CM - June 4-8 Updates in pg1 & discussions

Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for the HV (Hanumaar vaal) update people.  The comments are longer because I just was unable to digest the rubbish dished out.  

Monday  4th June 2012   Epsiode  693

Pearl & Poetry at the temple, light lamp and go around.  Pearl stops to turn and look at the lamp, it goes off.  She sees Bells' face in the lamp that went off.  (Bellukku sangaa??)  Sees the lamp at the other end - the one she lit perhaps - sees Beach's face in that.  Looks from the burning one to the one that went off.  Looks at Poetry very seriously praying, goes and lights the lamp that went off.  Turns to look at a teary eyed Poetry (actually the lamp that was lit by Pearl was West facing and that of Poetry  South facing - wind direction my dear Watson...)  Pearl explains to Poetry that the wind was strong.  But Poetry says while all the other lamps were burning, only hers went off - she is scared.  (Dumbos - all the other lamps were facing all directions but south and when Pearl lit Poetry's lamp it was turned towards North)  Poetry continues that Bell did not listen to SS, if only he had, he could have been out on bail by now.  They decide to go and pray to the God Almighty (no - not CM) at the temple.  They go around the temple and sit near a pillar.
Pearl wants to go and see CM, has a work with her.  Poetry not very happy, but Pearl is worried about Beach's renal problem that arose overnight.  Garden's tissues did not match.  Pearl wants thaali pichchai but Beach mama did not want it to be revealed to CM reminds Poetry.  But CM can't be left out of the loop- serialE andhamma namela thaan reminds MA.  Beach does not want to ask CM because he thinks Vadai might not accept.  If CM does not accept then it is QED that CM is only dust.  Poetry has a very valid point, asks if only Garden & CM are Beach's siblings.  Why do all of you always keep my husband away she questions.  Pearl did not want to ask Poetry because she was already worried.  Puts Poetry on a hilltop for now.  Both decide to pay a visit to Bell.

Bell is shocked, asks his aNNi to repeat.  Both kidneys failed, he might die if transplant is not done ASAP (adhu seri, overnight kidneys fail aachchunaa, why cant the kidney transplant be the only solution - indha dialysis ellaam ??  Eclat Eclat for reader's sake, please leave your brain behind while updating, otherwise the lavender coloured font is more than the black)  Bell is updated on Garden's tissue mismatch and CM not approached because of Vadai.  Bell is ready to donate his.  Pearl gives a talk as if he has already donated his kidney and saved her thaali.  Bell asks them to bring him out (but can't a prisoner donate kidneys - why should he be let off??) Bell then proposes a Vote of Thanks to Poetry.  Poetry and MA leave, at the door, Poetry turns to look at Bell - both loves vitting at each other.

CM talking to her lawyer.  The lawyer cannot help if both Bell & Amudha do not cooperate.  He reminds of them refusing to meet CM.  All that is because of ACSR talking rubbish to them.  Cannot leave them alone is CM's stand.  She asks the lawyer to petition again and leaves.  Pearl & Poetry come to meet lawyer Anbarasu.  Anbarasu says that an accused cannot donate organs (as far as I know, the Transplantation of Human Organ Act of 1994 states that anyone without certain medical conditions can donate organs)  urgh? He goes on to explain how even a death sentenced prisoner needs to be healthy.  

CM in the auto finds a cellphone lying.  Picks it up and asks the driver if it was his (avarukku adha backseat floorla pOda praarthanai pOla)  He says it is not his, that it could be the passengers who got off at the chambers.  He would return it to them (how would he??) CM about to give the phone sees Poetry's face on the phone screen.  CM tells the auto annan that she knows them very well, turn the auto around, will return it to them.  

Pearl & Poetry begging the lawyer to find a way out, no other way if Bell can't help.  The lawyer is thoughtful.  Now the lawyer says that for an accused to donate organs there are a lot of formalities (appo andha dialogue ezhudhinadhu vEra writeraa)  Might have to go to the Supreme Court (enakku sathyamaa mudiyala...)  Finally accepts to try what he can. He also suggests to try other avenues if possible.   CM all smiles in the auto - to meet Poetry (indhammakku brain transplant seyyaNum).    

CM arrives in the auto.  Poetry & Pearl are out, Poetry consoling Pearl.  The threesome meet.  Poetry turns her face.  Pearl looking on.  CM gives Poetry her cellphone, found it in the auto.  CM asks Pearl why here... Pearl says to save husband - Poetry's husband.  CM too came to meet the lawyer regarding Bell's case.  Just because you are seeing the lawyer can we keep quiet asks Pearl.  CM asks if they do not trust her.  Pearl sarcastically says they do, but her siblings do not.  Bell does not even want to meet CM.  Poetry wants to leave, CM stops, continues how she is labelled so because of circumstances.  Poetry receives a call from Garden, she just yesses.. tells Pearl that Rathna is crying.  Let us leave. 

Pearl & Poetry rush to the hospital.  Garden tells that they have a kidney donor who has come voluntarily.  The doctor comes out and says that the volunteer has done tests outside (how would they get Beach's tissue to match??)  Pearl wants to know who the donor is?  The doctor goes on to say someone they know (and now the Act of 1994 comes to being - one who is not immediate blood relation has a formalities to follow - enga pOi naan solla en tuesday morning sOgatha)  The doctors would repeat the tests, and if everything is okay would conduct the transplant in a couple of days.  The jingabang goes to the room to see the voluntary donor.

thodarum..

Updates by Shree

Tuesday 5th june 2012

Hospital...Doctor tells pearl kidney donor milgaye...Pearl super happy...says thanks ...Doctor says go and thank that donor...she is inside...Pearl and co goes in and gives ðŸ˜² expression ...why?...becoz donor is none other than pearl's sakkalathi snake sneha..4 days face pannadha maadhiri irukanga sneha...gets up and says...oru varthai sollirundha naan vandhurupenae...now ellarum dont worry...i'll give kidney to beach...Pearl happy...She says come sneha...we will go and inform our purushan ...Sneha says he will not accept me...appuram no kidney dhanam...so pls dont inform beach abt this akka...sneha crying...ellarum sogama watching...pearl says she will go and convince beacha nd elaves...and ellarum leaves...Sneha smiles...(oh...still villi dhana?...good)

Pearl comes to beach and tells abt sneha's kidney dhaanam...beach says i dont want any operatoio...tells her to leave...allarum asusual shcoked...

Solai...sitting outside yosiching abt sneha...

Beach room...ellarum sendhu convincing beach...nalla velai mute pannitainga...only action...no sound...Beach says sneha once again proved thatmy decision is correct...then he says pearl...whatever u want...u do...Pearl informs sneha abt this...sneha happy...pearl says u r my kooda porakadha thangatchi...Sneha happy...

vasu house...Vasus sees the divorce paper...with amudha's signature...vasu super shcoked...mummy visagama nd some kehavan happy...vasu comes and shouts at his amma...amma and vasu's mama says leave amudha...unakku vera ponnu parpom...Vasu says ont talk abt amudha's character...Vasu super aa thittings...asks his amma...nee yen 2nd marraige pannikala after ur purushan's death...adhu maadhiri dhaan enakkum...i cannot forget her and i'll not leave her...this is my decision and he kizhichu pottufy the divorce papers...

Jail...Bell thinks abt beach and crying...his roommates comes and asks the reason...Bell says my annan kku 2 kidneys failiure...RM 1 says go and give ur kidney...indha reason sonna u will get bail immediately...Bell says bail kedaikadhu...Bell starts crying...RM s sad...Then RM s gives an idea...says we r going to escape from here tonight...nneyum come...bell says yes..

RMs and bell escapes...how nnu radhika kku mattumae velicham...succesfull aa escape aayachu...asusual police kanuula sand...

CM's house...Door bell ringing...CM goes and opens the door...

Thodarum...

sorry for the mistakes...

Updates by srima

Reserved  for Wed. Sorry for late reservation& also for late update.

Wednesday 6.6.2012

Chor police game  on ' the three escaped jailbirds being chased by the police.[ roadla jamnu running catching playing]. Camera shifts to CM's house . A sleeping CM & dad awaken by continuous  ting tong & ding dong.CM opens the door & gives a wide open eye expression. AV follows suit. There stands outside the police gumbal. Police thoroughly check the house for Maniarasu. CM annoyed at their stupidity. Says Bell is in jail, why this drama, feels something amiss , some foul play some where. PI explains kambi breaking act of Mani. AC SR calls CM & updates  Mani's escapade from jail in order to donate idli oh sorry kidney to his brother. Another shocking news for CM who looks at dad who in turn looks down due to guilt.AC SR warns CM that Bell is committing  mistakes after mistakes & now chances of his encounter are greater. SR then instructs PI to keep CM & AV on house arrest , seize their phones , round the clock police petrol around her house & not to let in or out any one of the house.

Another bedroom . Kavi & Valli are sleeping. Same ding dong & the same police gumball in search of Bell.MA , Valli , Kavi deny his presence in the house. Kavi opens the glycerine tank ' why enakku mattum always bad things happening .AC SR comes .Blah blahs about Bell's escape from the jail , any information about him should be immediately reported , threatens about the possibilities of encounter. Says she suspects CM , she has hid him somewhere. MA gives her usual thinking look.

Worried CM pacing the floor of her bedroom with flashbacks of AV , Beach , MA  & all family members trying to hide something from her.

Some remote dilapidated house. A dazed Maniarasu sitting on a chair with hands & legs tied. Seems terribly weak & semi conscious. Somebody throws a bucket full of water on his face.Bell slowly opens his eyes & looks at two hazy figures before him.

Eppo varuvaLo Laksh endhan kashtam theerka , eppo varuvaLo. Looks like this serial has crossed 600+ episodes. Does Radhika remember her earlier oath in front of Goddess? AK family gayab??? Missing Madam  Madhu's net sleeve blouses.

Updates by Nithya

Welcome back Shree!

Thursday June 7th Updates

Episode 696

Credits to techsatish.net

Bell in an isolated place tied to a chair with bruises all over his body.. He realizes that he has been kidnapped by his jail-mates.. he pleads them to leave him so that he could save Beach's life.. Those thugs beat Bell, untie him and he falls on the ground.. SR arrives. Bell pleads folded-handed to release him.. SR says I did not want you to donate kidney to your bro hence I setup people and kidnapped you.. You cannot step out from here.. According to the outside world you have escaped from the jail and be caught dead or                        alive.. Bell agrees to do whatever SR says.. SR says Just do I say and sign and I shall arrange to acquit you from the case.. I cannot tarnish my brother's image.. Turn as a approver and sign that Amudha killed my brother and you shall be left.. Decide your brother or ex-wife.. Bell thinks about Beach and Amudha and stands still. SR abuses him.. He falls at her feet and pleads.. SR walks away and thugs continue thrashing him.. Bell faints..

CM at her home.. recollecting her meeting with Beach and trying to get what they were hiding from her and SR calling her and updating Bell missing can be killed in an encounter, Beach kidneys failed so bell will contact him or you.. Better bring him to me.. CM walks about.. She is stopped by a lady constable.. (House arrest!!) CM requests..  I want to talk to SR.. Constable Divya calls up inspector and talks in mute.. Inspector gives green signal.. Divya calls SR and gives the phone to CM.. SR asks if she is aware of Bell's whereabouts.. CM says I am unaware of all matters.. Please allow me to see my brother at the hospital..  SR teases her you challenged me the other day and now you are begging.. CM says ignore all that.. situation different now.. Please permit to meet my brother Beach .. SR says first bring Bell .. CM says I am unaware.. SR says I was desperately  waiting to finish off Bell.. Now he has escaped and given me a golden opportunity.. I have the official orders too.. CM says you are increasing your mistake list.. SR says I warned you.. Leave Bell & Amudha matter for sometime .. people will gossip and they will forget as time passes.. I even assured that after someday I will bring them out.. You did not listen.. You challenged me unnecessarily.. Now Bell and Beach's life is at stake coz of you.. CM angrily screams SR.. SR says cool CM.. CM disconnects the call.. Divya sends CM in and bolts the door..  SR comes back, Bell sitting in an corner.. She angrily gives Bell many uruttukattai adis, he bleeds and faints.. SR walks out.. CM thinking..

Thodarum

Updates by newt2007

Update by Newt2007

Friday

Pearl and Snake in temple. Pearl prasing Snake for helping her in trouble and she has good heart. Snake says its just a kaimaru for Beach helping her to come out of jail. Thavasi coming there saying 'velakumaru' (brook stick).  He scolds Snake for doing everything without brain. He blames Pearl for punishing snake. Snake says she is doing all these to wash her sins. Thavasi says how he injected all his hate into her and sent her to kill beach family. Now that hate changed into love and became wrong for him. He murmurs lost it. Snake with his all pavam face fights with her father as if she is so much cared for beach.

Thavasi asks what will be her life. He balmes pearl more for spoiling her life. Thavasi is ready to fall in pearls to bring thali to snake's nect. Snake puts up badhini talk to melt peals heart. Its a long sentimental of Snake with Pearl as the spectator. Snakes cried she don't want to marry anyone else as she thinks beach only as her husband. Pearl promises to give life for Snake.

Pearl goes and takes thali from amman neck and holds snake hands and takes her away from temple calling Thavasi to follow her.

AC SR calls the police lady in CM house and gives some muted instruction. Then asks her to give the phone to CM. CM is sitting all sogam in a room. Police lady opens the door and gives the phone to her saying AC SR wants to talk to her. AV looks with a worried face.

AC SR starts with nallam asking CM.  Irrates her with some more words. She tells CM he has been found. Team has been send to capture him. Tell my wishes to your pasamalar. I asked to leave the constable. You too go and see that kankolatha katchi. She disconnects the line.

CM hands over the phone to police lady. She returns CM's phone. Police walks out. AV looks at everything with confusion. CM takes her purse and walks ouf without saying anything to her father. AV takes the key and locks the house and follows CM in another auto.

In the hospital,l Beach happily talking with garden and others. Pearls comes with snake and thavasi. Enters Beach room. Thavasi closes the door behind them. Pearl asks Beach to tie thali in snake's neck. Pearl's mother gives a lecture. Snakes puts up drama like a innocent and akka is the one who brought her hear. Beach says pearl didn't get cured and she is half mad that is why doing all these. Another long argument between Pearl, Beach and others. Beach even emotionally try to confront Pearl. Pearl didn't give up her mission. She is admant and going on giving lecture on enemity and forgiveness. Thavasi saying as pearl has shown them way to live. Thavasi tells they will hang themselves if he refuses to marry snake. Beach questioning his why he is acting? He asks them to die. Pearl talks about losing her daughter and all with tears. Her mother begs pearl to stop all these. Pearl is adamant. Solai refuses to believe Snake and shouts to his part.

Finally Pearl sentimentally attacking Beach with asking a one promise as she never asked him anything. She is asking him to give thali pakayam to snake becasue she is the one responsible for her thali nilakira pakkayam.  Thavasi happy about pearls move. Pearl asks him to tie thali as a prayasidham for her giving kidney. She  refuse to accept snake kidney if he didn't tie thali. Every thing to happen asAfter that pearl is ready to die with poo and pottu. Snake begs pearl not to talk like that. Beach calmly ask did she finished talking. Now i tell my decision.

CM tells auto to go fast. Av follows in another auto. Chase continues. CM and Av reaches hospital in their respective auto. CM pays and rans towards Beach room. Av follows. CM pushes open the door to see Beach tie thali in Snake's neck. He looks at CM and puts last not. Snake gives a smiling look to CM then beach. CM and Av standing with a shock. Screen freezes on CM face.

Edited by nithyamkv - 11 years ago
Thanks Eclat for the update, please forward a copy of the Act to CM and the creative head... eppadi ippadi ellam yosikiranga?
Thanks Eclat

Volunteer donor - Chellamah?

Think Senha the mahan.

Zee
Wonderful update...well definitely it's Sneha d donor not Chellamah...well wonder how Radhika Mdm let other b tyiagi?!..Intha seriala ellame Chellama taane 😛
Thanks eclat . Abatha kaLinjayam. Sreading false information. MA wu wunu azharadundu begging bowloda suthradai vida, should try out her tissue matching.
Enna ezhavu story idhu...

escape aagalam nnu sarva sadaranama solranga...next second veliya vandhuttanga...

indha kidney transpalntation mudiyaradhukulla namakku edhuvum aagama irundha sari...
Thanks Shreenithi

Rads - How much ever we scold you for all the abaththams you show us - I am laughing my head off at all these serial makers' ingorance about anything and everything. 

What is Bell thinking the moment he escapes and stands in front of the doctor he would unfix the kidney from him and fix it on Beach.  Kidney's work is to excrete wastes from our body,  true, but it is not some pipe that is there in our bathrooms.  ðŸ˜¡
Thanks Shree..

Radhika please engala vittudungo.. Ennala Mudiyala.. 😭
Thanks Sree for the update... ohw Bell within seconds escaped from jail ah? eppadi Rads eppadi?