4 june update:akash leaves gunjan heartbroken

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Gunjan listens to the conversation between her dad and shayl that she wont go to australia but will be living in banaras. She is hurt and locks herself in a room.

Dining table everyone is present except gunjan.rachna goes to call her but gunjan shrieks that she does not want to have dinner. Everyone can hear the conversation akash apologizes for his daughters behaviour.

Daya ie shayl s husband does not know gunjan will be staying back .there is some puja so no one will be going to leave akash. Gunjan looks at her mom s photo talks and cries.she says that first her mom and now dad is planning to leave her and go...

Daya is remembering gunjan s rude behaviour while shayl makes an attempt to tell him about gunjan staying back but she instead says that since no one will be at home she will stay back. Daya says that akash is really unlucky. First his wife died and now his brainless daughter.how will he take care of her and goes to sleep. Shayl is unable to tell him.

Gunjan pretends to be asleep while akash comes and talks to her and touches her head. Shayl comes to Rachna s room and they talk about her farewell party and shayl finally breaks down hugging her daughter. Rachna tells her mom not to cry but shayl says that dont interrupt me let me cry.

next day morning. Akash packs his bag while gunjan is still sleeping. No one in the house except shayl. Everyone has gone for puja. Akash gives an envelope of money to shayl for gunjan s expense but she refuses saying gunjan is her zimmedari . Akash says her lifestyle is really different she might need it but shayl refuses saying she will manage and if she wants she will ask. Gunjan gets up akash enters the room ,he asks if she slept nicely. There is an strange silence gunjan asks her dad if he wants to tell her something. Akash is silent. He finally tells her that he cant take her to australia. He is leaving today and he will be really busy with work and cant take care. Surprisingly gunjan says she understands and tells him not to worry. Akash hugs her and promises her that he will take her with him once his project is over..they come out and gunjan realizes that even if she would have refused and asked her dad to take her with him he would refuse ,she would be left here     akash leaves in the taxi . He waves he s crying while gunjan s running behind the car crying herself

PRECAP: chaya tells shayl that she saw gunjan going toward s the ghat . Shayl is shocked. Gunjan falls down into the river rachna and chaya scream for her    Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
oh my gosh thanks for the update
Thanks for the update. This show is getting interesting by the day.

I just cant understand why is gunjan so rude and with attitude.
thanks for the update Deary keep it up