Coolbie Color Change (Vijay ji's reply PG 13)

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Vijay ji & Priya ji,

This is in regards to the new ladder groups. I was thinking that for example me being a coolbie my ladder group isn't displayed anywhere. With the newer ladder groups I have become a IF Stunnerz (I think). And I would love for that to display with my coolbie tag if it is possible.

With the IF Rockerz tag it didn't matter as I was already tired of it. 😆 But now with the new ladder groups I want to proudly display that I am IF Stunnerz. 😆 

So my suggestion/question is can there be a way for that to display below my coolbie tag or not?
And if that is not possible then may we coolbies have a new color change! :)

Would love to hear back from you guys. Can we please have our color changed to the above color! :)

Thank you,
CPR :)

Possible color suggestions:

Coolbie

Coolbie

Coolbie

Coolbie 

Coolbie

Coolbie

Coolbie
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hahahahhaha raniii, m teasing my coolbie frens saying ki they are unlucky :P 
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I LOVE your suggestion 🤗 I wanna re-live my days when i used to spam to achieve targets 😍

Vijay bhai, please, is this possible 😳
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Hey Rani,
coolbies are part of I-F Development Team and belongs to the non ladder group. But we are trying to find  new ways to make everyone happy so lets wait and see :)
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahaana

Hey Rani,
coolbies are part of I-F Development Team and belongs to the non ladder group. But we are trying to find  new ways to make everyone happy so lets wait and see :)

Hi jaan. 🤗

Yes I know we are part fo the IF DT. But with the new ladder groups I don't think it'll be of any harm to add the respected groups  based on the # of posts under the 'coolbie' tag. Before the intro of the new ladder groups it didn't matter because I was so tired of being an IF Rockerz! 😆 But now I'd be IF Stunnerz and would love that to be displayed! Hehe. :) So just thought of suggesting/asking! :)
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can't coolbies color be changed to something "cooler"😎
We are currently way too "hot"🤔
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
^^^ DITTO!

If we can't have what I suggested then I do agree with Stutz of having our "Red" color changed! :)
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I LOVE IT!!! I also would like to suggest. Was thinking the same.. Is it possible? The new colors are very tempting..
Minionite thumbnail
I would love to have something like that as well.

And if that isn't possible, couldn't we have a new colour for Coolbies. The red colour is getting very boring.
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Raniii.. Awesome Suggestions.
Well the new colors are really tempting. Would like to have such a thing. 
Also.. Please! Coolbie Color is "Hot" we want something "Cool"
But also there are a LOT of Blues, so i think Red is Quite Ok, Its different. Have a look at the Cool-Viewbies they too have cool but are Pink, so i don think it matters! 

But if this suggestion is taken into consideration, then i'd like to have a change in colors =D

-Ridzzi
Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago