such a landscape would look like after gods and demons have fought.  They were perhaps making a point for our modern age - what might happen if we give in to our demon instincts.  So it was definitely not puranic, but it was philosophically thoughtful nonetheless. And Shivji grasping and absorbing its earth-shattering shakti was just an amazing, mind-blowing moment!  

Then there was the depiction of Bhumidevi (Prithvidevi) as a sort of helpless reed swaying in the wind of Tarkasur's whims.  She did not have too much goddess nature and I kept wishing she would just open up and swallow Tarkasur, just to teach him something! 

Also on this subject of characters - there were many departures from the literature, one of the most confusing being the way the role of Gangaji has been written.  She seemed almost to be giving Shivji moony loving stares - she feels they have strong connection (which they do, of course...but that is in other yug, hai na?  It felt very strange the way they show it.)  Similarly, Hema and Mena were given strange moments (although it was  great to see Pankaj Dheer entry!).  For example, you couldn't get much further away from the mood of the purans than by having Mena fall on a Shakti Peetha and become magically infused with unborn Parvati.πŸ˜• Actually, in Shiv Puran, Sati meets Mena whilst wandering in Himalayas in loving way with Shivji and she (Mena) is very loving and mother-like to them.  Vishnu later himself visits Hem's royal court in Himalaya and hints that the mountain couple will be parents to Parvati. The baby is conceived in quite normal way - definitely not by anyone falling on a peetha in the wilderness!

Also, the part where Rishi Maarkandeya and Hema are fighting with Tarkasur's sons over the peetha - this was pure filmy!  But i think CV's might have been thinking ki what would be good entry for Hema and Mena and also keeping with Pankaj Dheer's reputation as hero.

Lastly, in terms of characters, I am myself a bit confused by the depiction of Vishnuji, who keeps changing characteristics - one week wise and compassionate, one week chill-pilled and kshir-sagared, next time powerless and embarrassed...not sure where they are going with this quite.  I have wished they would allow him more of his divinity as is clearly done in the scripture, be it Shaivite or Vaishnivite.  This is a place where the difference between scriptre and telly is just confusing.

I know there were many who were dissatisfied this week because the CV's seem to play so much with the order of events and the yugs themselves - seems that events from one are pulled and set in another and so on.  Certainly the literature would bear out this complaint as the CV's gave very much play to their imaginations this week and strayed away from the literature in the name of good entertainment!  But on the other hand, this is what storytelling is all about, hai na?  Each one changes things a little to suit the telling, to make it dramatic or compelling for the listener.  So in this way, perhaps, the CV's are just following folk tradition and spinning their own version of the story for us eager viewers. Now we are the beginning of a new chapter - we can anxiously await the birth of Parvati and hope that in the meantime Tarkasur and his band of chamchas keep their heads cool and stop reaching into the nuclear arsenal!

Enjoy a wonderful week ahead, everyone!

Now chalo..it is time to gain some knowledgeπŸ€“

So please welcome

Minaxi

With the
Interesting facts about Shivji

And this time we are gonna know about...

The Third Eye:

In the great Hindu epic Mahabharata, Lord Shiva is depicted as a three-eyed God. Hence, he is often referred to as Tryambaka Deva, meaning "three-eyed Lord". The sun is said to be his right eye, the moon the left eye while fire is his third eye. While his other two eyes indicate his activity in the physical world, his third eye in the center of his forehead looks beyond the obvious. It stands for spiritual knowledge and power, and is thus called the eye of wisdom or knowledge. Like fire, the powerful gaze of Shiva's third eye can search evil from anywhere and annihilate it completely. This is the reason why evil-doers fear his third eye.

Half-Open Eyes:

The half-open eyes of Lord Shiva convey the idea that the cycle of universe is in process. When the Lord opens His eyes a new cycle of creation begins and when He closes them it signifies the destruction of the universe for creation of the next cycle. The half-open eyes signify that creation is going through an eternal cyclic process, with no beginning and no end.

Tiger Skin

Lord Shiva is shown sitting on or wearing a tiger skin. The tiger is the vehicle of Shakti, the Goddess of power and force, and since Lord Shiva is the master of Shakti, He is beyond and above any kind of force. The tiger skin that Lord Shiva wears symbolizes His victory over every force. The tiger also represent lust, and Lord Shiva indicates, by sitting on the tiger skin, that he has conquered lust.

Basically, We fell in love with this serial because the characters are so humane, so here I come again with

The Scene that made you fall again for the story

By

Srushti

It had to be that one sentence Mahadev told Brahma...So unlike Mahadev, yet again ..so like a lover who had loved and lost everything and was now afraid to love again...When Vishnu and Brahma came to apologize for the chain of events that had occurred, causing such great pain and grief to Mahadev, and giving him heart that soon Adi Shakti will be reborn...Mahadev point blank refuses to consider anything else...and remarrying ...and asks Brahma why did he make a world full of Maya...he very well knew the answers that Brahma gave..but still he asked those questions...a questions of a disillusioned man...when he can never be the one illusioned in the first place..but then that is why we love him na...he is so human😳

So this is the was the week

But did you think that it is over??😲

Nahhh!!!!!!😎

It is time for the

Awards of the Week

the editor *takes a bow* (that is me by the wayπŸ˜›)

Srushti

Bandar chhap

Kaala Dantmanjan smile of the week

Kya smile hai...really..when he comes as a villain...I happen to love the moment..he is so entertaining with his horrible laughs and awesome fumblesπŸ˜†

The Jyotish of the week

Oh it had to be Rishi Markandey na..He actually knew about Himavan being the father of Parvati before even Laxmiji..and ofcourse his legendary half prediction to Ganga...WHY could he NOT tell Ganga that she had a role in Mahadev's life..but Only on his head...not in his heart!!!!

The all rounder of the week

..Aur kaun..apna Dundu..aka Dudumbhi...he is fighter, killer, PA to our Takku, and now he is a scientist too😲...Kaa baat hai...Bravo Bravo!!! Takku you are ainveyi keeping Shukrcharya (Shukraji no offence..but I hate the way Takku ignores you😳) and appoint Dudu as you guruπŸ˜ƒ

The action sequence of the week

Ah..what was thisπŸ˜•..,,It was the funniest dhadadhad scene...What was that done by Takku's son and all...and expression on Ganga's face...Kya baat hai..Satyug mein bhi bekaar cheezein milti thi...Kya cheapo bow tha wohπŸ˜†

The expression of the week

..I still dont understand this expression...he sure gives a tough competition to Takku naπŸ˜†

The Editor's note

Sorry for the delay..and hope you like this edition...The edition doesnot include the Mahaepisode...It will be dealt with in the next edition...Do comment and give us your precious suggestions😳

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Many Many Congratulations!!!

To the DKDMIANS!!

PARVATIJI IS BORN!

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
aiyooo ba...kitli choni baby asa hi...!
sorry started babling in Konkani...he he..lovely write up Srushti...cant wait for the next edition!
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Gr8 job everyone.Waiting 4 da next edition.
I hv a suggestion,srushti.
why don't we hv a quiz of da week.one member can ask few questions abt anything which happened in da whole weeks episodes.members hv 2 pm da right answers and den dat member can declare da winners in da next NL.I can do dis job if oders hv no problem. 
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruti.nil

aiyooo ba...kitli choni baby asa hi...!

sorry started babling in Konkani...he he..lovely write up Srushti...cant wait for the next edition!

Thanks Shruti..you know..I might be alone,,,but I am in no hurry to see a grown up Parvati..I want to see Chhotu Parvati grow up...at her own paceπŸ˜†
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

Gr8 job everyone.Waiting 4 da next edition.

I hv a suggestion,srushti.
why don't we hv a quiz of da week.one member can ask few questions abt anything which happened in da whole weeks episodes.members hv 2 pm da right answers and den dat member can declare da winners in da next NL.I can do dis job if oders hv no problem. 

Subha...I am loving your 'Sizzlers' colour😳...I wish I could get tahtπŸ˜•πŸ˜† and yes yaara..great idea..do go ahead.. Iam sure everybdoy would love the new segment😳
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Subha...I am loving your 'Sizzlers' colour😳...I wish I could get tahtπŸ˜•πŸ˜† and yes yaara..great idea..do go ahead.. Iam sure everybdoy would love the new segment😳

how come u didn't get dat color yaar?u r also an I-F sizzler wid more posts dan me?even shruti shd also get it na.
vanadhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vow u have completed πŸ₯³
Fabulous edition Smile of the week is hilarious , 
SO many bloopers ,πŸ˜†,some time i think the show itself a blooper for over dramatizing every thing πŸ˜†

Hema di i am with u na ! i miss Mouni ,,,but lets hope new one also grow stronger to cover up all the  hearts  .πŸ€—
Srushti...u are brilliant when it goes to award ,i enjoyed ur award function,Takku's son is too scary   ,poor ganga and loved the title Love and duty πŸ‘πŸΌ
Character of the week is flawlessly Mahadev turning into shiv from  his devadas attire .
I often laugh at these kind of Devadas stories ,But really feel bad for our Shiv 
The scene which broke our heart ,i am really pissed with Vishnu ,now a days ,he is sitting and enjoying a jazz in open theater😲 ...Man his brains have drained after Sati πŸ₯±
I loved the information about third eye and original story may twist 
 thank you 
so much to all u have  updated .πŸ˜›

Edited by vanadhi - 11 years ago
-SilverFlames- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaaw! That little baby is shooo cute! 
Super job everyone on the NL. Can't wait till next weeks =]

-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: subha2601

how come u didn't get dat color yaar?u r also an I-F sizzler wid more posts dan me?even shruti shd also get it na.

We are in the non ladder group  na...we are a part of DT..which is non ladder..so I can only change colour if I give up my CB status or if I am promoted to VB or Cool VB..same goes for Shruti..if she becomes a mod or a CM then she will change colour😳