Coolbie Color Change (Vijay ji's reply PG 13) - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks vijay Sir  Edited by breezy - 11 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

Hi to all the Coolbies,

Thank you for the suggestion. But at the moment we wont be able to change the color as there are certain limitations on our part and also the limited colors available. And if you ask me personally I feel Coolbies got the best color (again its subjective).

However we will explore other ways how we can make our Coolbies standout among the rest as we really appreciate and thank them for their hard work.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

Thank you sir for at least responding to us. It was only a suggestion and we completely understand that even you guys have limitations as to what can be done, so it's perfectly alright. :)

We are glad that you are trying to explore other ways to make us stand out as well! 

What about in regards to the other suggestion though? With the new ladder groups it would be nice if under our 'coolbie' tag our ladder group could be shown too...I know that coolbies are considered to be part of the non ladder groups, but kya kare...You're tempting us with the new names. I'm an IF Stunner! ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜³

Hi to all the Coolbies,

Thank you for the suggestion. But at the moment we wont be able to change the color as there are certain limitations on our part and also the limited colors available. And if you ask me personally I feel Coolbies got the best color (again its subjective).

However we will explore other ways how we can make our Coolbies standout among the rest as we really appreciate and thank them for their hard work.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
Thanks VB for replying.. We can completely understand ðŸ˜³

Hi to all the Coolbies,

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

You kinda just made my day. 😆
I agree with the colour. I don't hate it. I think it's the most different amongst all other ladders on IF.
Thankyouu for considering the suggestion and replying! 😃😃