Devon Ke Dev Mahadev Written Update 3/6-Sharanye Trambake Gauri

Posted: 11 years ago
Mein aa gai...
And mein toh aayi hai aayi hai mein toh aayi hai!!
Bade dino ke baad,
Aayi DKDM forum ke paas!
Parvati ke janam ki khabar le ke aayi haii😛Ok...so the new news is that there were TWO Recaps😕...one for the whole week and one for the last episode😕😕

So Ganga comes with the whole of plate stuffed with food...and places before Mahadev and tells him to eat ..Mahadev is in deep meditation and doesnot listen to her plea...

She immediately tells him that the girl you are insulting is the one who saved your Sati's pinda😕(
And what kind of dialogue was that?? Ganga is actually threatening Shiva😕...and Mahadev...Hey Shiva...you should have left the conversation there and then...I mean you are the last man to play match maker (though he is the one who is prayed for marriage all the time..but really Mahadev..you are the last person right now for teaching Ganga how to propose😆 Stop doing 'Aa Nandi mujhe maar😆')
Ganga tells him that it he who she wants as PATI...Shiva rebukes her ..and Ganga is in tears...

Vishnu and Laxmii again on Adishakti's birth (It seems that they have exhausted all other talks...😆) and Laxmiji is talking as if she doesnot know where and how adi Shakti will be born...E lo...Markandey Rishi knows who will be the parent and Laxmiji doesnot😕 and she she is worried about history repeating herself...But Vishnu assures her that it will not be so and they will take enough precautions for them...

Ganga ...well...the girl is adamant...bechare Mahadev...always is loved by really powerful and ziddi women na...Sati was the same...and Ganga...it was as if she was just ready to drag him to Mandap...(and you know...though  I accept that she fell madly in love with him at the first sight...But my dear girl..atleast look at him..the man just lost his wife..just done the last rituals with her last body part..and you are actually jumping and up and down to get married to him😕 Girl have some sense...and if not that...some sensibility)

Ganga and Mahadev continue their discussion and Ganga is not ready to let go..she is having a flashback of Rishi Markandey telling her that she will have a place in mahadev's life (Maharishi!!!!..dekha..aadhi adhuri Bhavishyavaani...Bechaare Mahadev is sufferrign because of that)
Mahadev finally gets fed up..and give her a boon that she will be able to cleanse any of the sins by her water...and makes to leave...Himavan and Maina comes and Mahadev takes their leave...he is about to go when Ganga again stops him and asks whether she has a chance to be  his wife in future if not now😕 (Haha  I loved the expression on Himavan and Maina's face when they saw their daughter actually proposing to Mahadev...right in .Satyug was more advanced than Kalyug na😕😆_)

Taku aka Tarkasur sends Dundu aka Dudumbhi to pollute Swarga😕...oh and how..is he going to drive kerosene Rickshaws across Swarga?? 😕
Shurkacharya again scolds him and Taku again rebukes his Guru😡

Mahadev wandering somewhere in mountains..and Nandi follows...he tells him that this was not the way to Kailash,...Mahadev tells him that there was no Kailash, no world..nothing existed for him now...He tells Nandi to go...but Nandi is not ready to leave him...

Devas the chugalkhors ...come to Brahma ...'We need a river which cleanses our sins as Takku is disturbing our Yagyas' (Totally useless Devtas...always wanting this and that...)

Brahma  informs them that Mahadev after a lot of Bhakti by Ganga😲 has granted her a boon to cleanse all the sins..But Devatas are apprehensive about Ganga coming to Swarga...

Brahma and Indra at Himavan and Maina's tents...Brahma tells them the whole history of Devtas and asks for Ganga...
Maina cries and says that she has lost all her daughters as they turned into rivers..now Ganga is with them ..and she has dreams about that girl..so she wont part with her ...but Ganga steps in and gets ready to go with Devatas (She sure is one headstrong girl...and kind of brash too..I mean public mein mummy ke words ko destroy kiya😕...And I always pictured Ganga as the calm, docile, pure and obedient one😕...Haye CVs you had to do this na)
Brahma gets happy and zipzaps Ganga into water and fills the water in his waterbottle😛 as Himavan and Maina watch on...(waise Brahmaji..we have not seen any of your magic tricks except appearing and disappearing ...but was this the time to show a new one? I mean her parents are right there..you dissolve their daughter right in front of them into water and fill her in your Kamandal😕...Cruel man)

Brahmaji then gives a boon to Maina that since he is depriving her of one daughter...another one will soon be born who will fulfill her every wish...and then disappears with Indra...

Nandi is stll followng Mahadev reminding him of all the boons he had given to Nandi of Nandi being always around him,,,,he is crying and following as Shiva goes on walking

Maina and Himavan sleeping...when Adi Shakti comes in her dreams and informs them that  I AM COMING...as your daughter ...she will be the same daughter which Brahma had blessed her and Maina feels a light entering her womb...and she smiles out of happiness...

Takku is again agitated with Ganga entering Swarga ...and Shukracharya again tells him that his was a hare brained scheme from the beginning...and Takku is all worried about some well planned action on behalf of the Trimurty and there is no news of Adi Shakti and her birth...and then rounds up on his Guru and tells him to get the vital information on the 'Shadyantra' (Ah Shadyantra is back) and also taunts him on his duty of being a Guru...Shukracharya reluctantly agrees😕 and tells chakri to turn himself into a 'beautiful apsara' and go in to Swarga and get info about the things ...Takku is all happy shappy with teh plan (What are you smiling at Takku?? it is a pity that your brain could not sprout such a simple scheme...you need a brain transplant...or a brain implant🤔😛) and Shukracharya has lost it too...he told ChaKrI to be a beautiful woman??? he is not even beautiful by being himself🤢😛)

Devas and Devis gathered (Ganga also with them) ...Chakri in form of an Apsara is hearing this convo...Ganga says that she is jealous of Sati ..inspite of her being dead...Ganga says that if she had been in Sati's place she would never have left her body on her own will...and would have always served Shiva...Indra ( I think it is him) tells him that Sati leaving her body was not only accidental..it must be in larger scheme of the things...Ganga asks its meaning...Indra says that meanings will be clear at the appropriate time (One question...WHY are the CVs trying to demean every female deity...First Sati and then Ganga...why are they shown so childish??? and obsessed with Shiva😕 There is a difference between Love and Zidd...and that is how it should be shown)

Nandi following Shiva...and crying..but Shiva doesnot listen to him...Nandi eventually gives up and says that he will stay there and turn himself into stone...till the time Mahadev comes..he will wait for him ...Shiva walks on and finally enters a cave..he plants his Trishul outside and goes inside the cave...

Ganga is sitting sadly in Swarga ...Indra comes and asks her the reason...Ganga tells him that the problem is not going to be solved by him..Indra boasts about his ability...and Ganga tells him the reason...and Indra is taken aback (See...watch before you boast about yourself😛 Izzat ki tai tai phiss ho gai na😛😛)....Ganga tells him that she would have waited for Shiva..but Shiva is never gonna marry her...Indra says that then Mahadev will marry soon as Adi Shakti is going to be born to Ganga's mother .that means Mahadev will marry her sister...and ofcourse ...Chakri in form of Apsara hears this...Indra not only tells Ganga about Sati/ Parvati's to be parents but also about the birth place...Indra..you deserve to King of Parrots...and not Devas..how can you be so indiscreet😡...(One more question *raises her hand*...It is apparent that Maina was not knowing anything about a baby being born till they started for Balaji Darshan..and Parvati is being born at Balaji temples...so that means it took 9 Months to reach the temple or in Satyug delivery time period was shorter😕😆Pleajhhh explain😛)

Takku happy with the news and praises Shukracharya..and Shukracharya is repentant of giving this idea (Shukraji...get a grip..either you do it..or not...dont play this mind games with us..we are still in shock by your hair growing and dying abilities..now this Jackyle to Hyde is getting too much for us)

Himavan and Maina at Balaji's praying...when Maina gets into Labour pain...

Takku calls in a 'Bhengi...Looking to London and Talking to Tokyo' kind of Daayan and sends her to kill Parvati...

On the other side...Maina is shown in Labour pain and

PARVATI IS BORN!!!!!!!!!

They inform Himavan who gives them lots of gifts...everyone is happy and Himavan has tears of joy😳😳

They hand the baby to Maina and the background Aalap of Karpura Gauram starts in female voice...haye..it is giving me goose bumps all over...
They show Vishnuji smiling...and Mahadev is in deep meditation but tears are streaming down his face (Owww w that is such a heart rendering scene..a must watch..though I felt that the aalap in the female voice was a bit low in rendition so this did not have the same haunting effect as teh male version..but still...the effect was AWESOME..and the last scene with Mahadev crying in his meditation😭...Awww...you just get such a knot in your throat )

Precap: Brahma and Vishnu expressing their happiness over Adi Shakti's birth (looked like the President and Prime Minister conveying their best wishes to newly elevated  Chief justice 😕😆)
Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

To all DKDMIANS!!!

On the Birth OF ADISHAKTI AS
UMA PARVATI!!!!

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago
Thank u 4 d update!love ur commentary!ek hi episode main 9 mahine ho gaye?he he!but on a more serious note i dont think the himavan palace is ready as yt,thats why everything is happening outside
Thanks A LOT for the lovely update. Waiting for the youtube channel to update the video!
😃
Vow nice episode ...Ye ..Adisakthi or Instant Sakthi ...Maggi noodles ke thara Janamdiya ...Any how ...She is Born ...thank you so much Srusthi ...

Taraksur is planning for Brain Transplantation...good idea😆 
Ganga is too childish ...i struck with her amalgamations for becoming instant wife ,at one sight ...😲...I even frightened,that this may result in ashes like ,what Lord Kama received as gift for his actions .. Pheeww she escaped ...😆

dat statue in da balaji temple didn't at all look like da statue of venkateshwara.it looked like da statue of vishnu only.i never heard dat parvati was born in da balaji temple.r dey here referring 2 da balaji temple in tirupati in andhra pradesh or some oder place?it's total confusing.And when maina entered da temple,her tummy was flat and she fainted.how did she give birth 2 da baby at dat time only? 
In the introductory narrative to today's episode, they mentioned that the incident b/w Himavan, the asuras and Shiva took place in Ujjain.  But how come?  Himavan, as the deity who personifies the Himalayas, couldn't have strayed far from the Himalaya foothills, but they place him in central Aryavarta?

The interaction b/w Ganga & Shiva - I just loved it! For those who were dismayed @ Ganga seducing Shiva, it must have been fun to watch Shiva severely scold Ganga for even thinking about marrying him, and ordering her to banish such thoughts from her mind   I was just trying to picture this - imagine that you are a guy, and a girl who you're not interested in asks you to marry him.  Normally, you'd say no, and just brush aside her advances, but would you actually scold her?  This was the aspect of Mahadev that I found too funny.  Incidentally, Shrushti, you forgot to mention one thing here - when Shiva was leaving and Ganga asked him if there was even a remote possibility of them ever marrying, he explicitly said no.

On Shukracharya's objections to the yagna of the devas being disrupted, I disagree that it was unethical.  After all, when Indra discovered that Trishiras was performing a secret yagna for the asuras, he beheaded him right there in the yagnasthal itself, and similarly, when Lakshman learnt about Indrajit's yagna to get the Brahmashira astra, the vanaras destroyed Indrajit's yagna as well.  It was as ethical to disrupt the yagnas of one's enemies as it is to disrupt the militarizationa and war preparations of one's enemies.

On the next scene of Shukracharya sending a spy to Devalok, I liked the idea of Chakri being sent as an apsara.  In the other thread about who'll play Parvati, I suggested that Tarakasura keep sending asura spies disguised as apsaras, and that these roles be cameo roles played by all the actresses auditioning for Parvati.  That way, they can work on Indra and squeeze all secrets of the devas out of him 😈

I didn't get what Nandi was telling Shiva - if he wasn't headed to Kailash, where was he headed?  Frankly, I've never heard of Mahadev going anywhere else after Sati's death.  So where was this mountaineous area if not the Himalayas?  It's also conviniently placed, as Parvati lived there only.

I agree w/ you about Brahma.  He could have taken Ganga to Devalok in her human form instead of making her a pot of water right in front of her parents.  In Devalok, she could have become the river.  Really insensitive of Brahma.

Also, Nandi turning himself into the statue of a bull seemed right out of the Ramayan (Ahilya), while further down, Tarakasura asking his demoness to kill every newborn girl was right out of Krishna.  Do they really need to smuggle such stories from other scriptures?

Finally, it was funny to see Meena collapsing in the Adi Shakti temple itself - quite dramatic.  Baby Parvati looked really tall.  I was surprised that Mahadev didn't open his eyes when Parvati was born.

Anyway, Happy birthday, Mata Parvati!
Edited by .Vrish. - 11 years ago
 Thanks a lot for a lovely update can wait to watch it later.

Thanks for the update Srushti😊

It was quite incensetive to show Ganga going & proposing Shivji when he was sitting in front of Sati's pind. I liked the way he refused her. Ganga did go with Brhmaji in his kamandal to Swarga.
I checked in Devi Bahagavat, there isn't much about Parvati given except her birth in Himavan's house. Devi Puran gives a detailed story. According to DP, Shivji held Sati's body on his head while doing Tandava. That's why Adi Shakti said, her Anshavatar will be Ganga, who will be in his jata & her Purna avatar will be Parvati. She was born after Ganga went to Swarga.
Chakri as apsara, why such fat apsara?😆 Shukracharya will be happy when he will see Tarakasur failing with his plans of killing Baby Parvati. Vishnuji said she is capable of protecting herself, so we can expect some demons, female & male killed by her, there are some bal-leelas of Parvati.
The balaji in Dakshin disha. Looks like they want to start the new story, simillar to the 1st epi. showing Vishnuji's idol, where Sati was shown, Shivji came in the end & today  baby Parvati was introduced in the end.
Indra boasting about his capabality was funny, he himself keeps on asking for help most of the time.
Welcome to Earth Ma Parvati😊
Tears in the eyes of meditating Shivji, he says he is detached from the world but not from his Aadi Shakti. He knows she is back😊

Edited by mnx12 - 11 years ago
okidokie thanks for ur update..never ive read in a book that ganga was in love with Shivji😳.but what really made me happy was ..when i saw that golu golu golu sweet parvati baby..ahww she looks sow cute...