Celebration time..good news..

Posted: 11 years ago
hey guys party times..Edward n Bella win the best kiss award in MTV Movie Award 2012..for BD part 1...this is the 4th time they won this award...πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘..n BD Part 1 win the Movie of The Year...Kris take the best kiss award n Tylor take the Movie Of The Year Award..this year Rob can't attend the function for his new upcoming movie Cosmopolise...otherwise we will get another kissing scene on the stage...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...last 3 year when they went to take the award everytime he kiss Kris..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..but this year this won't happen..😭..so party n I hope they will win this award next year also for the BD Part 2..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰...congrts to Twi Team..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Congrats RobSten andTeam Twilight !!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Edited by monaya4eva - 11 years ago
Congrats RobSten & Team TwiilightπŸ₯³πŸ₯³
ARRE VAAH!!! mazza agya...bhei mazza agya!! 
Yeah,i so wantd rob der wid kris. Robstern forevr n team twilight rocks.
wow
thats great news...
thanx for sharing
This is really good news. Congrats BD Part 1 πŸ₯³
Wowie!!!4th time!!Robsten won best kiss award!!thnx alot fr sharing debo:-Dn i didn't know bout dis forum be4 otherwise i wud deffo start visit here evrydy nevr mind frm 2dy i'll do dat!!;-)
Congrats to Robsten and the whole teamπŸ₯³
though its great but i am fearing now of rob and kris breakup as seeing new news of her affair with sanders as rob after that has remained quiet still has moved to new house from one he shared with kristern