Coolbie Color Change (Vijay ji's reply PG 13) - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
I just read you're unhappy cuz Karan's birthday falls somewhere in between your vacations and you want them to make a lovely post on his b'day <3 and not to forget you 🀣

I gave up on spamming *joke of the century* but i hope this thread is enough to grab their attention.. I better go and pinch meli to forward our demands.. DO NOT SPAM HIS INBOX PLEASE β˜ΊοΈ
Yeah I'm gonna miss my Karu's birthday! πŸ˜­

ughhh. why did i suggest this? now i'm desperate! LOL
Guys me coolbie for navya also yipee super happy now
Incase the color change is granted today itself, then this is turning out to be the most happening day of my IFing.. Maroon to Purple... Purple to Red.. Red to god knows what.. EK DIN MEIN GIRGIT BANA DIYA πŸ˜†
Aanchal stop getting my hopes up too high! πŸ˜†
Something wrong with Sajda forum.. I see a newbie profile in the dev team section πŸ€”

Rani I am scared of red color *blood*.. they have to listen to our demands 
Thanks rani same here aanchu stop it when the color will change it will lets wait
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

Incase the color change is granted today itself, then this is turning out to be the most happening day of my IFing.. Maroon to Purple... Purple to Red.. Red to god knows what.. EK DIN MEIN GIRGIT BANA DIYA πŸ˜†

MUJHAY BHIII! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Aurrr kittniii baatain kartay ho sab?! 🀣🀣

Vijay Bhai, please listen to these bhookarrs! 🀣🀣🀣 I'm fine with any colour, honestly speaking. πŸ˜ƒ
I like all the colours on the first page.