Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

DOTW - Mallika's Entry in Ashni's Life

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Everyone 😃

Welcome to DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK (DOTW)

We all are aware of Mallika's re-entry in the show and what tensions it can create in the life of Ashutosh & Nidhi.

This week we will discuss on below points.

1) Do you think Nidhi should never have brought Mallika to Kotnis General Hospital? If Yes why ? If no why?

2) Do you think Mallika will try to ruin Ashni's married life or she will be grateful to them for helping her come out of her Mental Trauma in future?

3) Do you think Nidhi will have a direct discussion with Ashutosh about making some other arrangements for Mallika , or how her presence can disrupt their newly married life or she will remain silent thinking Mallika needs Ashu's help right now?

4) Do you think Ashutosh will be able to see & understand what insecurities or concerns Nidhi may be going through or will he be immune to her feelings?

5) Do you think any other character like Anji / Armaan / DB / Baba will be able to see the consequences of Mallika's presence in Ashni's life and advice Ashutosh or Nidhi about it.

Looking forward to your views on the same

Aarathi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
here are my answers

1)its ok she brought mallu to KGH OR else ashu would have searched for her somehow,till then,instead of romancing his biwi our hero will bore her about mallu.
2)she will ruin their life as our KPji sympathises with her and only "matured" audience will understand😡
3)she will remain silent ,thats how they are depicting her character
Even if she tries to talk Ashu will give romantic look.,she'll surrender.
Poor girl no other pleasures😉.only matured audience will understand
4)Arman is capable but smartly he has been shifted,so no chance

hereafter ,lets enjoy Ashma ,Ashma and here and there Ashni eyelocks😆
kaks0211 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ash_arti

Hello Everyone 😃

Welcome to DISCUSSION OF THE WEEK (DOTW)

We all are aware of Mallika's re-entry in the show and what tensions it can create in the life of Ashutosh & Nidhi.

This week we will discuss on below points.

1) Do you think Nidhi should never have brought Mallika to Kotnis General Hospital? If Yes why ? If no why?

No, Nidhi did the right thing to bring Mallika to KGH. As Ashu said, she has not brought her hatred to her humanity and hence she has once again proved what a nice person she is. Also she has done this only for Ashu - who had faith in her and whom she solely loves.

2) Do you think Mallika will try to ruin Ashni's married life or she will be grateful to them for helping her come out of her Mental Trauma in future?

As a human being she should be grateful - but as we all know Mallu is a devil and not a human being. And I dont know what KP has in his mind. Going by past trends I think she may make another attempt to ruin Ashni life..

3) Do you think Nidhi will have a direct discussion with Ashutosh about making some other arrangements for Mallika , or how her presence can disrupt their newly married life or she will remain silent thinking Mallika needs Ashu's help right now?

Once Mallu recovers a bit more - I think Nidhi should have a direct discussion with Ashu - esp if Ashu tries to bring her home..But as this is a senitive issue she needs to handle it with utmost care.

4) Do you think Ashutosh will be able to see & understand what insecurities or concerns Nidhi may be going through or will he be immune to her feelings?

Ashu has already shown that he is aware of the state Nidhi is going thru. Just hoping that Mallika should not emotionally blackmail him, and cling on to him, that even involuntarily he gets into her clutches while trying to get her out of her trauma. My heart says that he will not be immune to Nidhi's feelings - but again KP and CVs pe dependent hain - how they bring out his character

5) Do you think any other character like Anji / Armaan / DB / Baba will be able to see the consequences of Mallika's presence in Ashni's life and advice Ashutosh or Nidhi about it.

If Armaan comes into the picture he will be the best person to understand the situation and also to advice Ashni in case of need. He is a rational person and always gives unbiased opinions.

Looking forward to your views on the same

Aarathi.

Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know that right now ashu is concern and understanding towards nidhis feelings, but as time goes on and Mallika has a chance to work him " look at me , I am so pathetic,I have no one and no where to go, ashu you are my everything" sympathy card ashu will not be very sympathetic. Specially when mallu plays her ,yeh meri halat tumhari wajah se hui hai tum chahte to mujhe rok sakte the, guilt card,then ashu is a goner. After this he not pay attention to anything nidhi says, and will spend most of his time in and out of KGH with Mallika. If mallu manages to convince him to bring her to his house, Phir to I doubt that she will not even let them sleep together. She will always have an excuse to get ashu out of the room on some pretext or another ,and he will spend the nights babysitting her and holding her hand. I have a sinking feeling that we are headed for another separation track.
I think I also read a post a little while back, what happens if nidhi gets pregnant. Tab yar I dont know what mallu will, do, I can't even bear to think about it!

kpbhakta thumbnail
Hi Kaks,

I 100% agree to what u have expressed. Each and every rationale is correct. If things unfold the way u have explained the story would be an ideal one.

But KPji Bhagwan kya chahte hain pata nahi. ( man - us- proposes and Bhagwan - KPji - disposes.) I wish ke aisa na ho for a change. I very much feel ke Nidhi should take help of BB and Arman ( jo ki abhi poori tarahse ktlkse out nahi hai) Ashuko samzaye jaise usne shurume usko saamzaya tha.

KPji ne ek baat jo kahi hai ke vo hamari suggestions dekhenge ye ekhi tinka ab hamare paas hai ek ashaaki kiran hain.
Edited by kpbhakta - 11 years ago
purplegrapes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I think I also read a post a little while back, what happens if nidhi gets pregnant. Tab yar I dont know what mallu will, do, I can't even bear to think about it!

libra,do you think Nidhi will get preggy.they are not even intimate 
Edited by andkan - 11 years ago
kpbhakta thumbnail
I very much expect quality talk between Ashu and Nidhi. After Nidhi gives Ashu his lunch they should talk to each other. Nidhi should put her foot down and get Ashu to talk to her. Nidhiki Ashuse abhi baat honi bahot jaruri hai. Before Mallu gets used to hugging and cuddling Ashu, Nidhi should firmly tel him how he should be with Mallu. That way Mallu also will come to know that she cant demand Ashu all the time. Mallu should be given a suttle indication of Ashni shaadi. ( Like Nidhi playing with her mangalsutra, making the mangka sindoor obvious, holding Ashu in front of Mallu etc.) The sooner the better. And while doing all this Nidhi should be nice to her so Ashu will also be happy. So far Nidhi has been the person to tell Ashu things, so now also she should tell him.
About romance btw Ashu and Nidhi even if its a nurm shringaar it should be without interruption. It is very necessary in this situation. It will give them the strength to deal with present situation. Remember hoe Nidhi said to Anji "Ashu bedme hai to mera romance gaya khaddeme." Its not good for them. Pata nahi kya hoga age. I hope our time and our mental energy should not go waste.
Edited by kpbhakta - 11 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

While Nidhi should hv helped Mallu, she culd hv taken Mallu to another hosp.. that wuld hv been a smart and practical move!

2) Do you think Mallika will try to ruin Ashni's married life or she will be grateful to them for helping her come out of her Mental 
Trauma in future?

Indeed.. she will...! She will burn in agony seeing AshNi happy together.. n also..rue that Ashu finally got married.. despite of avoiding it for so long.. but not to her...to someone else!

Silent and keep sulking to increase drama...and DB will add to the whole mayhem! 

I think Ashu will sense.. Nidhis pain ..but by assuring her.. think she will b fine.. which she wont be...!

Anjie has already predicted.. n now it will b DB.. problem is both Anjie n DB think purely from Nidhis pov n not Ashu.. someone like Bade Baba/ CB ..wuld b ideal to think of a balanced solution. .even Saroj Bala can help in this regard! 
mohinee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1.I think I agree with Tanu in this regard. While Nidhi should have undoubtedly helped her, she could have done it by getting her admitted elsewhere and also let have Ashu know that she was uncomfortable having Mallu around. Its one thing to help someone in need but totally another thing to invite trouble by yourself.

2.Yes Mallu will definitely try to ruin the AshNi's life. She has done that multiple times before and now that she is bitter she will do it now with more vengeance than ever before. As for her being grateful towards AshNi for helping her come out of the trauma, I think that will only happen the day KTLK ends.

3.I don't think she will have a direct discussion but if I was in her position I would have definitely had a direct conversation with my husband. I think that is the most logical thing to do. Mallu is not an orphan like Ashu and even if her Brother and SIL are not ready to take care of her there must be other relatives. Plus they can hire someone to take care of her.

4. He will see it but I dont think he will realize the intensity to which his actions and sympathy towards Mallu is hurting Nidhi.

5.Yes I think Anjie already knows but Armaan will also find out for sure pretty soon and he will help Nidhi when the time comes.
Libra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: andkan

libra,do you think Nidhi will get preggy.they are not even intimate 

They have been.